check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    Snakeskin is a fucking troll. Don't feed it.
    An internet troll is someone who visits a foreign thread and posts off topic and disruptive messages with the aim of emotionally provoking people.
    -----------------

This is my thread so you cannot define me as a troll, the people who are the trolls are those that are provoking me, name calling and changing the topic.

You need to get your facts right.
    When i stop being insulted, i will stop defending myself and the trolls who are replying "to me" will stop posting, it is as simple as that.

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself, because that is what a person with self respect does.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    An internet troll is someone who visits a foreign thread and posts off topic and disruptive messages with the aim of emotionally provoking people.
    -----------------

This is my thread so you cannot define me as a troll, the people who are the trolls are those that are provoking me, name calling and changing the topic.

You need to get your facts right.
    When i stop being insulted, i will stop defending myself and the trolls who are replying "to me" will stop posting, it is as simple as that.

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself.
    Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.

Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.
    But that it is not!

Show me inflammatory posts with the aim of getting a rise out of someone, that i initiated in an environment that was previously neutral to debate; this thread or any.

Support your accusations or don't make them.

"Idiot", "Bitch". You are sounding like the troll now, vulgar and uncivilized. I would say that is inflammatory...

Big Supporter
    rather than ridicule me for being an effective writer,

Someone is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post

Someone is delusional.
    If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now, yet i defend all my points flawlessly and have not initiated an attack on anyone here, but have rather been victimized every time, but yes, let your justice be veered by the influence of the bandwagon of attackers than the fact that i am not initiating offensive behavior towards anyone and have maintained a civilized tone throughout this debate.

It's a prime example of bully mentality.

It seems you have made only enemies on this board. Maybe you better leave.

It seems you have made only enemies on this board. Maybe you better leave.
    Funny how you never really address anything in particular in a debate, but rather just randomly throw one disconnected attack after another with no follow up.

That's because you really have nothing to accuse me of, but your self formed irritation and stew, evidently a product of low tolerance and lack of restraint, which you made clear by your immediate use of derogatory words such as calling me an "idiot" and a "bitch".

Last time i checked, being hated on wasn't a crime.

There is quite a few users on here, i'll take my chances with the possibility that more people acknowledge i am being victimized rather than support the unnecessarily exhibited aggressive attitude that those of you posting so far have shown and give into a pack of insulting forum bullies.

So thank you, but no thank you.

Big Supporter
    If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now, yet i defend all my points flawlessly and have not initiated an attack on anyone here, but have rather been victimized every time, but yes, let your justice be veered by the influence of the bandwagon of attackers than the fact that i am not initiating offensive behavior towards anyone and have maintained a civilized tone throughout this debate.

It's a prime example of bully mentality.
    It sounds like you don't know what the definition of delusional is. Here I will help:

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded2 a: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.

Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Also, when everyone else thinks you are a fucking idiot perhaps you should take it as a clue? Notice how noone has defended you or said anything close to agreeing with anything you are saying? That is usually a big hint you are a fucking dumbass.

It sounds like you don't know what the definition of delusional is. Here I will help:

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded2 a: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.

Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Also, when everyone else thinks you are a fucking idiot perhaps you should take it as a clue? Notice how noone has defended you or said anything close to agreeing with anything you are saying? That is usually a big hint you are a fucking dumbass.
    Au contraire. My point there is stable.

I will explain how.
    "If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now"

That is to say. If i were in fact "delusional", i would have a false sense of my abilities, in which case i would not be able to defend myself or reply appropriately to the attacks being made upon me, when in fact i would assume i was putting up a good fight. Similarly to how an intoxicated person may become delusional about their abilities, taking a swing at an opponent thinking his is faster, where in fact much slower.

So as you can see, your posting the definition of the word was unnecessary as its clear through my afore-posted that i'm quite aware of the meaning of the word. That actually means, you didn't comprehend that i understood what it means when i replied to you. Maybe that's why you really looked the definition up, maybe not

No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem.
    If i had to rely on other peoples opinions to establish a sense of self, i would be just like those of you attacking me, a pack of bullies picking on a single person, who hasn't done anything wrong.

Id rather not have people who swear, abuse and pick on others for the laugh of it when they are apparently the victim, decide who i am.
    Appreciated, but no thanks.

If anyone has anything to accuse me of that is substantiated, that is fine, but you're doing no good with all the swearing and failed attacks and just dragging this on pointlessly.

All you guys are doing are calling me a "dumbass", an "idiot" a "bitch" - yet by the definition of those words you have yet to correlate such behavior or attitude towards anything i have said or anyway i have acted.

All of you guys posting here against me for whatever your personal reasons are, have a big bark, but no bite.

Big Supporter
    Au contraire. My point there is stable.

I will explain how.
    "If that were the case, i would have been mauled by now"

That is to say. If i were in fact "delusional", i would have a false sense of my abilities, in which case i would not be able to defend myself or reply appropriately to the attacks being made upon me, when in fact i would assume i was putting up a good fight. Similarly to how an intoxicated person may become delusional about their abilities.

So as you can see, your posting the definition of the word was unnecessary as its clear through my afore-posted that i'm quite aware of the meaning of the word. That means, you didn't understand that i understood what it means when i replied to you. Maybe that's why you really looked the definition up, maybe not

No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem.
    If i had to rely on other peoples opinions to establish a sense of self, i would be just like those of you attacking me, a pack of bullies picking on a single person, who hasn't done anything wrong.

Id rather not have people who swear, abuse and pick on others for the laugh of it when they are apparently the victim, decide who i am.
    Appreciated, but no thanks.

If anyone has anything to accuse me of that is substantiated, that is fine, but you're doing no good with all the swearing and failed attacks and just dragging this on pointlessly.

All you guys are doing are calling me a "dumbass", an "idiot" a "bitch" - yet by the definition of those words you have yet to correlate such behavior or attitude towards anything i have said or anyway i have acted.

All of you guys posting here against me for whatever your personal reasons are, have a big bark, but no bite.
    Too long; didn't read.

But usually when everyone is against you the problem is with you. Just give some thought to the fact that you just might in fact be a moron.

Too long; didn't read.

But usually when everyone is against you the problem is with you. Just give some thought to the fact that you just might in fact be a moron.
    It couldn't matter less whether you read it, because it really doesn't matter what you think since i have no respect for you right now. The important thing is it's there as evidence of your inability to engage in a debate in a civilized manner.

All you do is name call, but you still can't accuse me of anything.

I have had more intelligent conversation with toddlers, i do not mean that as an insult, it's a fact.
    If you really have anything to accuse me of, provide evidence that i have done something wrong or simply stop typing off-topic and trolling.

Big Supporter
    It couldn't matter less whether you read it, because it really doesn't matter what you think since i have no respect for you right now. The important thing is it's there as evidence of your inability to engage in a debate in a civilized manner.

All you do is name call, but you still can't accuse me of anything.

I have had more intelligent conversation with toddlers, i do not mean that as an insult, it's a fact.
    If you really have anything to accuse me of, provide evidence that i have done something wrong or simply stop typing off-topic and trolling.
    I think I hit a nerve

I think I hit a nerve
    The only thing u hit is a dead end with the question i posted so now you're diverting the conversation again, let me reiterate:

Do you have anything to accuse me of and show evidence - or do you admit that you are just a bully and a troll?

One thing is clear. I have answered every one of your replies and addressed every post, you have yet to do that accordingly, because you can't - you just change the topic, because you have nothing to say and just throw around randomly unsubstantiated insults, with no backing.

Big Supporter
    The only thing u hit is a dead end with the question i posted so now you're diverting the conversation again, let me reiterate:

Do you have anything to accuse me of and show evidence - or do you admit that you are just a bully and a troll?

One thing is clear. I have answered every one of your replies and addressed every post, you have yet to do that accordingly, because you can't - you just change the topic, because you have nothing to say and just throw around randomly unsubstantiated insults, with no backing.

That's what i thought.