check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    That's what i thought.
    Really? You thought I would type 3 'lets play' emotes?

You must be psychic!

Psychic or just continuing the display of your poor grasp of the English language.

She really is ridiculous. I know people like her. They think they are clever but everyone else can tell they are not.

By the way it does NOT matter how well you think you defended your post. No one agrees with you and you are just annoying people. Go away, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    Really? You thought I would type 3 'lets play' emotes?

You must be psychic!

Psychic or just continuing the display of your poor grasp of the English language.
    The reason i was able to predict you would be yet again unable to answer my question was because you failed to do so several times before, deviating from the topic and reverting to disconnected insults over again.

You don't have to be a scientist to know that if you've failed at something several times, you will likely fail again. It's called probability and statistics and any person with a normally functioning memory can make a recollection of past events in order to make an intelligent guess as to what may happen in the near future. It is a normal human evolutionary trait.

If you have used your own mental capacity to process information and piece together past events as a base for which you've analyzed my reply to determine through comparison that my ability is Psychic in nature, then i am very sorry to hear that is the case for you.

So it's not the former neither is it the latter, because it seems it's you who obviously doesn't grasp things.

So yet again to the both of you:

Do you have anything to accuse me of and show evidence - or do you admit that you are just a bully and a troll?

One thing is clear. I have answered every one of your replies and addressed every post, you have yet to do that accordingly, because you can't - you just change the topic, because you have nothing to say and just throw around randomly unsubstantiated insults, with no backing.

An internet troll is someone who visits a foreign thread and posts off topic and disruptive messages with the aim of emotionally provoking people.
    -----------------

This is my thread so you cannot define me as a troll, the people who are the trolls are those that are provoking me, name calling and changing the topic.

You need to get your facts right.
    When i stop being insulted, i will stop defending myself and the trolls who are replying "to me" will stop posting, it is as simple as that.

I have no intention of being publicly called a dumbass and agreeing with it, and instead of calling me a troll, which isn't even appropriate you should be commending me on standing up for myself, because that is what a person with self respect does.
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    Or it could just be a member of a forum that constantly makes inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people or because they are an idiot. Bitch.
    to frostbyte: because you seem to have forgotten i've posted the above so you can remind yourself of the previous conversation we had.

You are visiting my thread and insulting me, you are the troll here, try and remember that. Just because several posts have past, doesn't mean what has been said hasn't been said.

Perhaps both of you should try and understand that and read through everything again to see how i've continuously mopped the floor with both of you.

Every time you've thrown something at me i have crushed you both.
    I will continue to do so, because you genuinely have nothing against me but your hate and hate is way too easy to subdue.

from frostbyte: "By the way it does NOT matter how well you think you defended your post. No one agrees with you and you are just annoying people. Go away, troll."

You are right it does not matter. The truth needs no support nor defense, it is what it is. And my replies to you are all that truly matters if one would need to analyze the facts to establish which of us is being victimized and who the aggressors are. Thank you for making that clearer.

If i am annoying anyone it is because they have come on here and tried to confront me out of their of personal reasons, but have failed and continue to do so. I can understand clearly the nature of their/your frustration and i would be equally frustrated if one person were carelessly handling attacks from several offenders, no matter how hard they tried.

PS: frostbyte252252 you have yet to reply to posts 18 and 22 of this thread. If you want to have a debate with me then answer my questions the same way i do yours. I am flattered, but this is not an interview.

My question to both of you yet again is:

Do you have anything to accuse me of and show evidence - or do you admit that you are just a bully and a troll?

If i've done something wrong or initiated any offensive behavior towards any of you, unprovoked let it be known and show evidence of that.

You are the ones that began with the insults and name calling, so if you don't have anything to legitimately accuse me of you both need to keep your mouths closed.

This is my thread. I AM already here. YOU are visiting. It is you who needs to leave : )
    You are the intruder and troll.

Alright you wanna know what you did wrong? You posted an animal getting nutted by a man on a femaledom forum. Then when a member said no one here wants to see that you were a smartass who posted this:

That is a very contradictory statement; in that the word better implies an improvement over the already "acceptably good" qualities of a previous state.

So your using it in that sentence would indicate that you must have visually assessed the character of the content before posting here in order to make a reasonable proposition towards an effective amelioration.

That brings us to the conclusion that you actually watched the full video yourself, hence your analytically criticism-ic recommendation and thus basically contradict your notion that "no one wants to see it" by the fact that even you yourself saw it despite having the necessary technological means at your disposal no to, should your choice have been such, PLUS you don't speak for everyone.

In other words. Stop whining. You sound like the piglet in the video.

That is how it started. This is a fetish forum. A SPECIFIC fetish forum and you posted something that was not part of the fetish then you get defensive and annoying when someone called you out on it. Now get the fuck out of these forums. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Alright you wanna know what you did wrong? You posted an animal getting nutted by a man on a femaledom forum. Then when a member said no one here wants to see that you were a smartass who posted this:

That is a very contradictory statement; in that the word better implies an improvement over the already "acceptably good" qualities of a previous state.

So your using it in that sentence would indicate that you must have visually assessed the character of the content before posting here in order to make a reasonable proposition towards an effective amelioration.

That brings us to the conclusion that you actually watched the full video yourself, hence your analytically criticism-ic recommendation and thus basically contradict your notion that "no one wants to see it" by the fact that even you yourself saw it despite having the necessary technological means at your disposal no to, should your choice have been such, PLUS you don't speak for everyone.

In other words. Stop whining. You sound like the piglet in the video.

That is how it started. This is a fetish forum. A SPECIFIC fetish forum and you posted something that was not part of the fetish then you get defensive and annoying when someone called you out on it. Now get the fuck out of these forums. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
    The biggest thread on this forum is about **********, the second biggest about animal ********** and quite a few of the videos have men helping perform the **********. And as i mentioned before my intention was not to spotlight a same sex **********, but merely a **********. THAT is within the bounds of this forum, so you have nothing to accuse me of. You are not well informed.

You may read my detailed reply to that here:

I personally think the video is very educational and shows what many here talk about on a daily basis, but have no credible concept of sometimes, neither technologically nor methodologically.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put two and two together to figure out that's all you have to do.
    It's as simple as that. This is an 18+ site for adults and this wouldn't be the first time a thread has been started about ********** (the point of the video) - although that would elude you if you're too overwhelmed by the fact that its an animal or that a male is performing it.

I sense a little xenophobia.

You need to look around. Mr. Netherlands over there is a regular poster in them, quite a few of his videos containing "males" participating in the performing of castrations on other "males". Feeling a little hypocritic now are we?

If i wanted to spotlight any sort of homosexual or zoophilic notion towards this video i would have done that in the thread title, which isn't the case.

I'm sure there are many others who've found it a "revealing" experience to be able to see how its done, certainly wouldn't be the first time.
    Grow some balls the lot of you and stop watching videos then posting negative comments, nobody makes you watch them but yourself.

To Pupuce:
    1. ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods etc.) Replies: 3,798 Views: 1,772,082 /This is the second largest thread in the forum/
    2. Cowgirls Performing ********** Replies: 540 Views: 205,583
    3. Penectomy enthusiasts Replies: 125 Views: 40,916
    4. How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten? Replies: 74 Views: 13,132

Those are just some of the several threads on here and they happen to be some of the biggest threads on the forum.
    There are others that have to do with human ********** humans, humans ********** animals, animals ********** humans etc.

Looks like you're the one that better start "getting over it", cuz i just shot you down right off your high horse
    You are back to square 0, there is no point renewing topics that have already been covered.
    So like i said. If you don't have anything to accuse me of it shows you are merely continuing your offensive behavior out of the frustration of your failure to do so.

Nope. You are wrong and you are spending way too much time on this forum arguing. It's laughable really. Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable.

Go away troll.

Nope. You are wrong and you are spending way too much time on this forum arguing. It's laughable really. Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable.

Go away troll.
    If i am wrong then explain how i am wrong, don't just say so without any substantiated evidence.

LOL - I am spending just as much time defending myself as you are attacking me unprovoked, so by that rationale you are just as laughable if not more since you are initiating the offensive behavior.

"Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable. "
    Your last sentence makes no point.

Yet again. YOU are visiting my thread and insulting ME. YOU are by definition the troll.
    You're really having a hard time understanding that and i already explained it several times.

I am not surprised you still don't understand you are fighting a lost battle

Heh I don't think it's a lost battle. Or a battle at all. It's you making an ass of yourself and all of us loling at you.

If that were the case i'd rather be an ass that can hold off several abusers at once and defend all his points from simultaneously multiple attacks than an ass that can't prove even one of his points to be true without getting his reply contradicted, directly disproved or name calling.

Now let me actually take things back to what was being discussed, as you seem to have the convenient habit of changing the topic when you can't answer a question.

So once again: If i am wrong then explain how i am wrong, don't just say so without any substantiated evidence.

Big Supporter
    If i am wrong then explain how i am wrong, don't just say so without any substantiated evidence.
    frostbyte did say how you were wrong. With substantiated evidence!

LOL - I am spending just as much time defending myself as you are attacking me unprovoked, so by that rationale you are just as laughable if not more since you are initiating the offensive behavior.
    It seems you are spending way more time defending yourself.

"Go jerk off or something maybe that will make you more likable. "
    Your last sentence makes no point.
    The point is that noone here likes you. Once again your poor grasp of English is hindering your ability to see how much of a dumbass you are. It is probably a defense trait you picked up after years of being bullied as a kid. I know your type, the annoying kid in gradeschool that THINKS you are clever and smarter than everyone else. But in reality everyone else just thinks you are annoying and a dumbass and hopes you get hit by a bus.

Yet again. YOU are visiting my thread and insulting ME. YOU are by definition the troll.
    You're really having a hard time understanding that and i already explained it several times.
    This is a public forum. The thread doesn't "belong" to you and people are free to post criticism about your pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko.

I am not surprised you still don't understand you are fighting a lost battle
    Noone agrees with you. Noone has defended you. So far it has been you vs. the forum. Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle. I know it might be a blow to your ego but suck it up and realize that most people don't have respect for quasi-homo/beastiality videos posted way off topic on a femaledom forum. So people here are going to treat you like what you are. A sick sack of shit. Now go away and jerk off to some baby seals getting clubbed or something.

frostbyte did say how you were wrong. With substantiated evidence!
    Evidence without it's appropriate vindication is not evidence, especially if the accused provides counter-dismissive argumentation to which the accuser can't respond to with further logical alligation.

If you accuse someone of murder and provide a kitchen knife as evidence to a homicide that took place with a firearm, the evidence is nullified.

It seems you are spending way more time defending yourself.
    I'll spend as much time as i deem fit to stand my ground.

The point is that noone here likes you. Once again your poor grasp of English is hindering your ability to see how much of a dumbass you are. It is probably a defense trait you picked up after years of being bullied as a kid. I know your type, the annoying kid in gradeschool that THINKS you are clever and smarter than everyone else. But in reality everyone else just thinks you are annoying and a dumbass and hopes you get hit by a bus.
    lol - That is amusing. Please don't stop.

This is a public forum. The thread doesn't "belong" to you and people are free to post criticism about your pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko.
    Yes it does. There is a hierarchial order present. Between myself and the administrator the thread does not belong to me, but between myself and other members, this thread is mine because i started it. Would you refer to it as your thread? - No, because you didn't initiate it.

You can criticize all you want. When have i ever disputed that?

"pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko." - You basically just called everyone in one of the largest threads on the forum a sicko.

Thread: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640

Your arrogance has no boundaries.

Noone agrees with you. Noone has defended you. So far it has been you vs. the forum. Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle. I know it might be a blow to your ego but suck it up and realize that most people don't have respect for quasi-homo/beastiality videos posted way off topic on a femaledom forum. So people here are going to treat you like what you are. A sick sack of shit. Now go away and jerk off to some baby seals getting clubbed or something.
    I've already replied to these same statements. You need to keep track Bremuse0

Noone agrees with you: "There is quite a few users on here, i'll take my chances with the possibility that more people acknowledge i am being victimized rather than support the unnecessarily exhibited aggressive attitude that those of you posting so far have shown and give into a pack of insulting forum bullies."

Noone has defended you: "No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem." - There is no point defending someone who doesn't require to be defended.

Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle: All you do is just name call, "dumbass", "idiot", "bitch", "moron", "sicko" etc. You debate like someone who has no experience in civilized conversation whatsoever.

What battle have i lost, when you have yet to prove anything.

This cyclic throw forth and back has gone way beyond the point of your trying to accuse me of anything, because that is not possible. You are simply dragging this on because i've made it clear that there is nothing you can do about it and name calling me and insulting me won't help you either.

There is only one actual subject on here: You accused me of something. I've defended myself. - You are irritated by the fact that you cannot penetrate my defense and result to derogatory comments and offensive insults.

Right now the situation is similar to a boxer throwing a punch, his opponent dodging and knocking him out cold. You're the boxer who dances around in a wobble trying to beat the 10 count, but keeps on failing in every match.

If that's not the case. Then throw another punch at me with the aim of disproving what i've said in strict relation to your accusations.
    Don't throw ridiculous comments around and swear, which is all totally unnecessary.

Big Supporter
    Evidence without it's appropriate vindication is not evidence, especially if the accused provides counter-dismissive argumentation to which the accuser can't respond to with further logical alligation.

If you accuse someone of murder and provide a kitchen knife as evidence to a homicide that took place with a firearm, the evidence is nullified.

I'll spend as much time as i deem fit to stand my ground.

lol - That is amusing. Please don't stop.

Yes it does. There is a hierarchial order present. Between myself and the administrator the thread does not belong to me, but between myself and other members, this thread is mine because i started it. Would you refer to it as your thread? - No, because you didn't initiate it.

You can criticize all you want. When have i ever disputed that?

"pig fucking quasi-beastiality bullshit. sicko." - You basically just called everyone in one of the largest threads on the forum a sicko.

Thread: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3640

Your arrogance has no boundaries.

I've already replied to these same statements. You need to keep track Bremuse0

Noone agrees with you: "There is quite a few users on here, i'll take my chances with the possibility that more people acknowledge i am being victimized rather than support the unnecessarily exhibited aggressive attitude that those of you posting so far have shown and give into a pack of insulting forum bullies."

Noone has defended you: "No i have not noticed how nobody has defended me and honestly i don't see why anyone would, since i'm handling all of you without any problem." - There is no point defending someone who doesn't require to be defended.

Maybe you should just accept the fact that you are a dumbass and lost this battle: All you do is just name call, "dumbass", "idiot", "bitch", "moron", "sicko" etc. You debate like someone who has no experience in civilized conversation whatsoever.

What battle have i lost, when you have yet to prove anything.

This cyclic throw forth and back has gone way beyond the point of your trying to accuse me of anything, because that is not possible. You are simply dragging this on because i've made it clear that there is nothing you can do about it and name calling me and insulting me won't help you either.

There is only one actual subject on here: You accused me of something. I've defended myself. - You are irritated by the fact that you cannot penetrate my defense and result to derogatory comments and offensive insults.

Right now the situation is similar to a boxer throwing a punch, his opponent dodging and knocking him out cold. You're the boxer who dances around in a wobble trying to beat the 10 count, but keeps on failing in every match.

If that's not the case. Then throw another punch at me with the aim of disproving what i've said in strict relation to your accusations.
    Don't throw ridiculous comments around and swear, which is all totally unnecessary.
    Blah blah. Who is going to waste their time reading this shit. I stopped after your retarded kitchen knife analogy. You don't feel the evidence proves you are a retard (big surprise). Me and frostbyte think so and noone is defending you. Just accept the fact noone likes you and everyone thinks you are a dumbass.

http://poohgame.net/wp-content/uploa...2/piglet-1.jpg

Does that picture turn you on? HAHAHAHA

Bremuse0 is absolutely right on all points. Your sick bestiality animal torture shit has no place here. You were that kid in class. You know which? The one who was fat and was bullied constantly and developed the only defense he could muster; talking and talking and talking about nothing. You think you are smart when you are just being stubborn. You are NOT disproving any accusations but you are just denying them. It is TRUE your video has nothing to do with this forum and should not be here. Because you were bullied so much for being a fat little piglet in school you come to boards posting piglets getting nutted (ironic right?) to piss people off.

By the way

you dont need

a space

after every line of

text you type

to

make your posts seem longer.

-Rorschach

Update: To address your statement that there are animal threads on this forum. Furrys are not animals. They are anthropomorphic animals. Very different. ********** is indeed a part of the forum, not MY part but a valid part. However animals+anything=You need to be sectioned.
    Last edited by frostbyte252252; 04-01-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: :O

Bremuse0 is absolutely right on all points. Your sick bestiality animal torture shit has no place here. You were that kid in class. You know which? The one who was fat and was bullied constantly and developed the only defense he could muster; talking and talking and talking about nothing. You think you are smart when you are just being stubborn. You are NOT disproving any accusations but you are just denying them. It is TRUE your video has nothing to do with this forum and should not be here. Because you were bullied so much for being a fat little piglet in school you come to boards posting piglets getting nutted (ironic right?) to piss people off.

By the way

you dont need

a space

after every line of

text you type

to

make your posts seem longer.

-Rorschach

Update: To address your statement that there are animal threads on this forum. Furrys are not animals. They are anthropomorphic animals. Very different. ********** is indeed a part of the forum, not MY part but a valid part. However animals+anything=You need to be sectioned.
    Bremuse0 is absolutely right on all points.
    No he is not and i disproved that every time. I will re-post every one of those counters for you to review if you like.

You are NOT disproving any accusations but you are just denying them.
    If i was just denying them, i wouldn't have been able to provide evidence against your accusations every single time. You are in denial of the fact that i've argumented every one of your accusations.

It is TRUE your video has nothing to do with this forum and should not be here.
    It is an animal ********** video. It does have something to do with this forum. First you say it has nothing to do with the forum, then you go on to say ********** does. The precision of your establishing points is as ambiguous as the awkward variety of your failed attempts to prove anything against me.

To address your statement that there are animal threads on this forum. Furrys are not animals. They are anthropomorphic animals.
    I have never mentioned anything about "furrys". I don't know what you're on about : )

However animals+anything=You need to be sectioned.
    Sanctioned? lol - for what. Posting about what everyone else does? : )
    If anyone needs to be sanctioned by the rules governing this forum you two would be the first to go - because you have been harassing me, and insulting me and abusing me and that in most cases leads to a ban.
    And lets not forget you have been doing so repetitively.

But hey. If you wanna sanction people; start with everyone on this thread:
    http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=31

They all love watching and talking about Donkeys, Pigs, Horses and other animals getting their balls cut off : ) - You have a lot of work on your hands, you better get started soon.

I don't see why you have me reiterating the same things over and over again. How many times do i have to show you that animal ********** is very much a topic on this forum ? - Look at the forum threads and stop your pointless bickering.

I don't even need to defend anything anymore lol - all the evidence of animal ********** being a regular topic on the forum is there and its available. You just want to fight me, because you can't win, it's no longer about trying to prove anything regarding my post itself - you just hate me and its amusing how much you suck at it lol

If you don't like videos of animals getting *********, then simply don't visit those threads.

Furthermore you say you're not a fan of **********, yet you clicked on my thread which is titled "Super fast ********** (video)" - lol
    Just give up, all your attempts are ridiculous and the evidence is against you.

Do you want me to name all the users who post animal ********** videos, pictures and stories on the forum ? - Are you gonna go after all of them as well? lol - No... no you're not, and why? - Because they don't irritate you like i do, and that's my point made right there:

You're not really arguing with me to prove anything against my violating the established forum norm, you just hate my guts and i couldn't care less lol
    Neither of you know me personally, so nothing you say about me matters to me as far as i am concerned : )

All your insulting me and escalating use of derogatory remarks, just piles up more negatives against you, should i choose to make an official complaint to the administrator .
    Keep it coming, i'm sure you'll eventually find something to say that makes some sort of sense, apart from insults akin to a 3rd grade bully : )