check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Aaah. I see what you mean now, but that is not the official use of the word and you surely won't find it in any dictionary unless it's specialized.

It gains that meaning only in contextual form, obviously i don't have as much experience with mental institutions as you do
    Actually it is fairly common and is in the legal code of the UK Mental Health Act of 1983. It means when you are put in a mental institution against your will (which might not be such a bad idea for an animal torture/beastiality lover like yourself).

Educate yourself.

You are just making yourself look more stupid as this thread continues on. Which I'm surprised at because that first post of yours written by Mr. Thesaurus I didn't think could really be topped. But you sure did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    Actually it is fairly common and is in the legal code of the UK Mental Health Act of 1983. It means when you are put in a mental institution against your will (which might not be such a bad idea for an animal torture/beastiality lover like yourself).

Educate yourself.

You are just making your self look more stupid as this thread continues on. Which I'm surprised because that first post of yours written by Mr. Thesaurus I didn't think could really be topped. But you sure did it!
    That's so cool!

Big Supporter
    That's so cool!

I got the impression I struck a nerve on your last reply to me. But now I am really convinced I have.

Next time don't showcase your stupidity. That way intellectually superior people won't have to slap your around.

I got the impression I struck a nerve on your last reply to me. But now I am really convinced I have.

Next time don't showcase your stupidity. That way intellectually superior people won't have to slap your around.
    If you were intellectually superior why haven't you still managed to convict me of doing anything wrong here?

When you reply to the points i've made in past threads, instead of making disconnected remarks in your reply someone might even believe that.
    I'm still posting videos and pictures and there is nothing you can do about it, as far as i'm concerned that means you haven't achieved anything.

So if we have to boil it down... You fail, because i'm still doing what i was doing since the start and whatever you've done to try and stop me has failed.
    And if i'm stupid for not knowing a word, well then the whole world is equally stupid for the same reason, i can live with that.

Sorry, try again.
    Good luck

Big Supporter
    If you were intellectually superior why haven't you still managed to convict me of doing anything wrong here?

When you reply to the points i've made in past threads, instead of making disconnected remarks in your reply someone might even believe that.
    I'm still posting videos and pictures and there is nothing you can do about it, as far as i'm concerned that means you haven't achieved anything.

So if we have to boil it down... You fail, because i'm still doing what i was doing.
    And if i'm stupid for not knowing a word, well then the whole world is equally stupid : )

Sorry, try again.
    Good luck
    Actually I made you showcase your stupidity and childlike antics. It boiled down to you admitting you were defeated about "sectioned" and then launching needless personal attacks which you have been speaking out against since the start of this thread. So not only have I made you showcase your stupidity but I made you do the very thing you preached against. Quite the hypocrite!

I don't care about you posting your animal torture beastiality videos. I just told you that no one wants to see them. So whether you post them or not doesn't matter to me. I've just been amused the past few days watching your mental gymnastics and displaying what a tard you are.

Actually I made you showcase your stupidity and childlike antics. It boiled down to you admitting you were defeated about "sectioned" and then launching needless personal attacks which you have been speaking out against since the start of this thread. So not only have I made you showcase your stupidity but I made you do the very thing you preached against. Quite the hypocrite!

I don't care about you posting your animal torture beastiality videos. I just told you that no one wants to see them. So whether you post them or not doesn't matter to me. I've just been amused the past few days watching your mental gymnastics and displaying what a tard you are.
    lol - Do you honestly believe an intelligent person thinks that another human is stupid solely because they don't know what a word means?

English isn't even my language and i am owning you, i can't imagine what the case would be if it was my mother tongue, i'd probably eat you alive.
    I've made you bleed so badly the past few days by obliterating every one of your accusations that you were praying for me to slip up on something.

You're like someone lost in the desert seeing mirages.
    If you're so smart, reply to my past posts instead of changing the topic when the questions get too hard for you.

By exaggerating something as trivial as my not knowing what the second meaning of sectioned was you just prove how high your level of desperation is and how badly you needed something to help you regain control of the situation, but you haven't.

The problem is that in your short lived euphoria you seem to have forgotten exactly what the subject is, so let me remind you with a quote of your own, what you are defending.

I know it might be a blow to your ego but suck it up and realize that most people don't have respect for quasi-homo/beastiality videos posted way off topic on a femaledom forum.
    So let me try and simplify it for you.

Me: Posting video of animal getting *********
    You: Bla bla - swear cuss - it's off topic, nobody want's to see it - leave the forum, swear cuss, bla bla

Me - still posting videos.

Conclusion: You fail.
    Take it like a man.

And as far as "how i look to anyone here" - eg: stupid, smart etc. Like i said before (you keep forgetting) i couldn't care less.
    If i was here for the popularity or because anybodies opinion of me mattered i wouldn't still be arguing.

...and then launching needless personal attacks which you have been speaking out against since the start of this thread. So not only have I made you showcase your stupidity but I made you do the very thing you preached against. Quite the hypocrite!
    Show me these attacks. There are none. I have only defended myself in this threads.

Another cool pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spaceballx.JPG  

Big Supporter
    lol - Do you honestly believe an intelligent person thinks that another human is stupid solely because they don't know what a word means?

English isn't even my language and i am owning you, i can't imagine what the case would be if it was my mother tongue, i'd probably eat you alive.
    I've made you bleed so badly the past few days by obliterating every one of your accusations that you were praying for me to slip up on something.

You're like someone lost in the desert seeing mirages.
    If you're so smart, reply to my past posts instead of changing the topic when the questions get too hard for you.

By exaggerating something as trivial as my not knowing what the second meaning of sectioned was you just prove how high your level of desperation is and how badly you needed something to help you regain control of the situation, but you haven't.

The problem is that in your short lived euphoria you seem to have forgotten exactly what the subject is, so let me remind you with a quote of your own, what you are defending.
    The real problem isn't that you didn't know what the word meant. The problem was that you acted like a pompous dick and actually made the effort to look up the definition and you still failed. I assume you fail at most things in life. You couldn't even properly look up the definition of a word after personally attacking someone over their correct usage of it

Just admit that you got in over your head here and take a seat and calm down. I bet your blood pressure is sky high every time you mash your chubby little fingers on your keyboard to reply to me.

If you act like a pretentious bitch then expect to be treated like one.

Take two tylenol and see if the beating you received feels better tomorrow.

The real problem isn't that you didn't know what the word meant. The problem was that you acted like a pompous dick and actually made the effort to look up the definition and you still failed. I assume you fail at most things in life. You couldn't even properly look up the definition of a word after personally attacking someone over their correct usage of it

Just admit that you got in over your head here and take a seat and calm down. I bet your blood pressure is sky high every time you mash your chubby little fingers on your keyboard to reply to me.

If you act like a pretentious bitch then expect to be treated like one.

Take two tylenol and see if the beating you received feels better tomorrow.
    Why would i look up the definition of the word section for myself? lol

If you notice on my reply to frostbyte i didn't correct him, i assumed he misused the word based on my knowledge of its application, because i didn't know it's other meaning, which is why i used "sanction" in my reply to him.

If i was a pompous dick, i would have attacked him about his writing there, but that is hitting below the belt, which i didn't do obviously.

I sent him the page, because i genuinely thought he didn't know, which is why i clarified that i didn't think he was stupid or retarded, rather that he might have misused it, which as we've established he didn't.

I simply replied, he didn't need to tell me what it means, because i already knew and i do, but i learned a new synonym evidently.

You like distorting things don't you : )

Either way you look at it, if your definition of someone being stupid is not knowing the meaning of a word, alternate meaning even, then everyone in the world is stupid by that rationale, you including.

If you claim that you're no longer interested in the content i am posting (which is a lie based on your previous posts), but rather want to show the world that i am "stupid" - then you're gonna have to disprove my arguments on why unlike what you claim my posts are "on topic" and "a part of the forum." That is what i am defending, not anything else, so stop changing the topic.

While you try to take things off subject again, i'll re-post the current status of things to remind you of whats going on:

------
    You: Bla bla - swear cuss - it's off topic, nobody want's to see it - leave the forum, swear cuss, bla bla

------

Big Supporter
    Why would i look up the definition of the word section for myself? lol

If you notice on my reply to frostbyte i didn't correct him, i assumed he misused the word based on my knowledge of its application, because i didn't know it's other meaning, which is why i used "sanction" in my reply to him.

If i was a pompous dick, i would have attacked him about his writing there, but that is hitting below the belt, which i didn't do obviously.

I sent him the page, because i genuinely thought he didn't know, which is why i clarified that i didn't think he was stupid or retarded, rather that he might have misused it, which as we've established he didn't.

I simply replied, he didn't need to tell me what it means, because i already knew and i do, but i learned a new synonym evidently.

You like distorting things don't you : )

Either way you look at it, if your definition of someone being stupid is not knowing the meaning of a word, alternate meaning even, then everyone in the world is stupid by that rationale, you including.

If you claim that you're no longer interested in the content i am posting (which is a lie based on your previous posts), but rather want to show the world that i am "stupid" - then you're gonna have to disprove my arguments on why unlike what you claim my posts are "on topic" and "a part of the forum."

While you try to take things off subject again, i'll re-post the current status of things to remind you of whats going on:

------

------
    You posted a link to a definition of "section" combined with a smartass comment.

Are you that retarded that you don't even remember what you posted?

You truly do fail at life. Wash your mouth out with some buckshot.

You posted a link to a definition of "section" combined with a smartass comment.

Are you that retarded that you don't even remember what you posted?

You truly do fail at life. Wash your mouth out with some buckshot.
    Posting a link with the definition of a word + telling someone you already know what it means IS NOT = to attacking.
    Sorry, you're back to square 0 : ) - Another one of your accusations down the drain, what else you got?

And honestly i don't see why you're even typing to me still when you can't prove that my posts are off topic in this forum. I haven't exactly asked you to do anything that is out of this world, it's pretty simple.

Don't you understand that i don't care about your insults by now lol? - how many pages have you tried? - If what you were doing was working and you were affecting me i wouldn't be here. Try and understand that.

I want debate, points, and arguments, about why what i'm doing is off topic and wrong based on the established forum norm. If you can't do that then why are you even bothering lol - Maybe you just like visiting my thread and watching my videos : )

Big Supporter
    snakeskin: *posts video of piglet getting **********

everyone who posted in this thread besides snakeskin: that shit is sick and no one wants to see it.

snakeskin: *posts retarded "evidence" and whines*

**no one comes to snakeskin's defense** = snakeskin fails.

snakeskin: *posts video of piglet getting **********

everyone who posted in this thread besides snakeskin: that shit is sick and no one wants to see it.

snakeskin: *posts retarded "evidence" and whines*

**no one comes to snakeskin's defense** = snakeskin fails.
    So, can you or can't you prove that i have done something wrong based on the established forum norms?
    If you can, be my guest.

Big Supporter
    So, can you or can't you prove that i have done something wrong based on the established forum norms?
    If you can, be my guest.
    I said no one wants to see that shit and this is a femaledom forum.

No one has defended you and said they want to see it. And an old man cutting the balls off of a piglet isn't FEMALEdom.

I win. You lose. Good game, better luck next time.