check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gopballbuster View Post
    (Sarcasm alert) HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE BREMUSE RESPECT ANYONE! What do you think this forum is for, the free exchange of videos, pictures, stories, et cetra relating to our common fetish? We must all live under the rules of Bremuse. We must all run our contribution by him before we share it. I think you should be hung for such ignorance and stupidity. You best ask the Alpha and Omega next time you want to run off at the mouth next time if you know what's good for you.
    There is my friend!!!

How are you? Haven't seen you around in quite a while.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    There is my friend!!!

How are you? Haven't seen you around in quite a while.
    Oh, I've been here, I guess you just weren't in a trolling mood. By the way, glad to see you, too.
    Just my opinion

Having respect for each other would be 1) not posting a video that is patently off topic on a femaledom board. 2) giving an accurate description of the video so people don't have to see disgusting shit like an old man ********** piglets if they don't want to. Saying "fast **********" is being ignorantly vague at best and knowingly deceitful at worst.

I'm sure he can find a forum full of people wanting to see piglets getting ********* by an old man, however this is not one of them.
    It is not off topic since there are threads in which videos with men performing castrations have been a topic many times, unfortunately because there is a shortage of females performing these on video, not for any homosexual or zoophilic reasons, but people still want to see a ********** video none the less and most are comfortable about their sexuality enough not to whine like a piglet about their being a man in the scene, whether it's a man or a woman a genuinely interested ********** user will be more than happy to view the video and there are many ********** enthusiast on here.

As i've mentioned over and over, the ********** is the topic, not the man : )
    Describing a ********** video a ********** video is quite accurate, but like i said it's all about how you think of it. Even if my title was misleading, after clicking on the video there is a pig in it for the first 20 seconds in a scene which has yet anything to do with a **********, that's more than enough time for an intelligent person to understand that a pig is about to be ********* and turn off the video, not watch the whole video and then come complain as if they were ****** to watch it lol

By your rationale someone who is turned on by castrations performed only on a boat could have a go at me for not including the location in the video title, seeing as there is no boat. You can think of anything you want when you desperately need to find an excuse to continue arguing, you are probably going to bring in martians next.

You ask me a question. I answer it, then in your next post, you go back to asking the same question as if i didn't give an explanation, which evidently other people now are also showing they understand. It just shows you're really not interested in an explanation, so why don't you just stop asking questions and continue with your insults and derogatory remarks, it's what you seem best at so far.

I've pretty much explained why i've done everything, yet despite that you keep on coming back to the same point even though it's been covered, why? - Because you don't have anything else to say : )

If i had done something which i hadn't seen on this forum before i would have apologized and made corrections to the thread and left, but it's not, so deal with it and stop complaining, those are the facts. If you don't like the facts that it is practice here, i think it's you that should consider changing forums, because i am totally comfortable with all topics discussed here by users even when i am not attracted to some, that doesn't mean i hate them, nobody is ******* me to read or monitor them.

You keep on saying. It's a female dom. forum it's a female dom. forum. Sure. And i can open up a stand with a We Sell Beer sign board, but have only Coke visibly stacked in the back. When someone approaches for a beer, they will either realize there are no beers left and leave or ask for a Coke, all i've done is ask for a coke too. If you have a problem with it, fight the person who has the coke bottles displayed on the counter, not the customer, either way though you won't be able to convince the seller that everyone in the world wants only beers, no matter how hard you try or swear and cuss, so good luck with trying to tell me that what i'm doing is off topic when it's exactly what you see when you walk in here : )

So the same question again. Can you prove that i've done something wrong based on the established forum norm or not?

PS: That doesn't mean - sharing your personal preferences again, it means gathering evidence from threads in the forum to show that i am in fact posting off topic and have introduced never before discussed or exhibited content on this forum.

I don't care about you posting your animal torture beastiality videos.
    So whether you post them or not doesn't matter to me.
    Emn... so what are you doing here still if you don't care? Enjoying the company of ********** loving adult men and pig balls over tea? LOL
    I'm not here to discuss anything else but my posting videos and pictures, so if you don't care about me doing that, there is nothing to talk about.

I have no idea why you are on here, sounds to me like you just want someone to chit chat with, because if you don't care and there is nothing to discuss and there's no reason for you to be here, then maybe you enjoy my animal ********** thread since you keep coming back to visit every day.

Oh yes, wait i forgot, to swear, cuss, name call and insult people : )
    You are just a little bully who likes to troll other peoples threads and insult them.

This is what you look like:

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    Emn... so what are you doing here still if you don't care? Enjoying the company of ********** loving adult men and pig balls over tea? LOL
    I'm not here to discuss anything else but my posting videos and pictures, so if you don't care about me doing that, there is nothing to talk about.

I have no idea why you are on here, sounds to me like you just want someone to chit chat with, because if you don't care and there is nothing to discuss and there's no reason for you to be here, then maybe you enjoy my animal ********** thread since you keep coming back to visit every day.

Oh yes, wait i forgot, to swear, cuss, name call and insult people : )
    You are just a little bully who likes to troll other peoples threads and insult them.

This is what you look like:
    I'm here along with everyone to let you know no one wants to see this shit. Are you still butthurt over the beating I gave you the past couple days? LOLLLL

let it go this is ridiculous 7 pages of arguing...

I personally think the video is very educational and shows what many here talk about on a daily basis, but have no credible concept of sometimes, neither technologically nor methodologically.

If you don't like it, don't watch it, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put two and two together to figure out that's all you have to do.
    It's as simple as that. This is an 18+ site for adults and this wouldn't be the first time a thread has been started about ********** (the point of the video) - although that would elude you if you're too overwhelmed by the fact that its an animal or that a male is performing it.

I sense a little xenophobia.

You need to look around. Mr. Netherlands over there is a regular poster in them, quite a few of his videos containing "males" participating in the performing of castrations on other "males". Feeling a little hypocritic now are we?

If i wanted to spotlight any sort of homosexual or zoophilic notion towards this video i would have done that in the thread title, which isn't the case.

I'm sure there are many others who've found it a "revealing" experience to be able to see how its done, certainly wouldn't be the first time.
    Grow some balls the lot of you and stop watching videos then posting negative comments, nobody makes you watch them but yourself.

To Pupuce:
    1. ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods etc.) Replies: 3,798 Views: 1,772,082 /This is the second largest thread in the forum/
    2. Cowgirls Performing ********** Replies: 540 Views: 205,583
    3. Penectomy enthusiasts Replies: 125 Views: 40,916
    4. How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten? Replies: 74 Views: 13,132

Those are just some of the several threads on here and they happen to be some of the biggest threads on the forum.
    There are others that have to do with human ********** humans, humans ********** animals, animals ********** humans etc.

Looks like you're the one that better start "getting over it", cuz i just shot you down right off your high horse
    I just want to make sure everybody knows that I wasn't trying to start a fight here, I was just expressing my personal opinion. I'm not trying to judge anybody or insult anybody. Whatever you're into is your thing, I'm just sitting this kinda stuff out.

I'm here along with everyone to let you know no one wants to see this shit. Are you still butthurt over the beating I gave you the past couple days? LOLLLL
    But you don't care. You said it yourself.

Did you or did you not write that?

You can't have a debate with someone, then mid-way suddenly have a 360 degrees reorientation.
    It just shows you're here to name call, insult and ridicule people on their threads by posting inflammatory comments and trolling.

Snakeskin you are a fantastic troll I'll give you that but you are still a dilhole and need to leave. Having a thread say "Super fast **********" on a femaledom forum and posting a video of an old MAN ********** a piglet is very misleading. You have no good argument here. You are wrong.

Again while I applaud a good troll I have to say if I ever saw you in real life I would probably deck you.
    DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    Snakeskin you are a fantastic troll I'll give you that but you are still a dilhole and need to leave. Having a thread say "Super fast **********" on a femaledom forum and posting a video of an old MAN ********** a piglet is very misleading. You have no good argument here. You are wrong.

Again while I applaud a good troll I have to say if I ever saw you in real life I would probably deck you.
    Keep your compliments to yourself. I couldn't care less what you think about me.
    I've already argumented the "misleading" accusation in prior posts. You're lagging.

For the nth time. You can't visit someone else's thread that they've started, name call them, insult them, use derogatory and inflammatory remarks and post off topic comments, then call them a troll. That is in itself the definition of a troll.

Good luck with the decking.
    Do visit more often.

Big Supporter
    Keep your compliments to yourself. I couldn't care less what you think about me.
    I've already argumented the "misleading" accusation in prior posts. You're lagging.
    You failed miserably fyi.

For the nth time. You can't visit someone else's thread that they've started, name call them, insult them, use derogatory and inflammatory remarks and post off topic comments, then call them a troll. That is in itself the definition of a troll.

Good luck with the decking.
    Do visit more often.
    You are so full of failure. It's really awe inspiring how much fail you achieved.
    DO IT!

Why do you keep on avoiding a direct question Bremuse0?

Quote:
    Quote:
    Did you or did you not write that?

You can't have a debate with someone, then mid-way suddenly have a 360 degrees reorientation.
    It just shows you're here to name call, insult and ridicule people on their threads by posting inflammatory comments and trolling.
    -----------

Whatever you guys say, the bottom line is there is nothing you can do about it, so get over it.

I'm still here and i'm gonna do what i feel like based on the established forum norms. You can swear, and kick and insult as much as you want. At the end of the day, i'm still doing what i want and enjoying myself and you're still wasting your time complaining about it every day.

Wants some pics?

Here's another ********** video, looks like a "man" doing it. (oh noes)
    Animal **********

And some more Pig **********

And what can you do about it ? - Nothing : ) - If you don't like it, stay out of the threads.

Fact is all these videos and pictures have been an accepted part of this forum by the ********** majority and discussed many times on threads here.
    ----

So if you're really interested in figuring out if someone has failed, then again, just look at it this way, all your bickering hasn't done anything to change what i'm doing : ) - so, simply put your attempts have failed and mine have overcome yours since i'm still doing what i like.

I've said it more than once and this would be normal to anyone else. There are many topics discussed on this forum. If something isn't your taste, don't visit the thread.

If you continue visiting it, then complaining about it lol - well that's just funny, when all you have to do is not visit the thread.

Good luck : ) - do come back, i'll try and update vids and pics whenever i find something new, i know you'll enjoy them all

Big Supporter
    Blah blah. I'll read your rambling nonsense when you justify how the thread title and link to the video wasn't misleading.

looks like a "man" doing it. (oh noes)

Maybe, but it's a girl holding those bare nuts while they're being sawed off.