check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: games

games

while drunk i told my 2 friends (both girls) that i liked to have my balls punched and squeezed. they thought it was weird but want to try it. dose anyone have any games that involve 2 girls and 1 guy?

Big Supporter
    Dice games work well.. two dice, one determines the number the other determines the attack:
    1=kick
    2=knee
    3=punch
    4=squeeze etc. etc.

so if blue die lands 2 and red die lands 5 you'd get, for example, 5 knees to the happy sack.

Big Supporter
    They start with dice games.... progress to card games.... then you end up programming your own :P

Try this

Quote Originally Posted by WA GUY View Post
    while drunk i told my 2 friends (both girls) that i liked to have my balls punched and squeezed. they thought it was weird but want to try it. dose anyone have any games that involve 2 girls and 1 guy?
    How about this? You start with let us say 9 points. Then one of the girls kicks you. Your score is now 8 and the other girl kicks you. If at any time you fall the girl who kicked you last loses. This also means that she can kick you for the number of points you have left. So if you fall as soon as the second girl kicks you than she gets to kick you 8 times as hard as she wants. This gives you an incentive to stay standing. If you survive all 9 kicks then you win, which also means that next time you should play with more points.

If you want to making interesting you can add some rewards and punishments for the winner and losers. I hope this helps

I would suggest doing a twister type thing: three spinners, one marked with actions/tools, the one for number of times to perform the action and the last with the female participants names.