Quote Originally Posted by SuperNeck View Post
Hi Freebee. I would say Mistress Trish. Wow, she kicks the hardest of all the women I have seen! Attractive face, sensual/wicked smile, great legs, thick calves.....what more do we need?! Have you seen any BB clips of her? I especially like a clip from Velvet Kick (I believe)........I don't know how the guy took such hard kicks to his naked balls and lived. She really steps into her kicks, sometimes even taking a running start. Not like some women, who lean backwards as they kick. Mistress Trish!

I also think Mistress Vixen kicks hard!

There are also a couple of girls from Facebusting videos, who kick really hard. Unfortunately, the guys are wearing cups, probably metal cups. No way their balls could take all those hard kicks repeatedly. I especially like one girl in clips with the title "military".

What do you think??
Mistress Trish has her own clip store on "C L I P S 4 S A L E" but I don't think her kicks are very hard. So I would sort her behind the other kickers on my list. Do you know the title of the vk- clip where you have seen her? (you could find out it on their clip store at C4S)

I think Mistress Vixen kicks harder than Trish but cannot keep up with those kickers on my list.
I don't watch facebusting because the men are clothed - that's why for me not worthwhile watching it.