check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest kickers

Hybrid View

Hardest kickers

Who are the hardest kickers? My choice - in this order:

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    3. Mistress Jadee (*******************)
    4. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    5. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)

Any other good kickers? Other order?

Does somebody know the girl from 2?

Big Supporter
    Kat from Kinky Kicks without a doubt. She strikes fear into any man that stands before her now!

She is particularly lethal in the latest three girl movie Barn Bunk which has just gone online at www.***************
    [IMG]http://www.***************/previews/banbunk/BarnBunk_0064_600.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Jedi, Unfortunetly KAT is not quite often on c l i p s 4 s a l e so I don't have a clear opinion on her harsness. That's why she is not on my list - just Mistress Jadee coz her clip is already published on c 4 s.

any chance of sample clips from these women listed? I want to see what you guys class as "hard"

don't forget that chick nikki from ballbusting world. I'd put her close to the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyk75 View Post
    don't forget that chick nikki from ballbusting world. I'd put her close to the top of the list.

Having been lucky enough to have had a private session with her, I'd have to fully agree with you

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Hi Jedi, Unfortunetly KAT is not quite often on c l i p s 4 s a l e so I don't have a clear opinion on her harsness. That's why she is not on my list - just Mistress Jadee coz her clip is already published on c 4 s.
    Hi Freebie. We do have the C4S store Feisty Felines which features older KK updates. Kat features in the latest clip on there, The Nutcracker. The movie was a request from someone who wanted a ballet theme. So in this one she wears proper ballet point shoes, which for anyone that doesn't know, have wooden blocks in the end of them! I wouldn't let her anywear near me with them but she eventually found a crazy volunteer!!!

Ok, KAT is good, but unfortunelely very rare on C4S. Jedi could you pls enhance the speed of publishing vids on C4S?

I put KAT no 4 in between Jadee and Cheyenne. My updated list now:

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    4. KAT (kinky kicks)
    5. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    6. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)

Any other suggestions?

Big Supporter
    There are some extremely hard kickers on some of the European sites like the girls on the Spanish Goddess kick site or some of the girls on the spikey steps I personally think that they kick harder than the mistress cheyne and the clubdom girls. But for me the hardest of all is mistress Dometria:

What people don't realise about her is she is so precise and also relentless. She one kicked me with the point of her boot and it was dead on but not too hard. It was one of the worst kicks I experienced. Also if you look at the famous puke video she actually goads the man on after making him puke and she still puts in some of her hardest kicks

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Who are the hardest kickers? My choice - in this order:

1. Mistress Dometria
    4. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    5. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)

Any other good kickers? Other order?

Does somebody know the girl from 2?
    I thought I had seen her name somewhere, but after looking again, I couldn't find anything. It just references her as a hot 22 year old. Lexia from Spikey Step is pretty brutal (and hot) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasizer View Post
    I thought I had seen her name somewhere, but after looking again, I couldn't find anything. It just references her as a hot 22 year old. Lexia from Spikey Step is pretty brutal (and hot) as well.
    I don't think Lexia is pretty brutal compared to the other ones. By the way she has got her own C4S Shop:

http://********************/studio/20255/Cat104

any new thought on this?

Hi Freebee. I would say Mistress Trish. Wow, she kicks the hardest of all the women I have seen! Attractive face, sensual/wicked smile, great legs, thick calves.....what more do we need?! Have you seen any BB clips of her? I especially like a clip from Velvet Kick (I believe)........I don't know how the guy took such hard kicks to his naked balls and lived. She really steps into her kicks, sometimes even taking a running start. Not like some women, who lean backwards as they kick. Mistress Trish!

I also think Mistress Vixen kicks hard!

There are also a couple of girls from Facebusting videos, who kick really hard. Unfortunately, the guys are wearing cups, probably metal cups. No way their balls could take all those hard kicks repeatedly. I especially like one girl in clips with the title "military".

What do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNeck View Post
    Hi Freebee. I would say Mistress Trish. Wow, she kicks the hardest of all the women I have seen! Attractive face, sensual/wicked smile, great legs, thick calves.....what more do we need?! Have you seen any BB clips of her? I especially like a clip from Velvet Kick (I believe)........I don't know how the guy took such hard kicks to his naked balls and lived. She really steps into her kicks, sometimes even taking a running start. Not like some women, who lean backwards as they kick. Mistress Trish!

I also think Mistress Vixen kicks hard!

There are also a couple of girls from Facebusting videos, who kick really hard. Unfortunately, the guys are wearing cups, probably metal cups. No way their balls could take all those hard kicks repeatedly. I especially like one girl in clips with the title "military".

What do you think??
    Mistress Trish has her own clip store on "C L I P S 4 S A L E" but I don't think her kicks are very hard. So I would sort her behind the other kickers on my list. Do you know the title of the vk- clip where you have seen her? (you could find out it on their clip store at C4S)

I think Mistress Vixen kicks harder than Trish but cannot keep up with those kickers on my list.
    I don't watch facebusting because the men are clothed - that's why for me not worthwhile watching it.

Big Supporter
    I remember a blonde girl from goddesskicks. She was definitely hot and had the strongest leg I have ever seen in action!