check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BB Programs

Big Supporter

BB Programs

Hey guys

Does anyone have a program that can randomly select the number of times your gf kicks, slaps, flicks your nuts? trying to find a program that I can make slight alterations to regarding the punishments to for an evening with the lady.
    Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Big Supporter
    Don't have a program and I'm not that good with programming but it would be pretty simple to do. Do you have a language you'd particularly like it in?

You could even just have a very basic version of it in Microsoft Excel (or OpenOffice Calc, which is free) by typing:

Code:
    =RANDBETWEEN(1,X)
    in one cell (where X is the highest number you'd like to come up).

and then in the cell just to the right of it, typing:

Code:
    =(IF(RANDBETWEEN(1,3)=1,"slaps",(IF(RANDBETWEEN(1,2)=1,"kicks","flicks"))))
    If you go the excel route, you need to keep making more "nested" IFs if you want more than 3 variations though, as it only lets you have 2 outcomes for each IF statement...

hit F9 in Excel or ctrl+shift+F9 in Calc to get a new outcome.

Do you have VB6 on your PC?

Are you ok using txt or csv files to set up lists (of punishments)?

If so, coding such a program is not difficult.

I suspect the hardest part is producing a detailed design.

However, what is the advantage over the game you could produce with cards and/or dice?

Alec Anaconda

Posted before I read the previous post!
    Last edited by Alec Anaconda; 01-25-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Posted before I read the previous post!

Big Supporter

more simple than excel!

Hi,

I've read a thread (presumably on this site) where the players (the sub and the Lady) use simply two dices: one for the type of torture (i.e.: 1 is punch, 2 is slap, 3 is crush) and the second one is for the number (in hits) or duration (in minutes or anything appropriate) of the torture.

I once wrote a BASIC programme for an old Amstrad WP thingy that randomly chose from lists of actions, frequencies and intensities. Brought a lovely unexpectedness to my fantasies I must say! It was easy to do but I've forgotten how, now.

A while later when writing stories for this forum I used the dice idea for generating twists and turns in one imaginary encounter, even wrote the dice into the story (might be what you read, crushee?). It seemed to go down well.

Nowadays I'm playing for real and my Mistress has taken the place of the random generator

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Dice game (found somewhere on the web)

Skweezeme, may be its your story named "Eve and Jill" ??

Just an idea for dice. Three lists. You don't know which she's going to choose. This is what she's going to do.

Teasing

1. 20 slow strokes, one punch
    2. 20 quick strokes, one slap
    3. Play with penis for 30 seconds
    4. Be rough with penis for 30 seconds
    5. 20 slow strokes, five punches increasing
    6. 20 quick strokes, five slaps increasing

Ball busting

1. 6 punches, varying
    2. 10 slaps, varying
    3. Squeezing both balls in one hand for 30 seconds, varying
    4. Squeezing R ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying
    5. Squeezing L ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying
    6. Ball torture of choice for two minutes

Mixed

1. Tease and deny for two minutes
    2. Doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes
    3. 20 slow strokes, one punch
    4. 20 quick strokes, one slap
    5. Squeezing both balls in both hands for 1 minute, varying
    6. 30 strokes increasing, early ones really slow, ten slaps increasing, ball squeezing for 30 seconds

Just an idea
    I heard the dice fall, rattle, and settle. From where I was tied on the bed I couldn’t see the number Fate had dealt me. And I didn’t know which of the three lists my Torturess, who was nakedly straddling my own body, had chosen to tell her what to do to my cock or balls. She looked up from the dice with a smile, and flexed her strong hands.

“You’re not going to like this one!” she grinned. She glanced at the clock, so I could guess it was going to be one of the timed instructions. I hoped it wasn’t going to be the one where…

She reached to my penis and ran a hand down it slowly. It reared up immediately, hard as ever. Then she grabbed both balls in her hands and began squeezing and kneading them. Unfortunately, after our first session, I’d told her what were the most painful things she’d done to my balls, and how it’d made me feel. Since then she’d been refining her skills with true pleasure. I was shaking and thrashing in agony as she put her skills to work on me so excruciatingly.

“Can you guess what list this is from, then?” she applied a particularly vicious squeeze throwing her whole upper body into it, kneading my balls with fingers of steel. I screamed out, begging her to stop.

“Which list?” she insisted, leaning her weight down on my crushed balls..

“Mixed!” I gasp.

“Which is what?” she demanded, unrelenting.

“What? Aaargh! It’s…it’s both. It’s Ballbusting…” I groaned as she proved the point.

“And?”

“Teasing…”

She was looking at the clock. She stopped squeezing and let go of my balls.

“Oooops! Went a little over! Never mind! Time for another throw. You OK?” Before I could get my wits about me to reply, she'd thrown the dice again
    I was in agony. I needed time to recover. “Err…?” I gasped.

She threw the dice again before I could begin to reply.

“You’re not going to believe this!” she laughed.

She roughly grabbed my balls again. I cried out. She smiled, looking at the clock (which I couldn’t see from my position, though I tried) and waited, concentrating.

Then she turned her attention to my balls, gently and teasingly kneading them, making me squirm beneath her even though she was hardly squeezing hard. I was soon begging her to stop.

“Oh no! Not yet!” she clenched both hands around my balls and leaned back. Then she began crushing and tugging them with all her strength and weight. I was screaming for mercy but she had her eye on the clock as she ignored my begging.

She gave me one last almighty pull, ******* the most nauseous pain. Then she stopped and looked at the clock. As I was retching for breath she squeezed both my balls in a grip that sent me towards oblivion on waves of agony.

After the time was up, she stopped and sat back on my thighs.

She leaned to her side and picked up the dice again. She looked at my still powerfully throbbing cock.

“You OK? You want me to wank you off? Do you need an orgasm, babe? Ah well! Never mind! Only four more throws to go! ”
    She rolled the dice again and consulted her list.

“Hmmm…ok. It might be your lucky day!” She wrapped her hand round my penis and squeezed gently. Then she began to masturbate me. She knew exactly what she was doing, concentrating her friction on the head and making me groan with pleasure. I dared to hope that this was one of the options that allowed me an orgasm

“Or it might not!” She slowed down then released my dribbling penis. I groaned with frustration. She could have easily made me come.

Then she grinned and slapped my balls once.

Hard.

The initial impact made me cry out, but the welling agony from my balls strangled any further screams and I choked in pain.

She laughed at my reaction, and folded her muscled arms under her heavy beautiful breasts, taunting me with them.

“Just three more to go, and then we’ll see if you’re up to shagging me. Or maybe I’ll just give myself an orgasm while you’re still tied up”. She began massaging her breasts, the nipples standing hard against her fingers that had just left my cock. I couldn’t reply. I was till trying to catch my breath. There were tears in my eyes.

She threw the dice again.
    “Oh!” she laughed. “This must be my lucky day!” She slammed a fist into her other hand a couple of times, smiling.

I began begging with her.

She grinned wickedly and reached for my penis again. “Only kidding!” She held it gently and began giving it slow strokes along the shaft, not touching the head. I could see she didn’t want to make it too pleasurable for me, but I strained in her grasp. She began to speed up her strokes and to give the head some attention. Then as the orgasm began to take hold she suddenly stopped and took her hand away. As I groaned in frustration she repositioned herself, her full breasts swinging and their sight just prolonging the unfulfilled desire.

She settled, kneeling, to my side, raised a hand and softly slapped my balls. It still made me wince. Then she slapped again, slightly more sharply. The blows began to increase in painful punishing power, the ball-pain becoming nauseous. I cried out with each blow.

“…9…10! And one for good luck!”

Then she looked at the clock, took hold of my balls in both hands, paused, then began squeezing, kneading and stretching them to her own sadistically-sensitive rhythm. She built up to a crescendo of utter agony. My already-aching balls were her perfect instrument and I was her captive and enraptured audience. I was ****** into surrendering to her savage sexuality.
    Are you ready?
    She stopped. I was hoping for some respite but she threw the dice again.

She looked at me in some consternation and amusement. “Same again! It really is your unlucky day! Hmmm…”

She took my penis in hand once more and rapidly brought it back to full attention. Then she slowed down and down to a totally tantalizing and frustrating series of jerks, denying me the release I so urgently needed.

She smiled at my renewed begging, gave me one slow stroke more, and then stopped. She folded her arms under her breasts again, mocking my frustrated desire.

“You know what happens next, don’t you?”

Before I could answer she unfolded her arms and raised a hand, her breasts jutting provocatively. Then she began slapping my balls. I screamed in agony as each blow fell, varying in force and speed, as she played with my pain in sadistic delight.

She eventually stopped, leaving me gasping and crying in testicular torment. As the room began to come into focus she took my balls in her hands gently, and began softly caressing them.

“Your poor balls! Do they hurt? Have I hurt them?”

I began to answer but she started squeezing hard, kneading my balls in her strong hands, fingers and thumbs digging in relentlessly, the muscles in her arms and shoulders flexing beneath her soft skin, her forearms fully tensed with the effort. I screamed, sobbed and begged but she laughed and carried on relentlessly.
    She looked at the clock and gave my balls one last long squeeze. I cried for mercy. She just gripped even harder. I couldn’t believe she was ignoring my real cries of pain. She’d never hurt me this much before. She’d never been into ball busting really, but she’d agreed to indulge me once a month. We decided on the dice idea because she just wanted it to be a game – she didn’t want to genuinely hurt me. But she didn’t mind giving me pain if I was enjoying it. But I wasn’t enjoying this. That was obvious.

“Right then! Last one, OK?” She reached for the dice.

(to be continued...)

Yes that was the one I meant crushee! Thanks for the reminder. I seem to remember things got much worse for him and the girls didn't always stick to the script.

Any luck with a BB program, mojo114?

Big Supporter
    Crushee, fantastic storyline, got me going just reading it...what a great idea.

now the proof of the puddings in the eating..right...so I will have to try this.

Quote Originally Posted by reboot View Post
    Crushee, fantastic storyline, got me going just reading it...what a great idea.

now the proof of the puddings in the eating..right...so I will have to try this.
    Hey reboot, credit where credit's due please! Very pleased you liked the storyline which I wrote and which crushee kindly reposted.

Hope you have fun trying it out

Big Supporter
    Hey Guys

Thanks for the ideas. was hoping that some bb program already existed and someone could upload one. i just went the deck of card route. each card represents some sort of punishment. there are no set amount of kicks, knees, etc my gf does it how many times until she wants to draw a new card which dictates the punishment.

BB app

I have a free week so i could do such a program for you. If you want, just let me know here, what it should do.

My idea would be to have 3 lists.
    1/ ballbusting techniques
    2/ for teasing
    3/ for pleasing your gf

You could set
    1/ how much populated (%) these 3 lists will be in your results. / or final numbers
    2/ total number of actions
    3/ intensity/length/number of ...
    4/ you could reroll once, with 60% chance to get worse results, 30% to get better results and 10% to get something baaad

Thats my vision, if you like it and want me to code it, or want some other functions, let me know.

Big Supporter
    Kvero Yes please I would love giving it shot

Thanks

Big Supporter

Eve ans Jill, continued

“Right then! Last one, OK?” She reached for the dice.
    ************************************************** *************************
    I was grateful that the end of my torment was imminent. Just one more throw. It must be something a bit less brutal. Law of averages. She threw the dice.

She laughed as she consulted her list.

“It says here ‘doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes’. Do you remember agreeing to this list?”

I began to protest, but her next words chilled me.

“I went on the Internet today and you’d been looking at a site called something like Female Dom, hadn’t you? Looking at some stuff about ball busting. Does this mean I’m not enough for you?”

Before I could gather my thoughts for a reply she leaned over and sent a knee crashing into my aching balls.

“I’m going to give you more than two minutes. You deserve more. And you know what? I’m really enjoying this! It’s about time I beat you up” She slapped my face, punched me in the stomach, pushed me down and kneed me in the balls again.
    After a while I was just groaning in agony and embarrassment. She was still panting with pleasure and anticipation. She waited for my agony to begin to subside, then she raised herself and let loose a tremendously heavy slap into my balls. I screamed in pain, then choked as it became even worse as my balls’ nerves finally got their latest update to my brain. The pain eventually began to recede and I gasped for breath. She waited patiently, a small cruel smile, eager eyes, hand raised.

I started to try to speak…so I could apologise, to get her to stop. I drew breath. Another hard slap to my balls brought another choked and desperate scream. I was frightened as well as being in tremendous ball-pain. She was just going to go ahead with the throw of the dice - ball torture. But for as long as she felt like.

She slapped me again, then again.
    The blows stopped. I looked at her pleadingly with tearful eyes. But I realized her head was turned and she seemed to be listening. Then I heard it myself. The doorbell was ringing.

"Shit!” she exclaimed, climbing off me and going to the window from where we could see the front door. At first she looked puzzled, then turned to me in amazement.

“You’re not going to believe this! It’s Eve from the gym!”

I probably looked blank and baffled.

“You know? Eve! The muscle-girl?" She seemed annoyed at me for not knowing. "I told you about that girl who's incredibly strong?”

I began to remember…

“I wonder if she’d be...interested in something kinky?” She grinned.

The doorbell rang again and my wife suddenly burst into action, grabbing a robe and running out, calling “I’m coming!” She left the bedroom door open. For some reason this made me feel even more vulnerable and exposed. But I didn't feel embarrassed about the possibility of being seen naked by a stranger, tied down on my own bed. I felt frightened.

I heard the door open and they greeted each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they seemed pleased to see each other. The door closed as the visitor stepped into our house.
    This Eve had really impressed my wife with her physique and strength, I now began to remember. But she wouldn't dare ask her to hurt me, would she? She wouldn't want her new friend to think she was a pervert or anything, surely? But I hadn't met this friend. Didn't know what they'd talked about. Perhaps she'd already confided in her about the pervy games I talked her into going along with. No, she couldn’t have.

These thoughts were rushing through my pain-battered brain as I tried to hear what was going on downstairs.

I could hear Eve’s heeled shoes clattering on the floorboards as they both went into the front room, still chatting away. Perhaps she’d just do whatever she came for, gossip about the gym or something, and go. She could surely see my wife was…busy.

The chattering died down. Perhaps she was going now.

But then my ears picked up a murmured conversation going on. Why were they talking quietly?

There was a loud laugh, quickly suppressed. I couldn’t tell if it was my wife or her friend.

Then a chilling voice that clearly wasn’t my wife’s called out loudly.

“I know you’re listening! I’m coming for your balls!” They both burst out in hysterical laughter.
    I pulled against my bonds. They just dug in tighter. As I tried pointlessly to escape, Eve and my wife came into the room.

Eve was in high heels and skirt and towered over my wife who was grinning, watching my reaction. Eve was very attractive and very big. Her stockinged calf muscles were thick, and her short-sleeved fully-filled blouse revealed muscular arms and big hands.

“Jill told me she was in the middle of torturing your balls. She asked if I wanted to join in. So here I am!” Her voice was deep, and held an edge of excitement.

“No!” I cried, looking towards my wife. “We were just…finishing!” I gulped, realising how desperate and frightened I sounded. Jill looked at Eve, who caught her eye. Jill nodded at her and smiled. She took off her robe and hung it back on the door. Naked next to Eve she looked almost puny. But Eve still deferred to her.

“Shall I take something off? Is that OK?” she asked. Jill smiled at me and nodded. I stared with fascinated fear and desire as Eve unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She was wearing suspenders with her stockings, and her legs were big and muscular. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off, hanging it with my wife’s robe. She picked up her skirt from the floor and hung that as well. With every movement her imposing muscular body flexed and the floor beneath her creaked with her shifting weight. Then she turned to me, just wearing shoes, stockings, briefs, suspenders and well-filled bra.

“What do you want me to do to him?”

“Jill!” I yelled in fear “No! Please don’t…don’t let her…do anything to me!”

She smiled at me, looked over to Eve and back at me.

“What’s the matter? You like having your balls hurt, don’t you? And Eve really wants to hurt them, don’t you Eve?”

Eve nodded, intrigued by this exchange.

to be continued...

Thanks for repost crushee!

I lost my original file of this story and must say great to see it again! Even though I wrote it myself it's such a while back I hardly remember it. Like I'm reading it for the first time. How strange! And how hot! Well, it appeals to me anyway but I guess it would wouldn't it