check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardest kickers

Hi Freebee. I would say Mistress Trish. Wow, she kicks the hardest of all the women I have seen! Attractive face, sensual/wicked smile, great legs, thick calves.....what more do we need?! Have you seen any BB clips of her? I especially like a clip from Velvet Kick (I believe)........I don't know how the guy took such hard kicks to his naked balls and lived. She really steps into her kicks, sometimes even taking a running start. Not like some women, who lean backwards as they kick. Mistress Trish!

I also think Mistress Vixen kicks hard!

There are also a couple of girls from Facebusting videos, who kick really hard. Unfortunately, the guys are wearing cups, probably metal cups. No way their balls could take all those hard kicks repeatedly. I especially like one girl in clips with the title "military".

What do you think??

Or Claire, a girl from the very same ballbustingworld site.. she's my favorite, both beautiful, funny and a very harsh kicker. If I could have my pick...

Quote Originally Posted by deviant25 View Post
    Having been lucky enough to have had a private session with her, I'd have to fully agree with you

Big Supporter
    Jedi wrote :

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Sorry Freebee, we do not intend on uploading vids any quicker to C4S. Our uploads to C4S are purposely slow to give our regular subscribers the privaledge of seeing all our latest content way before the clips go out for individual release.

As far as Dometria goes I have seen her clips and agree she looks pretty mean. I also know the guy personally who appears in the puke vid, along with another victim from her movies who reliably inform me of her hard kicking abilities. However, she is just two rough around the edges for my liking. If I present my balls to some girl to be kicked I need her to be at least sexually appealing to me. Dometria with her excessive tatoos and butchness really turn me off. If you are simply a pain freak I suppose she's awsome.
    Jedi, in all fairness the post is about who kicks the hardest and not their BB style "eg Rough around the edges" - in terms of style Mistress D can be misleading from the videos. She is a genuine engagind and caring mistress. What you are expression is your particular taste rather than answering the question of who kicks the hardest.

Big Supporter
    I mearly added my opinion of physical appearance to the discussion. There was certainly no intention to try and sway it off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNeck View Post
    Hi Freebee. I would say Mistress Trish. Wow, she kicks the hardest of all the women I have seen! Attractive face, sensual/wicked smile, great legs, thick calves.....what more do we need?! Have you seen any BB clips of her? I especially like a clip from Velvet Kick (I believe)........I don't know how the guy took such hard kicks to his naked balls and lived. She really steps into her kicks, sometimes even taking a running start. Not like some women, who lean backwards as they kick. Mistress Trish!

I also think Mistress Vixen kicks hard!

There are also a couple of girls from Facebusting videos, who kick really hard. Unfortunately, the guys are wearing cups, probably metal cups. No way their balls could take all those hard kicks repeatedly. I especially like one girl in clips with the title "military".

What do you think??
    Mistress Trish has her own clip store on "C L I P S 4 S A L E" but I don't think her kicks are very hard. So I would sort her behind the other kickers on my list. Do you know the title of the vk- clip where you have seen her? (you could find out it on their clip store at C4S)

I think Mistress Vixen kicks harder than Trish but cannot keep up with those kickers on my list.
    I don't watch facebusting because the men are clothed - that's why for me not worthwhile watching it.

Big Supporter
    I remember a blonde girl from goddesskicks. She was definitely hot and had the strongest leg I have ever seen in action!

Due to your suggestions I put a new order of the "Hall of fame"

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    3. Mistress Jadee (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    4. KAT (kinky kicks)
    5. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    6. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)
    7. Mistress Vixen (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    8. Mistress Trish

Any other comments/suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by nijan0 View Post
    I remember a blonde girl from goddesskicks. She was definitely hot and had the strongest leg I have ever seen in action!

Do you still know the title of the clip? If you don't remember you could go their C4S store and look for the title then I can judge her kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Due to your suggestions I put a new order of the "Hall of fame"

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    3. Mistress Jadee (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    4. KAT (kinky kicks)
    5. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    6. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)
    7. Mistress Vixen (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    8. Mistress Trish

Any other comments/suggestions?
    I've seen most of those beauties, and they all are BRUTAL!

Following is how I judge how hard/brutal any ballbusting lady is:

1. She's kicking him as hard as she possibly can without holding back anything, and the sheer physics show it. The top part of her body is bending backwards, and her arms are up and back to add additional body momentum. Her entire body from her head to her foot is involved in one orchestrated movement with all the energy ending up where her foot impacts his balls.

2. There is a very audible, loud slap/thud upon impact and you can see his whole body physically respond followed by a loud yell and his dropping to the floor. And unless he's naked, you don't get the full evidence of impact. Seeing and hearing his penis and balls slap into his abdomen adds to it.

3. The most brutal girls all seem to convey a sense that they have a deep rooted anger or hatred to men (or that man) and it is both cathartic and enjoyable thing for them to kick men in their balls (I've read some of their blogs on this). I've posted on the femaledom.com blog about this and how one of Sharon's girls seemed to go after one guy particularly harder than she did the other men. Sharon confirmed this and said that that girl had a personal dislike of that particularly man off screen due to his trying to date her. I think Sharon may have intentionally then started to put the two together even more such that the girl could enjoy kicking him in his balls as hard as she possibly could while Sharon filmed it. If so, it was a wonderfully brilliant idea of Sharon and was great to watch!

4. Lastly, permanent damage of the man's balls is not her fear, but instead her goal.

As it pertains to Femaledom.com, the following are probably my 10 favorite in terms of hardest kicks, although out of over 100 to chose from, it's a hard choice (Sharon, who runs the site, knows I'm an avid fan and post select photos of her to promote the site):

1. Amy

2. Andrea

3. Cara

4. Denise

5. Jill

6. Randi

7. Lara

8. Amanda

9. Katja

10. Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by deviant25 View Post
    Having been lucky enough to have had a private session with her, I'd have to fully agree with you
    You're a brave man. How long did it take to recover? I can't believe that guy she's always busting hasn't had permanent damage yet. He's in most of those ballbustingworld videos.

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    I've seen most of those beauties, and they all are BRUTAL!

Following is how I judge how hard/brutal any ballbusting lady is:

1. She's kicking him as hard as she possibly can without holding back anything, and the sheer physics show it. The top part of her body is bending backwards, and her arms are up and back to add additional body momentum. Her entire body from her head to her foot is involved in one orchestrated movement with all the energy ending up where her foot impacts his balls.

2. There is a very audible, loud slap/thud upon impact and you can see his whole body physically respond followed by a loud yell and his dropping to the floor. And unless he's naked, you don't get the full evidence of impact. Seeing and hearing his penis and balls slap into his abdomen adds to it.

3. The most brutal girls all seem to convey a sense that they have a deep rooted anger or hatred to men (or that man) and it is both cathartic and enjoyable thing for them to kick men in their balls (I've read some of their blogs on this). I've posted on the femaledom.com blog about this and how one of Sharon's girls seemed to go after one guy particularly harder than she did the other men. Sharon confirmed this and said that that girl had a personal dislike of that particularly man off screen due to his trying to date her. I think Sharon may have intentionally then started to put the two together even more such that the girl could enjoy kicking him in his balls as hard as she possibly could while Sharon filmed it. If so, it was a wonderfully brilliant idea of Sharon and was great to watch!

4. Lastly, permanent damage of the man's balls is not her fear, but instead her goal.

As it pertains to Femaledom.com, the following are probably my 10 favorite in terms of hardest kicks, although out of over 100 to chose from, it's a hard choice (Sharon, who runs the site, knows I'm an avid fan and post select photos of her to promote the site):

1. Amy

2. Andrea

3. Cara

4. Denise

5. Jill

6. Randi

7. Lara

8. Amanda

9. Katja

10. Elaine

Unfortunately, F e m a l e d o m is not on C l i p s 4 s a l e so no way of checking whether they are hard kickers or not. Probably not coz I haven't heard of them elsewhere which is always speaking for oneselves since the BB.community is a small one. So, I have to stay with my list, no changes!

Another one

Princess Kali is VERY tough and totally relentless. I have sessioned with her and she is very cautious, but totally into pushig you to the limit.

Also I did one with Karin von Kroft that was right to the edge!

You're right in that Femaledom is not on the clips_4_sale. However, Sharon's been shooting since 1999 and the monthly membership is unmatched in terms of number of gorgeous girls featured (140 hot babes), video clips (3,700) and number of photos (100,000). They are all available for download immediately upon joining. In addition, the guys aren't the old fat, sweaty gross pigs you see on the majority of BB sites - no, I'm not gay, but I find nothing erotic about BB scenes featuring an ugly obese guy with a fat belly hanging over a shriveled tiny cock

I also like it that she prefers CFNM themes. which conveys an empowerment of the females over the subordinated, naked and vulnerable males. I'm not affiliated with the site nor do I promote it for any reason other than I'm a fan.

Following is a short excerpt from a video entitled "Photographer and Model". It feature's Andrea in a very HOT sexy outfit. It's about 10 MB in length and gives you an idea about how hard she kicks. About 35 seconds into it, you see him standing there naked with his back to the wall recovering from a hard kick. Andrea slowly drops down to her knees in front of him very coyly with a devious smile on her face looking at his penis and balls, then, with a lightening fast and hard reaction like a snake bite, she throws a viciously hard punch up into his balls and you can see the shock on his face as he drops like a rock in pain, and, as she laughs enjoying the wonderfully mean trick she played on him .

http://depositfiles.com/files/9wy9rb0a0

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    You're right in that Femaledom is not on the clips_4_sale. However, Sharon's been shooting since 1999 and the monthly membership is unmatched in terms of number of gorgeous girls featured (140 hot babes), video clips (3,700) and number of photos (100,000). They are all available for download immediately upon joining. In addition, the guys aren't the old fat, sweaty gross pigs you see on the majority of BB sites - no, I'm not gay, but I find nothing erotic about BB scenes featuring an ugly obese guy with a fat belly hanging over a shriveled tiny cock

I also like it that she prefers CFNM themes. which conveys an empowerment of the females over the subordinated, naked and vulnerable males. I'm not affiliated with the site nor do I promote it for any reason other than I'm a fan.

Following is a short excerpt from a video entitled "Photographer and Model". It feature's Andrea in a very HOT sexy outfit. It's about 10 MB in length and gives you an idea about how hard she kicks. About 35 seconds into it, you see him standing there naked with his back to the wall recovering from a hard kick. Andrea slowly drops down to her knees in front of him very coyly with a devious smile on her face looking at his penis and balls, then, with a lightening fast and hard reaction like a snake bite, she throws a viciously hard punch up into his balls and you can see the shock on his face as he drops like a rock in pain, and, as she laughs enjoying the wonderfully mean trick she played on him .

http://depositfiles.com/files/9wy9rb0a0

Hi iron horse, the problem is, there is no possibility of getting membership at f e m a l e d o m without using creditcards. But I don't wanna use a credit card on the net for 2 reasons: 1) I wanna stay anonymously and 2) I doN't use creditcards on the net due to the fact creditcard no. can be misused so it's not save enough. C L I P S 4 S A L E has the possibilty of using G I Z M O C A R D which accepts sending cash to them. That means I can stay absolutely anonymously. That's why I use C4S - and only C4S. I don't care if it's cost more, that's not what counts for me!

By the why FD is the only BB-firm that doesn't use C4S - why?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Hi iron horse, the problem is, there is no possibility of getting membership at f e m a l e d o m without using creditcards. But I don't wanna use a credit card on the net for 2 reasons: 1) I wanna stay anonymously and 2) I doN't use creditcards on the net due to the fact creditcard no. can be misused so it's not save enough. C L I P S 4 S A L E has the possibilty of using G I Z M O C A R D which accepts sending cash to them. That means I can stay absolutely anonymously. That's why I use C4S - and only C4S. I don't care if it's cost more, that's not what counts for me!

By the why FD is the only BB-firm that doesn't use C4S - why?

Where are you getting your information from? It sounds to me like you are a paranoid 12 year old.