check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardest kickers

Big Supporter
    Does anyone have a link to view or dl "my gelding force kicks"?

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Due to your suggestions I put a new order of the "Hall of fame"

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    3. Mistress Jadee (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    4. KAT (kinky kicks)
    5. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    6. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)
    7. Mistress Vixen (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    8. Mistress Trish

Any other comments/suggestions?

I added a new woman to the list (Sarah)

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    3. Mistress Jadee (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    4. KAT (kinky kicks)
    5. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    6. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)
    7. Mistress Vixen (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    8. Mistress Trish
    9. Sarah (Brat Princess)

Any comments/additions?

Thumbs up Amazing how hard they take it

I was able to see some of those amazing ladies on one of the video stream sites. It's incredible how hard men can get kicked in the balls and still keep going. I guess a lot of torturees hold out until they blackout, and these guys must be so much into pain that they let the girls take it there.

What I find wonderfully amusing about some of those clips is to see the hardest kicks into a man's balls one can imagine, and as he lays on the floor holding them screaming and crying, the girls burst into genuine laughter thoroughly enjoying how much agony he's suffering because of their brutal kicks. I can certainly relate to them (maybe one day I can laugh so hard too!)
    Your pain is my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    I was able to see some of those amazing ladies on one of the video stream sites. It's incredible how hard men can get kicked in the balls and still keep going. I guess a lot of torturees hold out until they blackout, and these guys must be so much into pain that they let the girls take it there.

What I find wonderfully amusing about some of those clips is to see the hardest kicks into a man's balls one can imagine, and as he lays on the floor holding them screaming and crying, the girls burst into genuine laughter thoroughly enjoying how much agony he's suffering because of their brutal kicks. I can certainly relate to them (maybe one day I can laugh so hard too!)
    Hey Jewels,

I think it's great that ladies like you can share in our enjoyment of seeing guys get kicked in the balls as hard as possible! I was wondering what you think would be going on in your head as he laid there in pain moaning - what makes you laugh?

Also, do you prefer it if the guy is completely naked or clothed, and what would you wear?

Last thing, if you felt it was causing him permanent damage, would you still do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E Dood View Post
    Hey Jewels,

I think it's great that ladies like you can share in our enjoyment of seeing guys get kicked in the balls as hard as possible! I was wondering what you think would be going on in your head as he laid there in pain moaning - what makes you laugh?
    What's "going on in my head" is something I can't talk a lot about, because I'm not a pro dominatrix and have only done it a few times. I'd guess some of ladies in those clips are thinking about the clock. But I also believe that in at least some of those clips, their laughter is for real.

Most women harbor at least some degree of anger towards men. By nature men are the dominate sex, and have abused that privilege at the expense of women throughout history. They also have a far greater probability of cheating than women. Thus, for me, kicking a man in his balls is enjoyable for revenge. It also allows us to expel pent up anger, which feels theraputic when that impact is felt.

The laughter is natural. Men's balls are like that taboo "no-no" girls are taught at a young age to avoid damaging, so when we can, it's, well, funny! It's also enjoyable for the first reason, and that is, the smaller lighter gender brings a bigger man to the ground in agony by the kick, and it's a great feeling of triumph over men.

Hey Jewels,
    Also, do you prefer it if the guy is completely naked or clothed, and what would you wear?
    Naked, definitely. The men stripping completely is somewhat symbolic in that all protection is removed leaving him vulnerable. I prefer the advantage the female has over the male in that we can see him in all his glory, but he is denied seeing the female. It's also amusing to see his equipment as most guys like to brag, but when naked, the truth's right there for us to see (and kick!)

As it pertains to my dress, I'd like to wear something feminine and a bit revealing, but not something I wouldn't wear to the beach or in public. I'm inexperienced in kicking men, but the stiletto and high heels seem very unstable and inappropriate and would prevent a hard kick les the girl falls. I'd probably would want tennis shoes as they would keep my feet firmly planted and stable, which would allow me to deliver a much harder kick with ease. But I love the post above from Jedi about the girl in ballet shoes - that is SO COOL!

Hey Jewels,

Last thing, if you felt it was causing him permanent damage, would you still do it?
    I think the question is whether I or any girl would kick a man in the balls for sport, and the answer for me is yes. I'd think that any blow to a man's balls could cause damage. The balls are for reproduction and not crticially necessary to a man outside of having babies.

If guys are willing to get kicked repeatedly in their balls, then they've come to the decision they no longer care about having babies. In a way, the risk of damaging his balls adds to the excitement of the fetish. And if it means that for the girls to have their fun his balls have to get damaged, too bad for him!

Besides, from what I can tell from these bustees in the clips, their balls are often red and swollen at the beginning of filming meaning it is a lifestyle they've accepted, and it would be that lifestyle, not any one busting by a girl, that would end in permanent damage. But if he enjoys that, and the girls do too, it's good for everyone's enjoyment, so I don't worry about their damage, just have whatever fun you want with them!
    Your pain is my pleasure.

well than, when would u like to kick my balls

Supreme Poster
    If guys are willing to get kicked repeatedly in their balls, then they've come to the decision they no longer care about having babies.

Besides, from what I can tell from these bustees in the clips, their balls are often red and swollen at the beginning of filming meaning it is a lifestyle they've accepted, and it would be that lifestyle, not any one busting by a girl, that would end in permanent damage.

I agree to a certain extent, but if you'd get your balls permanently damaged, it wouldn't feel that good afterwards, even if you agree to it when you let someone kick you. If a girl teased me with ballbusting related stuff or I'd just find it hot, I'd easily let her kick me as hard as she can so many times she wants. On some occasion I would not want that, and after an hour of that kind of busting my balls would be aching, it would probably feel not that great.

Still, I think girls shouldn't be afraid of doing damage, because we are the ones that want to get kicked, even if it not based on rational decision making. It indeed does add excitement, would ballbusting be that great if there was not a chance of permanent damage? Why wouldn't we just hit each other in legs or so then..

Apologies to Jedi

I posted a critical response about KinkyKicks due to my perceived inability to navigate that site. I was wrong and later figured it out, my bad...

I joined again, and was so glad! So I feel compelled to post about it again, apologize and this thread's the right place.

As Jedi indicated, Kat is incredible in how hard she punishes the guys with perhaps the hardest kicks I've ever seen. I think it could be due to her training as a ballet dancer, which she proudly demonstrates in Nutcracker. Her legs are well developed and strong, and her kicks are extremely accurate. In Course of Action at the end she delivers an incredible hard double kick into his balls, the first taking him down and the second perfectly placed as he was just beginning to stand up and clearly not expecting it. The second permanently took him down and ending the entire session. Most girls might be able to get the first, but to then lunge forward when he's just beginning to get up with an even harder kick that is absolutely perfectly placed into his balls is talent!

What I particlularly liked about Course of Action was the out-take shown at the very end of the clip, which shows the behind-scenes chit chat after a brutally hard kick by Kat. She had kicked him from behind so hard he drops and in pain saying (I think) that his balls was cut. Kat walks off the set laughing as the camera man says to take a minute. We then see the girls Chase and Rose continuing to giggle about it smiling and paying compliments to the kick with Chase saying "that was an amazing kick, so vicious!" while Rose says "that was the best kick I've ever seen!" And even though she's not being filmed, you can still hear Kat laughing about the kick behind the camera. It's true these girls really enjoyed experiencing such a brutally hard and damanging blow to his balls!

One question I have for Jedi...during the out-take and Chase's compliment Kat's kick, she says, "doesn't that come under d.b.h.?" What is d.b.h.?

Great job on that film! I hope we see more such out-takes that let the world knows these beautiful girls are just paid performers, but also just girls that have a very sadistic side and enjoy the pain they cause naked men by kicking them in their balls.

There's another post ongoing about Ballbusting Legends. I've gotten two of their clips from C L I P S 4 S A L E. The girls in BB Legends rank as some of the hardest and meanest kickers I've ever seen. The hardest puncher of a man's balls (while he's nude and exposed) is Tina in the BB Legends clip "The Price is Wrong"

Big Supporter
    Hi Iron Horse, I'm just catching up on stuff and for some reason missed your post. I generally don't hold grudges, but I appreciate your apology and it is duly accepted and appreciated.

I believe the comment that Chase made was along the lines of "isn't that G.B.H?"
    GBH is an abbreviation for 'Grievous Bodily Harm' here in the UK.

Thank you for joining Kinky Kicks again. We will continue our pursuit to produce quality bb material for as long as we have the support of people like your self.

Supreme Poster
    i don't remember her name but she's from ballbusting world and she kicks hard to...poor balls who meet that kick...
    here a video:
    http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=35289&player=old

yeah from godess-kicks the girls kick hard to...but i think mistress dometria is number one of that list.

thanks for you effort but I've found this guy with goatie and long hair a major turn off.he's just annoying and boring.

Hmm, hardest kickers?... Well I can vouch for a 'Mistress Vita' who ball busted me over the weekend while we were making clips for my site - My right nut is literally blue. (Along with my left thigh, from all the missed kicks I guess)...

I dont think Ill be able to get busted for about a month now...

She really did split my right nut open I suppose!

Ive included the preBust, the Bust, postBust, and the aftermath... I guess you cant really tell my right completely ball is blue in this picture, but it really is!

Enjoy! :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails preBust.jpg   bust-1.jpg   postBust-1.jpg   vitaAftermath.jpg  
    www.ballbustingusa.com - Beautiful women turning your nuts into jello! Ouch!

Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/ballbustingusa

Supreme Poster
    [QUOTE=lisbonballs;69701]
    http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=35289&player=old yes I love nikki revenge http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=57890 (the man cry lol!)

If guys are willing to get kicked repeatedly in their balls, then they've come to the decision they no longer care about having babies. In a way, the risk of damaging his balls adds to the excitement of the fetish. And if it means that for the girls to have their fun his balls have to get damaged, too bad for him!
    Hmmm...I don't really want babies, and I do want to receive a hard kick to the balls from a beautiful woman. So I suppose I fit the bill. It's too bad I'm not getting any and there aren't any women, beautiful or not, wanting to kick my balls. *shrugs*