check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hardest kickers

This ranks up there as the most brutal, hardest kicks I've ever seen. No contrived story, just hard kicking from start to finish:

vid -115 MB
    http://depositfiles.com/files/2gftqeep1

Ballbusting Bonanza

This is a compilation from Clubdomm and RuuthlessVixens.

It features some of the hardest, meanest ball kicking and ball punching these ladies have done to guys. For some of these busts, it just doesn't get any harder

Video: 197 MB; 24 min. 28 sec.

http://depositfiles.com/files/is788fh7j

Due to recently opened stores I ended 2 brutal ladies to my list:

1. Mistress Dometria
    2. Mistress Alzena http://www.clips 4sale.com/studio/32245/Cat104
    3. Unknows girl from Spikeystep in "The Next Door Girls - My Gelding Force Kicks -(Violent Testicles Kicking)"
    4. Mistress Jadee (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    5. Mistress Haley http://www.clips 4sale.com/studio/34938/Cat104
    6. KAT (kinky kicks)
    7. Cheyenne (clubdom)
    8. Empress Cruel (ballbusting chicks)
    9. Mistress Vixen (b a l l b u s t i n g u n i v e r s e)
    10. Mistress Trish
    11. Sarah (Brat Princess)

Big Supporter
    These mistresses are all awesome ballbusters. I think the most brutal kicking I've ever seen was by Mistress Dometria in her Extreme Ballkicking series. The slave takes kick after kick and keeps his hardon the whole time. At the end she really pounds him and he collapses in a screaming heap. At the point she mercifully ends the filming. How his nuts survived what she did to him is unbelievable.

Big Supporter

Elise

I think it is time that Elise of We Bully Balls UK gets credit for being one of the hardest kickers out there. Also, I'd love to see any other updated lists of hard kickers.

Big Supporter
    All three of the We Bully Balls UK ladies deserve to be on the list. Not only do they kick brutally hard, they are absolutely gorgeous!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kickthem View Post
    All three of the We Bully Balls UK ladies deserve to be on the list. Not only do they kick brutally hard, they are absolutely gorgeous!
    I have just seen Mistress Elise's newest video titled "Relentless Insanity Until He Pukes." What she does to him in this video is unbelievable. I have never seen any man kicked harder. I'm not sure exactly what is the best part; the number and severity of her kicks, or how he manages to get up and let her do it again! This is the best ball-kicking video I have ever seen.

I've never seen anyone kick as hard as Mistress Lexi on a vid called lexi_ballbust which was linked on a thread here. She's wearing boots with a low heel which gives her more stability and power. She starts off by telling him "Let's see how hard I can kick you!" and proceeds to give him really hard kicks for five long minutes. She's not a skinny model type and not a bodybuilder, but she's solid and strong and gorgeous. And sadistic. You can really hear the thwack of the impacts of her boots as he repeatedly falls to the floor and is encouraged to get up again and take some more.

Big Supporter