check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Bb story

Bb story

Ballbusting True story~~
    Please Enjoy

I sat on his bed, watching the tv as he was sitting on his computer chair playing his games. I rolled my eyes pressing my back against the wall waiting for something to happen, this repeated for the next 10 minutes.
    "Would you like something to drink?" he finally says looking at me. At this time i am lying down staring out the window wondering.
    "What's wrong" he says getting off his chair and walks over to sit on the bed as well.
    "Nothing.." i say turning my head back towards the television.
    He could tell, something was up, and that up was turning from boredom to annoyed.
    "Tell me, what's up" he says again.
    Getting irritated, from not knowing what has been happening the time before i leave, i suddenly stand on top of my bed. He looks up at me, wearing my black singlet and tight flared jeans, with running shoes on.
    "Do something for me, lean against the wall" i say blankly, while clenching my fist.
    He shuffles backwards till he is leaning against it.
    I stomp my foot down onto his legs while they're together.
    "Spread them apart" i say.
    he looks at me confused and spreads them slightly,
    "Don't hurt me" he says with a nervous look.
    Then i step my right leg back, and start kicking between his legs hard, feeling the soft cushion ending, i kicked about 3 times, till he leaned over.
    "what did i do?..." he said quenching his voice.
    "oh nothing" i say calmly.
    "Why'd you have to kick me so hard" he says whining, i can't really tell anymore, kickings all the same to me.
    I leaned down to un-buckle his belt and pull down his pants and underwear.
    "Fuck you.." he says looking into my eyes. I begin to rub his balls up and down as i sit to the right side of him.
    "Fuck you!" i say back cross.
    As i see his dick getting harder, the irritation stays there, but before i knew it, i was giving him his pleasure.
    He slowly began to luy down as i kept occasionally punching him in the balls, since he was the one who loves the fit women, in their tight outfits with sport shoes, i especially wore my sport shorts that day, just knowing i would end up doing this.
    As he lied down on his bed, i leaned over him, his head in between my legs, my head and hands with his cock and balls. I'd start licking it, while i would massage his balls, and when he'd speak, i'd slap them. Thats when i jerked off with my right hand, and pulled his balls with my left.
    "You jerk" i'd say to him, abusing words as the pain seeks into his stomach.
    My saliva from sucking his dick, would flow down onto his nuts, rubbing, pulling, and hitting faster and faster, he cummed with his sigh of relief.
    Starring at him, with my pleasure not satisfied, i'd go home waiting for the next time to repeat that all over.

To be continued..(with many more stories and outfits with ballkicking)

Thanks and i hope you liked that.
    Please let me know if you'd want to see more. Maybe next time i could supply a bb image with it.

what to say? It's amazing!!
    i think i'm in eheh

i really really like to read more from you!!
    hope to hear of you soon!

WOW GREAT Story. I hope you right more

Awesome story! Would love to hear more.

Thank you for a very sexy story, Chestnuts.

Please, please, please post more! And please let them all be as hot as the first.

Supreme Poster
    That's a very nice story, please, go on whriting!!

This is a non real story, but is close in imagination as can get. =/
    But please enjoy, thankyou for liking the last one, i will improve each time.
    My stories are based on girls that i try to relate to myself --white-brunette, then imagine any outfit you'd like for this one.

-----------------

Today was a cold wet day, raining more heavy than ever. All today i was hanging out at an all girls party, starting to get bored by their talking and bitching, i really wanted to go home.
    After catching the bus trip home i met up along with a neighbour who doesn't live so far away, occasionally i would ask him to help with the garden and things like that, but one thing was very odd about him, I'm not really sure but he'd tend to be so jumpy with my movement of walking to him, so i stopped for a chat.
    "Hi! how are you today" waving and walking towards him as he stops.
    (yet again, seeing him slowly twitch backwards).
    I look up and down at him.
    "you're doing it again" i say with a grin.
    "Oh... am i? sorry" with a cute worried look he replies.
    "when i think about it, You've been doing it for awhile now, almost ever since i've known you"
    "Oh, really, i didn't notice, i hope it doesn't bother you" he says embarrassed
    "no.. but i do want to know why, but beside that, i do need to repay you for helping paint the bathroom the other day, is there anything i can do?"
    he started looking at the ground, as if her were thinking... but i had no time, i was cold and wanted to go inside my house to have personal time i guess you could say.
    "Anyway, why you think of it, i'll go head off, catch you later!" i said as i smiled and started walking off to my house.
    "WAIT" out of no-where he said.
    I turned around to see him rubbing his head confused, walking back towards me.
    "do you reckon... you can help me with one thing?" he said looking up at me nervous. "But i'd rather discuss about it in my own home".
    I nodded and we went to front room where i sat down on the couch crossing my legs as he sat on near me.
    "Well, what can i help you with?" i say with a grin.
    He looks away, then looks back at me with no expression while he fiddles with his hands, my patience is growing really small.
    "c'mon just say"
    "Well, if you promise to keep it secret"
    As he said that i lifted up my pinkie as a sign that i would.
    "Well.... i guess you could say i like you"
    "Yeah?"
    "I.... find you really attractive.. as well as a friendly personality.."
    "Oh, you like me more than a friend?"
    "Not just that... i can't help myself any longer... i think if you promise to keep it quiet, then i can tel..."
    "JUST say it"
    "I have an interest"
    "What?" looking confused.
    "I have a....liking for something sexually attractive" he says.
    Its not as if i haven't heard this from another guy, but i continued listening.
    "I, have a fetish... for girls...who.....like kicking males in the balls..." he said scared then looking down.
    I'm unsure, is he telling me something like this... because he's known me for so long? because he pictures me or something?
    "Did... you want me to do something with that?" I asked unsure.
    He looked up at me.
    "I'm so fidgety because each time you walk up to me, i seem to imagine you kicking me in the balls, and it turns me on alot" as he covers his stomach, more like i can tell he's Really embarrassed talking bout this.
    "I can say... i've never really known a guy into a fetish before.... although, doing it is really private, i dont want to be like your private sex partner or anything"
    He then looked up at me.
    "In the weirdest way i know it sounds, but only once, if you want, which i would also like, is to date you, but you dont have to if you're not interested"
    "Well... i admit you're a generous guy... i've never been in a situation like this before" (but feeling like this, after spending a day with all girls, was i feeling horny too?).
    I leaned over to him and pressed my hand onto his leg as he starred at me.
    "I guess, it would be fun, i wouldn't mind giving it a go" i can tell he is happy, he's blushing, as well as i can see the change in his pants.
    "I... don't know what to say..." he says leaning forward as we began to kiss passionately.

After him explaining me through the details, and the moves to do, i went up to his bedroom to give him the pain.
    He stood there almost naked just wearing his underwear (i admit, its pretty sexy to feel dominant). I walked up to him slowly then i started kissing his neck and rubbing his groin, as i felt his dick get harder and harder. My hands reached under the underwear and i felt his cold nuts in my hands, real squishy like as i fondled them slipping through my fingers.
    Stepping back with his happy sigh,
    "So tell me, where is your weak spot?" me asking.
    As he was about to open his mouth a flicked my long right leg forward as my right foot his his balls and bounced them though he found it painful.
    I couldnt help but laugh a little from his reaction and my serious acting, but he just got harder and harder as i stood their in a pose.
    "Get to the ground already" I swung in again with knee this time and it definitely brought him to the floor.
    As he lied on the floor i stomped my foot down onto his nuts again, rocking my foot back and forth, side to side. His face was in pain, but that didnt bother me.
    "What are you doing, you're so weak for such big balls! pull out your dick and start pulling!!" i said as i do soft gentle kicks to him standing there with my hands on my hips.
    I can't hold back anymore, and i really want to have pleasure too, so as he pulled down his underwear i kneeled down to grab his dick and i slowly put it inside my wet pussy.
    As my sweating heated body moved up and down my arm was going around grabbing his balls pulling them as i move.
    "What not good enough?" I say panting as he is too.
    I slowly pull him out and rap my warm hands around it while i sit between his legs and my feet on his balls.
    I start jerking him, faster and faster as he groans my feet push harder onto them.
    ... and just as he is about to cum, i push my foot down hard onto his balls as the sperm seeps out onto his stomach.
    with me sighing and him luying on the floor in silence, we kept this evening to ourselves..
    I kept visiting more, as we also started dating...
    But i wont less enjoy the feeling of over-powering his balls and him...

-------------------------

The End
    -------------------------

Hope you enjoyed =P
    Please tell me what you would like me to do to improve, maybe what you'd like to hear next? Anything.
    <3
    Thanks for the comments.

Hello Chestnuts,

Thank you for taking the time to write another story. I really like that you write in the first person. This is probably the hardest form of storytelling to master. You do it extremely well. Your dialog is sharp and direct. It's a very interesting situation of the guy being embarrassed about admitting he likes BB, and then getting a bit more than he bargained for. All in all, I thought your second story was even better than the first. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Big Supporter
    This is very good... I like the flow. Would be even better with a little more description of the experience/pain... phenomena rather than just fact... but I like it, it's good.

these are awesome! maby more squeezing?

My first ballbusting experience

True story of my first time. I hope you enjoy.

I was just 18 when I got my first taste of ballbusting. I was over at Nancy’s house, Nancy was 16 and we had known each other for about a year at that point. We weren’t dating, more a friends with benefits situation. I don’t remember what we were watching at the time, the movie wasn’t our primary consideration but there was a scene where a guy got kneed hard in the balls by a girl. Nancy asked me if I had ever been kneed like that and I said no, never. I asked her if she had ever kneed a guy before, her answer was also no. We discussed it for a while and soon decided to try it, she would knee me.

I was nervous but stood there with my legs spread, my hands behind my back. Nancy stood in front of me, she placed her hands on my shoulders and lined her self up. I closed my eyes so as not to flinch when I saw it coming. She brought her knee up hard in to my balls but my jeans absorbed most of the impact and I only flinched a little. She told me to take off my jeans and she would try again. I took them off and then figured what the hell, I was planning on having sex with her anyway and stripped naked.

It was interesting standing in front of her naked while she was still fully clothed, it made me feel very vulnerable, even more so knowing what she was going to do. Once more I stood with my legs spread and hands behind me. I closed my eyes as she once more placed her hands on my shoulders and I only flinched a little as she brought her knee up in to my balls lightly to get her self lined up. I felt her get ready to knee me and I steeled myself not knowing just what was to come.

This time she hit the sweet spot. I doubled over and I could swear my balls were trying to come out of my mouth and a pain like I had never experienced flashed thru me. I lay curled up on my side cupping my throbbing balls but despite the pain I had a huge hardon. Nancy kept asking if I was Okay between bouts of laughter at my situation. Soon the intense pain began to subside and I stood up unsteadily. My cock was still hard and throbbing in time to my pulse and I was turned on as hell. So it turned out was Nancy.

I stood in front of her and spread my legs as I told her to do it again, she obliged by stepping up quickly and driving her knee hard up in to my balls, even harder than the first time. I again wound up curled in a ball on the floor, cupping my balls and moaning. Nancy undressed and dropped to the floor with me. She pushed me over on my back and pulled my hands away from my swollen balls and throbbing cock. She straddled me and started to ride me hard. Each time she came down on my battered balls it brought a new flash of pain that only drove me closer to cumming. I quickly came, my balls aching with each pump of my orgasm, Nancy came just as I was pumped dry, she drove herself down hard on my cock and balls making me scream in pleasured pain.

This was our first time to play with ballbusting but far from our last. Nancy really got in to it as did I and she was quite imaginative in ways to bust my balls. We soon expanded our play in to more intense ballbusting and humiliation that I will detail in future stories.