check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male **********

Hybrid View

Male **********

Hi all my first time here and have to admit i like the site alot.

Anyway i found this site the other day, and there was a poll about sex offenders and how to cure them, and i have to admit that i agreed with what most of the women were saying, Chemical ********** is in the near future. Aggresive behavior of all kinds will be modified with medication that renders the testicles useless. Think how much better society would be if male sperm was frozen and then the male was chemically *********. Sperm production would be preserved but aggression would be drastically reduced. I think that many women would welcome an estrogen-rich unisex future where they were no longer threatened by testosterone poisoned males.

Mandatory **********, being mandatory would be fair. Sperm could be banked before the procedure and then the male would know that the possibility of his sperm being used would depend on how obedient he was to the women around him. It would be highly effective. It would slash crime and it would change the world for the better.

if we geld male horses to make them more docile and obedient to the needs of their mistresses, surely the same logic dictates that the ********** of the human male in the interest of behavioural conditioning would be similarly desireable. I know that the wholesale ********** of men at the present time would be viewed as an infringement of their human rights, but in the future changes in the law and social customs could make the removal of the testicles for the purpose of social conditioning an accepted part of the growing up process in boys. The consequent establishing of a less agressive less competitive and more compliant male population benefit all human kind.

And i totaly agree with ********** boys at a young age, anyway id like to hear from other women and also men to see what there thoughts are.

Debs

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommenta...s?poll_id=2115

WOMEN.....

Supreme Poster
    love this

this is how men who **** should be delt with.

Thanks for the link - it was a darn good read - quite amusing.

Well most men and some women may not agree with me, but i think feminine authority will happen in the near future. and then Mandatory ********** will come into effect were say boys at the age of 13 have there balls removed to carm them down sexually and then educated in female supremacy and then made to work, here in the uk a man was arrested for having sex with a (2YR OLD GIRL) that is horrible so if we females ******** boys/men so there sex drive is dead then men like this guy cannot hurt anyone, but that goes for young boys also they do **** and there hormones are all over the place at that age, they get erection morning noon and night so take that ability away it would carm him down greatly, if we ******** male animals to carm them down, why cant we ******** human males would make the world alot safer, i have a son and i would gladly get him done, i do think we should keep some males for farming sperm for freezing and then at a sorten age he should then be *********, sorry but i just think young boys/men get off easly especialy when they commit a sexual act wether that be **** or someone that exposes himself and masturbates infront of a female that there sex drive should be killed off long term and ********** is the best way, i dont agree with chemical ********** either as its reverible the male can stop taking the medication and his sex drive returns, so i think physical ********** is a must and also maybe removal of the penis, anyway im rambling on i just feel strongly about this and i hope i havnt offended anyone, but girls surly u agree that ********** needs to be done !!!

debs

Supreme Poster
    Go Girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbutterfly View Post
    Well most men and some women may not agree with me, but i think feminine authority will happen in the near future. and then Mandatory ********** will come into effect were say boys at the age of 13 have there balls removed to carm them down sexually and then educated in female supremacy and then made to work, here in the uk a man was arrested for having sex with a (2YR OLD GIRL) that is horrible so if we females ******** boys/men so there sex drive is dead then men like this guy cannot hurt anyone, but that goes for young boys also they do **** and there hormones are all over the place at that age, they get erection morning noon and night so take that ability away it would carm him down greatly, if we ******** male animals to carm them down, why cant we ******** human males would make the world alot safer, i have a son and i would gladly get him done, i do think we should keep some males for farming sperm for freezing and then at a sorten age he should then be *********, sorry but i just think young boys/men get off easly especialy when they commit a sexual act wether that be **** or someone that exposes himself and masturbates infront of a female that there sex drive should be killed off long term and ********** is the best way, i dont agree with chemical ********** either as its reverible the male can stop taking the medication and his sex drive returns, so i think physical ********** is a must and also maybe removal of the penis, anyway im rambling on i just feel strongly about this and i hope i havnt offended anyone, but girls surly u agree that ********** needs to be done !!!

debs
    Are You serious? You want to deprive all men of the joy of sex? (And maybe some females too, as not all women tend to be lesbian....) Talk about human rights!!

But, hey, come over and cut my balls and dick off - if You still want to do it after a good fuck.... ;-)

here in the uk a man was arrested for having sex with a (2YR OLD GIRL) that is horrible so if we females ******** boys/men so there sex drive is dead then men like this guy cannot hurt anyone
    Shows how little you know about the world. Where I live, police just arrested a woman who confessed to molesting her 4-year-old son. What should be done with her??

debs
    Epic fail because that is a copy and pasted response from another thread you posted in, its exactly the same word for word.

and would you be upset if it was mandatory to have the ovaries and the clit removed to greatly calm you down, or is that just getting unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by MaleVirgin View Post
    WOMEN.....

Yeah tipical female no brains, and thats why they will never come to power.

But steelbutterfly if thats how you feel about boys and men, what about the female sex offenders, or the hookers, or the girls'/women that cant keep there legs together, i think they should have there clits removed and then sterilized so they cant have children especially the girls/women that abuse, dont you agree if your so against sex offenders, i feel sorry for your son as you said you would ******** him (your own son) he should be taken away from you and put into care and then you should be sterilised so you cant have anymore kids, at least im seeking help for my problem.

Oh and by the way are you single ? as you must hate men and sex !!!

Hi all my first time here and have to admit i like the site alot.

Anyway i found this site the other day, and there was a poll about sex offenders and how to cure them, and i have to admit that i agreed with what most of the women were saying, Chemical ********** is in the near future. Aggresive behavior of all kinds will be modified with medication that renders the testicles useless. Think how much better society would be if male sperm was frozen and then the male was chemically *********. Sperm production would be preserved but aggression would be drastically reduced. I think that many women would welcome an estrogen-rich unisex future where they were no longer threatened by testosterone poisoned males.

Mandatory **********, being mandatory would be fair. Sperm could be banked before the procedure and then the male would know that the possibility of his sperm being used would depend on how obedient he was to the women around him. It would be highly effective. It would slash crime and it would change the world for the better.

if we geld male horses to make them more docile and obedient to the needs of their mistresses, surely the same logic dictates that the ********** of the human male in the interest of behavioural conditioning would be similarly desireable. I know that the wholesale ********** of men at the present time would be viewed as an infringement of their human rights, but in the future changes in the law and social customs could make the removal of the testicles for the purpose of social conditioning an accepted part of the growing up process in boys. The consequent establishing of a less agressive less competitive and more compliant male population benefit all human kind.

And i totaly agree with ********** boys at a young age, anyway id like to hear from other women and also men to see what there thoughts are.

Debs

Wow. Pretty much all I can say.
    With that in mind: Have you considered what a trauma it would be for a ten year old boy to have his testicles and/or penis removed, simply because someone thinks he might some day grow up to possibly be aggressive? I'm glad we're keeping this hypothetical, because I'd hate for something like this to be mandated anywhere. I was outraged when I learned that young women in Africa were being ****** to under go "female circumsision," and could not imagine how I would feel if someone knocked on my door, to tell me that my son had to be gelded. Why would anyone ever recomend that a child be ****** into such a thing? You think it would reduce aggression, but in all probability it would cause rioting, violence, and mass hysteria. On a side note, I don't think my wife would be too keen on the idea of me losing the 'ol tallywhacker. I'm pretty certain that I am in no danger of having a pshycho whith a bidurzzo kick in my door, that is suddenly a very comforting thought.

Don't feed the trolls?

Obviously the OP has been violated and is out for blood. Pro tip: two wrongs never make a right.

This may be a FemDom forum, but don't confuse that for blatant feminazi supremacy. (and that's what you're looking for, really)

There have been studies that show DNA carries knowledge with it. By knowledge I mean learned ways. In your twisted mind, you think you can fixed a rare problem(although not rare enough imo) with barbaric ways but you fail to realize that you'd be greatly hindering and possibly jeopardizing the human race as a whole by limiting sperm used for procreation to that of a young male.

In doing so, almost all development would be squarely from the egg since the sperm's side would only have those short years to improve upon itself. Further more, add in that men are better than women at certain things(and yes women are better than men at others, hence that whole 'equal rights' movement you may have heard of) you'd be effectively chopping off the right side of society's body. In a way, you'd be dooming us all to just a tad better than an incestuous race. All that for what? Reminds me of Hitler really.

P.S. Just like with the situation with women drivers and accidents, more and more female sex offenders are popping out of the wood work these days. In a couple of years you'll be able to see that woman are no better(or worse) than men when it comes to sexual predators.

*Women used to be thought to be safer drivers than men when reports first came out because there were fewer females in accidents. All the naive people failed to realize the sample size. If you have 10:1 male:female drivers then you'll have 10:1 accident rates. (assume genders are equal)

As time went on and women became more plentiful behind the wheel, we come to see the truth behind it. This is just like women with sexuality. Women's rights is just a stone's throw in our past. Women becoming empowered with their sexuality, well we're still in(the tail end of) that era. How many female teachers are in jail now.

I don't come around this forum very often but wow... just WOW! Kinda makes me wonder if I should bother to come back if that's what people around here think. If you reply to me and I don't respond, it's because no amount of fantasy and pleasure is worth being associated with that kind of thinking.

It's a site about femdom. If being threatened with ********** offends you, you're on the wrong board boys...

Registered Member
    donna dominaa, c'è qlk italiano?