Hi all my first time here and have to admit i like the site alot.

Anyway i found this site the other day, and there was a poll about sex offenders and how to cure them, and i have to admit that i agreed with what most of the women were saying, Chemical ********** is in the near future. Aggresive behavior of all kinds will be modified with medication that renders the testicles useless. Think how much better society would be if male sperm was frozen and then the male was chemically *********. Sperm production would be preserved but aggression would be drastically reduced. I think that many women would welcome an estrogen-rich unisex future where they were no longer threatened by testosterone poisoned males.

Mandatory **********, being mandatory would be fair. Sperm could be banked before the procedure and then the male would know that the possibility of his sperm being used would depend on how obedient he was to the women around him. It would be highly effective. It would slash crime and it would change the world for the better.

if we geld male horses to make them more docile and obedient to the needs of their mistresses, surely the same logic dictates that the ********** of the human male in the interest of behavioural conditioning would be similarly desireable. I know that the wholesale ********** of men at the present time would be viewed as an infringement of their human rights, but in the future changes in the law and social customs could make the removal of the testicles for the purpose of social conditioning an accepted part of the growing up process in boys. The consequent establishing of a less agressive less competitive and more compliant male population benefit all human kind.

And i totaly agree with ********** boys at a young age, anyway id like to hear from other women and also men to see what there thoughts are.

Debs

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommenta...s?poll_id=2115