check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Male **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpopol View Post
    We all are in female domination here, but sexual agression (of children especially) is not a kind of domination! it's just a crime. The offender may be either a man or a woman it's still a crime. It has nothing to do with female domination.
    I fully agree with this. That it not what I meant.
    No aggression against children! Never.

Big Supporter
    I have some questions for Steelbutterfly.

You seem to be advocating almost universal physical surgical ********** of men. Would you yourself perform castrations on men? If what you advocate became the accepted way, would you get training and would you roll up your sleeves and personally ******** men?

Have you ever watched a woman performing a ********** either on a man or on a male animal?

Have you yourself ever performed a ********** or castrations on either men or male animals?

If you knew how to do it and you knew for certain you would get away with it, would you roll up your sleeves and personally ******** a man?

How would you perform the **********? What method would you use? Please describe your ********** proceedure?

What would it be like for the man while you are performing the ********** on him?

How long would it take you to perform the ********** operation on him?

I was just wondering what your feelings about this are and in such cases if you personally would perform castrations since you seem to so strongly advocate almost universal physical surgical ********** of men.

Thank you Castratrix's pet

I have to admit i like the ball busting, as far as it will go.

But 1) keep ********** in fantasy (fair enough if your into body modding, but at least that involves a surgeon)
    and 2) keep it the fuck away from minors.

Like any sexual activity you have to know where to draw the line in so far as where it cuts into your personnel life. I'm not perfect but i think some poeple on this site can barely see the line anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MaleVirgin View Post
    WOMEN.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbutterfly View Post
    Hi all my first time here and have to admit i like the site alot.

Anyway i found this site the other day, and there was a poll about sex offenders and how to cure them, and i have to admit that i agreed with what most of the women were saying, Chemical ********** is in the near future. Aggresive behavior of all kinds will be modified with medication that renders the testicles useless. Think how much better society would be if male sperm was frozen and then the male was chemically *********. Sperm production would be preserved but aggression would be drastically reduced. I think that many women would welcome an estrogen-rich unisex future where they were no longer threatened by testosterone poisoned males.

Mandatory **********, being mandatory would be fair. Sperm could be banked before the procedure and then the male would know that the possibility of his sperm being used would depend on how obedient he was to the women around him. It would be highly effective. It would slash crime and it would change the world for the better.

if we geld male horses to make them more docile and obedient to the needs of their mistresses, surely the same logic dictates that the ********** of the human male in the interest of behavioural conditioning would be similarly desireable. I know that the wholesale ********** of men at the present time would be viewed as an infringement of their human rights, but in the future changes in the law and social customs could make the removal of the testicles for the purpose of social conditioning an accepted part of the growing up process in boys. The consequent establishing of a less agressive less competitive and more compliant male population benefit all human kind.

And i totaly agree with ********** boys at a young age, anyway id like to hear from other women and also men to see what there thoughts are.

Debs

http://www.likelike.com/pollcommenta...s?poll_id=2115

Wow. Pretty much all I can say.
    With that in mind: Have you considered what a trauma it would be for a ten year old boy to have his testicles and/or penis removed, simply because someone thinks he might some day grow up to possibly be aggressive? I'm glad we're keeping this hypothetical, because I'd hate for something like this to be mandated anywhere. I was outraged when I learned that young women in Africa were being ****** to under go "female circumsision," and could not imagine how I would feel if someone knocked on my door, to tell me that my son had to be gelded. Why would anyone ever recomend that a child be ****** into such a thing? You think it would reduce aggression, but in all probability it would cause rioting, violence, and mass hysteria. On a side note, I don't think my wife would be too keen on the idea of me losing the 'ol tallywhacker. I'm pretty certain that I am in no danger of having a pshycho whith a bidurzzo kick in my door, that is suddenly a very comforting thought.

Don't feed the trolls?

Obviously the OP has been violated and is out for blood. Pro tip: two wrongs never make a right.

This may be a FemDom forum, but don't confuse that for blatant feminazi supremacy. (and that's what you're looking for, really)

There have been studies that show DNA carries knowledge with it. By knowledge I mean learned ways. In your twisted mind, you think you can fixed a rare problem(although not rare enough imo) with barbaric ways but you fail to realize that you'd be greatly hindering and possibly jeopardizing the human race as a whole by limiting sperm used for procreation to that of a young male.

In doing so, almost all development would be squarely from the egg since the sperm's side would only have those short years to improve upon itself. Further more, add in that men are better than women at certain things(and yes women are better than men at others, hence that whole 'equal rights' movement you may have heard of) you'd be effectively chopping off the right side of society's body. In a way, you'd be dooming us all to just a tad better than an incestuous race. All that for what? Reminds me of Hitler really.

P.S. Just like with the situation with women drivers and accidents, more and more female sex offenders are popping out of the wood work these days. In a couple of years you'll be able to see that woman are no better(or worse) than men when it comes to sexual predators.

*Women used to be thought to be safer drivers than men when reports first came out because there were fewer females in accidents. All the naive people failed to realize the sample size. If you have 10:1 male:female drivers then you'll have 10:1 accident rates. (assume genders are equal)

As time went on and women became more plentiful behind the wheel, we come to see the truth behind it. This is just like women with sexuality. Women's rights is just a stone's throw in our past. Women becoming empowered with their sexuality, well we're still in(the tail end of) that era. How many female teachers are in jail now.

I don't come around this forum very often but wow... just WOW! Kinda makes me wonder if I should bother to come back if that's what people around here think. If you reply to me and I don't respond, it's because no amount of fantasy and pleasure is worth being associated with that kind of thinking.

It's a site about femdom. If being threatened with ********** offends you, you're on the wrong board boys...

Registered Member
    donna dominaa, c'è qlk italiano?

I just did a sexual offender search in my area in Illinois are it came up 60% WOMEN OFFENDERS 50% MALE OFFENDERS.

*and not are

hmm, 60%+50% = 110% so, You've got more than plenty.....

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gennosuke sama View Post
    eccomi sama, sono italiano ....dimmi tutto

Ci sono pure io.... cosa ti piace fare agli schiavi?

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    It's a site about femdom. If being threatened with ********** offends you, you're on the wrong board boys...

Negative, Chief.
    The talk here, is typically about FANTASY, and occasionally VOLUNTARY **********. Neither of those presents a problem to my mind, but the moment it becomes manditory, it crosses a line that must not be crossed.
    I think this bares serious thought before anyone should even consider jumping into it. I've noticed that the very one who would geld men, is opposed to similar punishments for women committing identical crimes.

Just my thoughts on this.

Eric

ben arrivata

Fa sempre piacere l'arrivo di una connazionale in questo forum. E' evento raro pertanto prezioso. Spero Tu ci dia la possibilità di leggere qualche volta cosa ne pensa "l'altra metà del cielo.

Avevamo una "perla", Silvia. Dico avevamo perchè è da un po' che latita. Anche Lei indugiava in queste bizzarre ed affascinanti fantasie. Lo faceva con un pathos ed una emozione profonde, molto coinvolgenti.

E Tu? Che Ti porta da queste parti ?

Ciao