check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Male **********

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Menrhine View Post
    Negative, Chief.
    The talk here, is typically about FANTASY, and occasionally VOLUNTARY **********. Neither of those presents a problem to my mind, but the moment it becomes manditory, it crosses a line that must not be crossed.
    I think this bares serious thought before anyone should even consider jumping into it. I've noticed that the very one who would geld men, is opposed to similar punishments for women committing identical crimes.

Just my thoughts on this.

Eric
    It's still a fantasy for those people who want it to be mandatory... in their fantasies. That's the point I am making.

Ciao dominatrice

Ciao dominatrice felice di leggerti, se vuoi possiamo scambiarci opinioni fantasie e se vuoi altro.

Supreme Poster
    do girls really ******** men?

Italiani...

Italiano e presente. Che cosa ti piace?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by atteone76 View Post
    Italiano e presente. Che cosa ti piace?
    say WHAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    do girls really ******** men?
    of course we do silly, it's not our usual cup of tea, but a well documented fact.

Jenny

I disagree with ********** for sex offendors (I believe that Poland is introducing it, though I doubt it'll last long before the EU shoot it down, but that's another topic). Justice is a fine balance between punishing the individual, while at the same time recognising his human dignity. Justice becomes distorted when respect for the latter is violated. Permanent and destructive acts against the body (such as **********) would constitute such a violation.

How well documented?

Jenny, I am researching this topic and I am very interested in the documentation. If anyone knows of actual cases I would appreciate the sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    of course we do silly, it's not our usual cup of tea, but a well documented fact.

Jenny
    Debs, very interesting post and I find the poll both amusing and helpful. My opinion is that the range of judicial punishments for the male sex offender should be as open and as wide a range as is possible. For example, any are all of these should be permissible and administered at the discretion of the judicial system.

1. chemical **********

2. surgical **********

3. surgical ********** and penectomy

4. public humiliation

5. long prison sentences

What are your views?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbutterfly View Post

if we geld male horses to make them more docile and obedient to the needs of their mistresses, surely the same logic dictates that the ********** of the human male in the interest of behavioural conditioning would be similarly desireable. I know that the wholesale ********** of men at the present time would be viewed as an infringement of their human rights, but in the future changes in the law and social customs could make the removal of the testicles for the purpose of social conditioning an accepted part of the growing up process in boys. The consequent establishing of a less agressive less competitive and more compliant male population benefit all human kind.

And i totaly agree with ********** boys at a young age, anyway id like to hear from other women and also men to see what there thoughts are.

Debs

okay
    to tell you the truth, I totally agree with you...mens should be treatn like male horses, yeah...where should be a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by darkesthour View Post
    okay
    to tell you the truth, I totally agree with you...mens should be treatn like male horses, yeah...where should be a difference?
    Like horses, I like that idea, just hold them still, spread their legs, and here we go, slice here, and there, and a little more here. grab the ball, and pull it all the way... and since there is no more use for the penis either chop, chop, chop

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbutterfly View Post
    Well most men and some women may not agree with me, but i think feminine authority will happen in the near future. and then Mandatory ********** will come into effect were say boys at the age of 13 have there balls removed to carm them down sexually and then educated in female supremacy and then made to work, here in the uk a man was arrested for having sex with a (2YR OLD GIRL) that is horrible so if we females ******** boys/men so there sex drive is dead then men like this guy cannot hurt anyone, but that goes for young boys also they do **** and there hormones are all over the place at that age, they get erection morning noon and night so take that ability away it would carm him down greatly, if we ******** male animals to carm them down, why cant we ******** human males would make the world alot safer, i have a son and i would gladly get him done, i do think we should keep some males for farming sperm for freezing and then at a sorten age he should then be *********, sorry but i just think young boys/men get off easly especialy when they commit a sexual act wether that be **** or someone that exposes himself and masturbates infront of a female that there sex drive should be killed off long term and ********** is the best way, i dont agree with chemical ********** either as its reverible the male can stop taking the medication and his sex drive returns, so i think physical ********** is a must and also maybe removal of the penis, anyway im rambling on i just feel strongly about this and i hope i havnt offended anyone, but girls surly u agree that ********** needs to be done !!!

debs
    Epic fail because that is a copy and pasted response from another thread you posted in, its exactly the same word for word.

and would you be upset if it was mandatory to have the ovaries and the clit removed to greatly calm you down, or is that just getting unfair.

I like the idea too, Jenny...man on all fours, girl grabs his pig-balls from behind, knife, slices open, pulls them out, cut

Quote Originally Posted by darkesthour View Post
    I like the idea too, Jenny...man on all fours, girl grabs his pig-balls from behind, knife, slices open, pulls them out, cut
    See, we even have a volunteer just stay still, the click, click, click, is my mouse, not the knife in a sharpening stone

Jenny

Big Supporter

Jenny
    Women who roll up their sleeves and actually do this for real are the absolute living epitome of The Great Goddess Herself. I would love to be ********* and forever the permanent slave of a woman who did this to me. To be the permanent slave of a woman at whose hands my balls were cut out and my manhood destroyed.

I feel especially drawn to worship women surgeons, women veterinarians, cowgirls and women on ranches and farms who ******** male livestock, and of course professional castratrices as the true living epitome of The Great Goddess Herself. Because of my sleeve fetish, when I see a woman in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up, I instantly begin wondering what it would be like being ********* by her.

By the way Jenny69, I have often wondered what kind of woman would roll up her sleeves and really ******** a man for real and what she would really be like.

Big Supporter
    Like horses, I like that idea, just hold them still, spread their legs, and here we go, slice here, and there, and a little more here. grab the ball, and pull it all the way... and since there is no more use for the penis either chop, chop, chop

Jenny
    You have me wondering Jenny, would you yourself really ******** a man for real, you performing the **********? Maybe you already have, or you have watched a woman perform a ********** turning a man into a eunuch.

Out of curiosity Jenny, just what are your feelings about male **********? Which men should be ********* and when? How would you perform the **********, how long would it take you to perform it, and what would it be like for the man or what do you want it to be like for him while you are ********** him and his manhood is being destroyed at your hands?

I have wondered what it would be like if my fantasy really came true. What would it be like for me tied or strapped down helpless to a gelding table with a beautiful woman like yourself standing over me, watching her as she rolls up her sleeves above her elbows knowing she is going to ******** me, watching, feeling, and experiencing it as she cuts my nuts out and my manhood is destroyed at her hands. Then serving and worshipping her as Goddess. What would it be like to serve and worship her, to be the permanent eunuch slave of the woman at whose hands my testicles had been cut out and my manhood was destroyed? Do you have any thoughts on this please?