check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Male **********

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    See, we even have a volunteer just stay still, the click, click, click, is my mouse, not the knife in a sharpening stone

Jenny
    Part of me would volunteer too, but I'm also very afraid. In my fantasies though, there is no volunteering. Because women are the ones in control, women decide which men are to be ********* and when to do it, women impose it on the men, me included, whether the men want it or not.

yeah, thats it...the only strange thing on the topic is the fact that I know NO GIRL that would really make HER fantasy into reality...

Quote Originally Posted by darkesthour View Post
    yeah, thats it...the only strange thing on the topic is the fact that I know NO GIRL that would really make HER fantasy into reality...
    The law is tough on us, not in this country I think. but it would be really nice to be able to do it once.

Jenny

I think this should be a normal thing...like it is by animals...

Quote Originally Posted by darkesthour View Post
    I think this should be a normal thing...like it is by animals...
    Yes, it should.

Jenny

in a better world, men and their genitalia would belong to the women in their lives. they would have the authority to punish and ******** their guys if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by plough2345 View Post
    in a better world, men and their genitalia would belong to the women in their lives. they would have the authority to punish and ******** their guys if necessary.
    I would like that

Jenny

I too, jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    Women who roll up their sleeves and actually do this for real are the absolute living epitome of The Great Goddess Herself. I would love to be ********* and forever the permanent slave of a woman who did this to me. To be the permanent slave of a woman at whose hands my balls were cut out and my manhood destroyed.

I feel especially drawn to worship women surgeons, women veterinarians, cowgirls and women on ranches and farms who ******** male livestock, and of course professional castratrices as the true living epitome of The Great Goddess Herself. Because of my sleeve fetish, when I see a woman in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up, I instantly begin wondering what it would be like being ********* by her.

By the way Jenny69, I have often wondered what kind of woman would roll up her sleeves and really ******** a man for real and what she would really be like.

I agree.. I have always had a crazy out of control sex drive and would absolutely love to have my balls removed.. or worse. I would prefer it to be done.. not so quickly though. I have made multiple posts about it on here and my own little blog.

I would be all for the "eye for an eye" treatment of offenders. You **** a woman, she gets to choose the punishment if not carry it out if you are proven guilty. ********** would be bad, but a penectomy where they leave your balls would be even worse. All the urges and no way to relieve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    You have me wondering Jenny, would you yourself really ******** a man for real...

Out of curiosity Jenny, just ... manhood is being destroyed at your hands?

I have wondered what it would be like... at whose hands my testicles had been cut out and my manhood was destroyed? Do you have any thoughts on this please?
    I am just about to get back from Vacations, visiting relatives in Mobile Al, Atlanta GA, and Clarksville, and Nashville TN, and a few friends in NC. This passed week occurred to me how easy would it be to get a collection of cocks in a jar There is so many of you who are dying to see your cocks gone hehehe I know some of you live around all the areas I drove by...

IDK if I would do it, but I want to say I would

Jenny

...how easy would it be to get a collection of cocks in a jar
    There is so many of you who are dying to see your cocks gone hehehe
    That is fascinating, isn't it?

Jenny, do you have your list ready?

Big Supporter
    Just tell me when you are in germany Jenny69

I am just about to get back from Vacations, visiting relatives in Mobile Al, Atlanta GA, and Clarksville, and Nashville TN, and a few friends in NC. This passed week occurred to me how easy would it be to get a collection of cocks in a jar There is so many of you who are dying to see your cocks gone hehehe I know some of you live around all the areas I drove by...

Jenny
    Do you have the list of the victims ready, please?

Jenny
    Jenny,

Take my cocks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails to_cut13.jpg