check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Male **********

This is my main fantasy..to be bound and have a woman torture my balls and then ******** me...if i would find someone into his i think i could let her do this!!

Big Supporter

Exclamation How any balls...

Quote Originally Posted by maimedmuc View Post
    (...) she said she would cut off take ONE BALL , fry and eat it. so I know the next day she'll take THE SECOND BALL and do the same. with THE LAST BALL,, electric tourture, then cut it off fry it in the pan while I look and eat it too. the next day she ould cut off my dick and fry and eat that too.

(...)
    That makes THREE, doesn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    That makes THREE, doesn't it ?
    3 - 3 = 0, anyway.

Removing the stigma

My husband is into ********** fantasy and before we married I'd never given it much thought. But I did know that the stigma attached to ********** made it very undesirable to males.

If we can rid men of that stigma I now believe that surgical ********** of males would be a good thing. Not so much as a punishment but as both a deterent and as a cure for men who cannot control themselves. I would advocate it for both sex crimes and violence.

For men who wish to rid themselves of the frustration of unrequited sex then why not allow them to have themselves ********* as a lifestyle choice? Though for the later then chemical ********** is reasonable. For the ****** ********** then it should be surgical removal of the testes as the offenders would merely stop taking the treatment if it were chemical.

It worked very well in the sixties in Denmark, where ********** was a common cure for rapists. I'm sure it will eventually come in some form or other as women become more influencial. Yes, it has my vote.

There are no females ready ******** a male, if I will find one I would voluntary right away.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn View Post

For men who wish to rid themselves of the frustration of unrequited sex then why not allow them to have themselves ********* as a lifestyle choice? Though for the later then chemical ********** is reasonable. For the ****** ********** then it should be surgical removal of the testes as the offenders would merely stop taking the treatment if it were chemical.
    the problem is that for most people the ********** of males is something sick. Especially women find it disgusting and a man how wants to get ********* is classified as a psycho...its a pity...

Mandatory **********?

Yes, my wife and I strongly agree that ********** should be an automatic penalty for anyone that sexually molests a person against that person's will and consent. No banking of sperm, no dancing around the issue. either a **********, or a bullet thru the head. as for mandatory ********** of all males, that shouldn't have to be. We think that ********** should be made easily available to any man of legal age, should one feel that is in his best interest. Right now, a man has to go thru hell and high water to get a legal medical **********. That needs to be changed.

mandatory for some....

(want to keep this going) Sorry Eric, but I believe we would be better w some mandatory cutting. Could start w anyone who has done a sexual crime. Then anyone who has done a felony. Then anyone whose parents (either) have done a felony.

Then we can discuss 'gelding' and what ages, gene/dna storage, or freezing of parts...

tickets

I love your tools on mine, tickets are cheap

cut me too

jenny, if ever come to germany, would you like to emasculate me too? i would like to get my balls cut and my cock chopped or bitten off by you. i can already imagine it: sitting on the bed, shocked, looking down at the small bleeding stump, where once my prick was and you still holding the scissor in your left hand and my severed cock in the other. you laugh at me and say things to me like: you're not a boy anymore or you have to sit down if you pee now.

Quote Originally Posted by L1M0 View Post
    jenny, if ever come to germany, would you like to emasculate me too? i would like to get my balls cut and my cock chopped or bitten off by you. i can already imagine it: sitting on the bed, shocked, looking down at the small bleeding stump, where once my prick was and you still holding the scissor in your left hand and my severed cock in the other. you laugh at me and say things to me like: you're not a boy anymore or you have to sit down if you pee now.
    Leave me your info, you never know, maybe I will collect in the future

Jenny

special tools

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    Hmmm... of course I have special tools too

Jenny
    This indeed is a special tool. You could hack or cut it off. I wonder how many wacks it would take to get it off.

your fantasy

Jenny can you please tell me your fantasy. how will you cut me?

I love you Jenny

I like to tied me and cut my cock slowly.

neutering

Jocelyn, Augie.....mams...what age do you think these actions should be taken?

thank you