check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: HELP - need to know a movie title

HELP - need to know a movie title

After the title of a film with a memorable BB scene in it. I think it was set in a strip club/roadhouse bar - several women are robbing the place. the sleazy manager/owner is being tortured for information i think (maybe the safe combo or similar?). he is sat on a weight resistance machine, and they make him hold the weights then tie a metal wire from the weight to his balls and tell him to talk while he can still hold the weights up. can't remember why but it doesn't end well for him think there's a gun shot or something else that causes him to let the weights go...

american b-movie, guessing from the 2000s or 2010s. there's a sequel where it turns out the guy is still alive (but ball-less) and was jailed after the women got away.

anyone got any clues?? film title would be great but just confirmation that i'm not imagining the scene would be cool too!

500 views and no comments - damn! SOMEONE must have seen this film??? the vid clips were on thisvid a while ago but got deleted, presumably after one of their occasional purges of content connected to ********** lol lost some links to a bunch of great thai cat 3 films at the same time but figure nobody here will have any idea of titles or any other clips sites where they might be searched for?

shameless bump, but nearly 1000 views and nobody recognises the scene??? ok maybe it was a dream after all...

Gone by Dawn. GONE BY DAWN!!! took me 1001 google searches but i tracked it down eventually can't believe nobody in this forum had seen or new the film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUdAJ_beLVA

scene is around 54 mins in but there's lots of femdom goodies scattered around plus its set in a lapdance bar so worth a view on FF