check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Penis Humiliation + Kicked in Balls for it

bump

srry i just like this branch of bb as well and wanna see more.

Beautiful Ballerina Humiliates Men About Small Penises

Ms. Bijou Steale, an accomplished ballerina in real life, presents this narrative to her audience as to why she thinks the male penis is declining in size. She believes it is because as women become more empowered, men's penises are less needed. She uses this guy as an example. Throughout the video she humiliates him about his pathetic penis, which is a mistake of nature, a "cocklet" she calls it. She orders him to jack it off as she wants to see if it can get bigger, but when it doesn't, she says it is obvious he has never pleased a w0man.

At one point she asks him if this is embarrassing him, because it should as she will broadcast it all over the US and Europe. She then comments how she his wearing a mask is to be expected, because he certainly should be humiliated about such a pathetically small penis.

Video - 130 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/m20x85u8u

For those into CFNM ballbusting, this beautiful ballerina loves to do her ballet exercises using naked men's balls as targets for her kicks as it trains her to be both accurate and to kick hard - see previous posts within this thread:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...ight=ballerina

Two Cute Girls Laugh at the Small Dicks of Four Naked Fools

This is my favorite type of small penis humiliation - multiple sexy clothed girls judging the small dicks of multiple naked guys. As mentioned previously, this producer (Megan - a female) is an avid fan of both CFNM and SPH. As you can see from the credits, the girls are not previously models or actresses, but know Megan and want to experience female domination for real. They claim that these girls, although paid, would do this without pay they enjoy it so much.

This entire video is about these two girls having the opportunity to judge and laugh at the dicks of four naked fools, and the LOVE doing it!. There is no script, just two girls thoroughly enjoying themselves looking at, judging and making jokes about the pathetically small penises of these 4 naked idiots. At one point, they also lift the penises of some and judge their small balls laughing and making jokes about them too. They conclude by making the men jump about so they can see how much the men's penises and balls flop about.

The girls really have a fun time in this wonderful video, and you can hear Megan and Lisa laughing behind the camera as well as they film it - thus evidencing just how much these girls *truly* enjoy denigrating and emasculating these naked fools about their pathetic dicks and tiny balls, and that they would never be desired by any woman as they are no excuse for being a man. What is so stinging yet delightful is that they are telling these men the truth! And we too share their fun in telling them!

Vid - 158 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/8693p46ov

Supreme Poster
    Eeek! Vicious ladies! Any more?

Iguana

Do They Measure Up?

Do They Measure Up?

After judging their man-servants in many areas, these two young vixens joke about how size does indeed matter. They decide to determine if their servants measure up as men, or just little boys. So they order the two men to come in and stand stark naked in front of them while presenting their penis and balls for the girls to inspect.

The girls closely inspect their penises making humiliating remarks about how they do not measure up while contrasting their penises with each other. The also lift the penises up and determine these two men are also inadequately inferior in that they have very small balls as well.

For the girls, they truly have a great time laughing and making cruel jokes about the men's dicks, having fun at the humiliating expense of these two naked fools.

Great CFNM small penis humiliation video.

Title: Do They Measure Up?
    File Format: WMV - 120X70
    Size: 152 MB; 6 min 29 sec

http://rapidgator.net/file/31234255/...ureUp.wmv.html

Big Supporter
    rapidgator doesn't seem to work for me.
    are there alternatives?

Also, the file on depositfiles is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by squeezemyballsplease View Post
    rapidgator doesn't seem to work for me.
    are there alternatives?

Also, the file on depositfiles is gone.
    All of the file sharing hosts are appearing to either be taken off line, or having problems. I'll check on the Deposit Files post, and please keep trying Rapidgator as I've personally had the easiest time downloading using the "free" as opposed to premium option on that web host. It was why I selected it.

They Control His Cock

Molly and Adrianna force their servant boy to lay stark naked on the floor as Molly sits on his face. They demand he jack his little dick off for their viewing amusement, and as he does, it makes them laugh seeing how small his penis is. They debase him making jokes about how they can hardly see his little dick, and then slap his face to make sure he understands how pathetic he is.

Despite their constant debasement of the little jerk, he continues to stroke his hard little penis until the clever Adrianna figures out he is about to cum, at which time she forcefully grabs his hand pushing it away and yelling at him that he did not have permission to cum. At that very moment while the girls looking at his now uncovered pathetic, hard little dick, they witness how perfect Adriann'as timing was and see it cannot hold back. When they see it start to uncontrollably dribble out his sperm, they laugh hysterically at it knowing they have ruined it for him, proving him to be quite the naked fool he is.

Great CFNM small penis humiliation.

Video - 48.4 MB; 2 min. 40 sec:
    http://rapidgator.net/file/32307083/...sCock.wmv.html

In this video, a girl stands between two naked guys armed with a ruler and demands they masturbate such that she can see who has the biggest dick. As she closely watches each one jack off, she constantly berates the two boys saying their penises are too small to satisfy any female and that they aren't real men, while also saying that she can see that the size of their balls are like grapes. She continues to call them failures while measuring each guy's penis as they begin to stiffen and get hard. In the end, she ridicules the loser, and his punishment (and her reward) is for her to force him to do jumping jacks as she delightfully whips his butt with the ruler. Although a bit campy, her laughter evidences this girl really enjoyed making this video and had a fun time at the expense of the two poor naked guys.

Video - 95 MB; wmv:
    http://rapidgator.net/file/35436517/FRCCED_340.wmv.html

Catwoman Beats, Emasculates and Owns Robin

REUPPED DUE TO DEAD LINKS IN OLDER POST.

This video was produced to truly establish a beautiful woman is superior in all regards to a male superhero. It begins with a takeoff of Catwoman meets Robin. She encounters him with a bullwhip and soon proves he's no match for her. She jumps on top of him and spits on and splats his face. He's eventually tied to a plank and she strips him naked.

Although the first segment is a bit campy, this is where it gets real. She then stands behind him and bullwhips his naked backside brutally with a no-holds-barred ferocity. This is not playtime, but for real hardcore whipping while she mocks his screaming and continues her whipping until he is covered with bloody welts. She then pulls him tied and naked into her chambers. She then makes him kneel in front of her and as he sucks and worships her feet, she she plays with his penis with her shoe saying - "look at that tiny penis" and "you are so pathetic, it's so small, you should be a girl bird". Her humiliation is complete when she makes him kneel in front of her as she slaps his face while she repeatedly kicks him in his balls mocking his crying. This beautiful vixen truly has emasculated this man in every way possible to where he cannot deny she is indeed superior in all aspects, and he's relegated to serving her in any way she demands, which she so rightly deserves given her clearly establishing female superiority over this inferior man.

Vid - 219 MB:
    http://rapidgator.net/file/77129516/...Robin.wmv.html

Cool thread - many thanks for putting up such good material.

I've sometimes thought about trying to get onto on of these sets since I'm unfortunately built that way!

Quote Originally Posted by bigballs3k View Post
    Cool thread - many thanks for putting up such good material.

I've sometimes thought about trying to get onto on of these sets since I'm unfortunately built that way!
    Thanks for the appreciation!

Here's another:

Amelia's Birthday Party Games Using Bitch Boy's Balls

REUPPED DUE TO DEAD LINKS ON OLDER POSTS!

Amelia's Birthday Party - Ballbusting Party Game

Amelia, Kandi and Jasper bring in this fool for a great game of ballbusting. They decide to blindfold him and make him taste their toes. If he gets it right, he is lucky. If he gets it wrong, he gets a punishment. The girls take turns jamming their toes into his mouth and then punishing him for wrong answers with kicks, knees and even punches to the balls. At one point, Kandi ridicules and humiliates the naked fool for his dick and balls being too little to see through his tights, so she strips them off leaving him completely naked such that his tiny penis and balls are totally exposed and presented on prominent display so they can all look a this small penis and balls and laugh at...only to be followed by a hard uppercut punch into those balls making him scream and drop while all the girls laugh. Kandii even cheats and he gets a punishment for a right answer. Kandii and Jasper play a mean trick on him with the final kick with Kandii also kicking his balls from behind, then sending him crawling away in pain as they laugh.

Video: 105 MB:

http://rapidgator.net/file/77129509/...ty003.wmv.html

Goddess Party 5 - Part 3 - SPH + CFNM

RE-UPPED DUE TO DEAD LINK IN OLDER POST

In the following video, beautiful Mistress Bijou Steale has a CFNM party with 6 hot babes. She makes a guy present his tiny penis "to the world to see" while one of the babes sitting on a couch videotapes it. She makes fun of his little dick, and draws a face on it, then, they demand he jump up and down so they can watch his little penis and balls bounce bringing much laughter for all there.

Video - 83 MB:

http://rapidgator.net/file/71f7254c6..._CFNM.wmv.html

Small Penis Humiliation Kicked in Balls for it

thats me...emasculated in front of the Superior Females who take me down, laughing, taunting and humiliating me for the very small size of my balls and my very tiny penis. My manhood completely emasculated in front of my Superiors. Completely emasculated and humiliated with no dignity left. In total and complete submission and humiliation in front of the Superior Females. Yes, that describes it quite well.

Thank you very much Jewels. Glad to know it

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Two Cute Girls Laugh at the Small Dicks of Four Naked Fools

Cute Girls Laugh at the Small Dicks of Four Naked Fools

RE-UPPED

The girls make the naked fools line up presenting their penises and balls. The girls laugh at how small they are, which we all can see is the truth - all four men were cursed with embarrassing small penises! :P They humiliate these guys in all kinds of ways such as holding up the men's dicks with their rider's whips so they can make fun of the men's balls also.

The girls then make the men bounce up and down so their tiny penises and balls bobble making the girls giggle watching them. They finish up making the guys do jumping jacks, and the girls laugh with pride out turning these four men into quite the humiliated idiots, triumphant in their superior cleverness and intelligence. These girls have quite a fun time with the pathetic men's stupidity.

Vid - 158 MB:
    http://rapidgator.net/file/0a0c25afa...dicks.wmv.html

[/url]