check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Painless Nut Question

Painless Nut Question

Does anyone know what this might mean? Over the years, my nuts have become less and less sensitive. One nut doesn't really feel anything if busted, and the other needs a pretty good "smack" before I say "ouch". For somebody who fantasizes about nut-busting, this is a really bad thing. Any advice/experience is appreciated.

Big Supporter
    Yeah, the short explanation is that when a nerve feels a strong sensation frequently enough, it sort of assumes that it must be in error and it eventually mutes it. I played volleyball for some years and the insides of my arms stopped feeling it when I bumped the ball after a while. When you first start, it can be quite painful, but when you've done it long enough, you don't notice it any more. Likewise, part of why martial artists and boxers do a lot of punching and kicking things is to numb the nerves of their hands and legs so that they don't feel pain when they hit or kick someone.

So all this really means is that you've been doing a lot of ball busting over a long time. You should be careful, though, since you now will have more trouble noticing if something is being rough enough to cause injury.
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Big Supporter
    look at this guy

http://www.xvideos.com/video1841104/...e_vs_kickboxer

he hardly feel something

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    look at this guy

http://www.xvideos.com/video1841104/...e_vs_kickboxer

he hardly feel something
    Do they have the martial arts one with the fetish boots out? Perfect video by the way.