check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: "Polishing the Apple" Head Torture and BB

Big Supporter

"Polishing the Apple" Head Torture and BB

I experienced a rather intense stimulation technique that could go along well with ball busting. A while back, my wife stimulated my head at the end of intercourse rather intensely, which was pretty intense to take. I used to feel this really intense feeling if I kept on stimulating myself after ejaculating when I masturbated when I was younger, but when I trained myself to take stimulation and keep on going, that exquisite overstimulation feeling diminished and wasn't quite as intense.

I remembered that if my wife was giving me a handjob, and she did a certain technique to me, it was too intense after a few seconds. This technique is to rub the head of the penis only, without rubbing that underside that feels so good and kind of 'balances' things off.

So, I asked my wife to give me a hand job only rubbing my head. I told her to have no mercy and to keep on rubbing, and to keep on rubbing the very same way after I orgasmed for a while. She did a kind of technique where she acted like she was opening a doorknob. Man, was it intense. I was wiggling and squirming. When I ejaculated, though, she was too concerned about not getting mess anywhere and didn't keep on going like I had wanted, and my mood had changed half way through ejaculation, and I had desire to persuade her to keep going. I sure wish my wife just wanted to keep going and to 'torture' me after ejaculation by doing this. Maybe if I were pointed down and ejaculated into a bucket or something instead of it dripping down on the head, that would change things.

Even so, the experience was so hot, I kept thinking about it, walking around with an erection much of the time for the two days that followed. the stimulation kind of got the head of my penis worked up and I was 'head horny' for a few days. (Ever been 'ball horny' for getting your balls busted? Well, I was head horny, wanting to get my apply polished again.)

Anyway, this polishing the head torture, as I found out it was called, can be excruciatingly overstimulating. I think it could go well with bb, maybe as a punishment for using a safeword, or bb could be the punishment for using a safeword while getting one's head polished.

One downside to this was I had her try it a night or two later when we got the chance, and it wasn't nearly as excruciating. I didn't even thrash about.

Big Supporter
    Yes, I too enjoy apple polishing and P.O.T. (post orgasm torture) after I have cum from a ballbusting session. RealTickling, HandjobHellpers, Taylor St. Claire, WifeCrazy, Rob and Jill, FuckedUpHandjobs, and a few other websites are exploring this intense fetish...

Check out the no stop jerking thread here as well.

Big Supporter

Help...I'm losing sensitivity

When I masturbated as a kid, if I kept stroking past orgasm, the sensations would get so intense I'd shutter and couldn't keep on going. It would have been torture to do otherwise. Then, as a teen, I did some masturbation exercises to learn to have 'extended orgasms' that required that I continue stroking and I lost the supersensitivity.

I missed that. I'd love to be supersensitive and for my wife to be able to torture me post ejaculation in this way. Occasionally I am a bit sensitive but nothing like before.

Several days ago, I had my wife give me a hand job that was basically head only. It was overwhelming, almost as intense as post ejac stimulation when i was younger. But I have had two hand jobs sense that, and they are only mildly uncomfortable, not the exquisite torture of the first 'polish the apple' handjob. this last time, i asked my wife to keep on stroking the head after orgasm. I don't know exactly what she was doing, but it was just mildly pleasant for her to keep on going after orgasm. I had asked her to keep on stroking, to be strict with me, to tell me to take it. But it wasn't even making me squirm.

I'm disappointed. I had hoped to have found a super intense form of stimulation that would drive me wild with the head only handjob, but it only lasted for one good handjob. I fantasized about that handjob for a couple of days, but I don't seem to be able to repeat the experience.

Does anyone know how to get the uncomfortable, overwhelming, unpleasant overstimulation feeling back?

Big Supporter

Good news-- I'm still sensitive

It turns out, i can be overstimulated after orgasm! For the past couple of nights, my wife has given me handjobs while she's on her period. The first night, she squeezed my testicles and overstimulated my head. It was great. I got to this really high state of pleasure that was just awesome with her stroking my head more than I used to be able to take. When it came time to orgasm, l knelt down with a waterproof mat under me on the bed so we wouldn't have to worry about the mess while she was stroking, and asked her to keep on stroking, which she did for several strokes more than I could stand. After a while, she asked if I was done and I said yes. The trick is though, to have her keep going after I am done, after I want her to. In the kneeling position, it is too easy to manuever to keep her from stroking me when I don't feel like being stroked.

So last night, I lay down and ejaculated on a may laying on my side with my penis pointing down. This got the semen out of the way;( it's not slippery enough) and allowed her to keep stroking without distraction. I asked her to keep going for a full minute before stopping. When she did a stroke that was way overstimulating, I'd ask her to remember that stroke and do that after I orgasmed. I kept doing that as she gave me a handjob (while she was wathing a movie. My wife isn't really into this stuff like I am.)

When the moment of orgasm happend, she did let me have it. It was like an orgasm mixed with an intense tickling feeling. She was sitting with her back against the wall with my head and knees on either side over her. I grabbed pillow to keep from grabbing her hand instinctively and let her stroke me. Man was that intense. My head was just totally overwhelmed with the tight squeezing stroke she was doing. It was aweful. It was wonderful. I highly recommend it.

Btw, I like it when my wife squeezes, spanks, and pounds my testicles (if I work up to taking a fist-pounding), but 'polishing the apple' has an advantage over this. It is probably just as an intense experience as a testicle spanking, but I would think there is very minimal risk of any kind of real damage being inflicted-- even if it feels like you are going to die if it doesn't stop right now, when you are experiencing it.

Been there, wife has done this to me also, drives me crazy and she knows it. She has several different ways to drive me crazy and make me cum very fast as well, one is what she calls her balltwister handjob, very intense and I don't stand a chance. When she dose some polishing on me she is always laughing as I struggle.

Reference your question of Does anyone know how to get the uncomfortable, overwhelming, unpleasant overstimulation feeling back? Yes, the best way is to not have any form of sex for several days, a week if you can do it. The nerves in your head will become more sensitive each day that you don't stimulate it thus letting you be more sensitive to touch when the time comes. When the time comes, make sure your wife takes her time and prolongs the time before she lets you cum. After you cum she can have her way with your head of your cock and drive you crazy. Grabbing something with your hands like you said is a good way to prolong what she is doing to you otherwise it's almost impossible to not grab her hands and stop her. My wife has used a little baby oil on me which causes a little further discomfort during the head polishing as well. Also waiting several days between sex activity will cause a more intense ejaculation as well.

Big Supporter
    I've got a problem.

My wife and I haven't been able to have intercourse for quite a while for certain reasons. I hadn't ejaculated or orgasmed in maybe 4 or 5 days, a really long time for me. The other night we were going to be able to do it. But she said she wanted to watch a movie. After a while, she doesn't like the movie on TV, so she leaves and comes in wearing a kind of see-through night gown and panties. After a while, she straddles me on the coach, so I pull down my pants and underwear. She takes her panties off and rides me until she orgasms. We go in the bedroom and have some more sex, and she has either a bunch of orgasms or one long one. She was acting like she was having an orgasm for a long time. She said she needed to stop. I told her I was getting up in the morning and I could go for an hour if she needed it.

She was done. I hadn't had an orgasm yet. I was actually hoping she'd play with my balls and give me some post-ejaculatory penis head stimulation. She agreed to it.

My wife doesn't really get into this. She does this because I want it. She'll squeeze and spank my balls and my direction, but she doesn't take over and push my limits. I wouldn't want to freak her out by trying to get her in that roll and spoil ball busting for her. So I top from the bottom. That's fine. I'm into sensation more than some kind of fantasy. I don't want my wife bossing me around.

But for post-ejaculatory penis head torture, I can't really top from the bottom. I need her to take charge of that because I'll just stop it at that point. So I told her what I wanted her to do, keep going no matter what and just talk me through it. Sound kind, but be strict with her hands. Tell me I need it. Tell me I want it. I prefer a sweeter disposition. She doesn't laugh at my predicament or seem to think of it as fun. I told her she could get a grip on my balls to put me in the right position if I tried to get out of it. I used to have a problem of grinding the head of my penis downward into the bed if it got too intense and my hands were tried. She's not going to fully restrain me. She doesn't tie me up and thinks I'm weird if I restrain my hands with the velcro straps and twine I have hidden under the matress.

Here is my problem. My body doesn't really cooperate with the penis head torture most of the time. When I was young, I'd taught myself to masturbate through orgasm and keep an erection. Maybe it's because I'm 40 plus or just the way we did the stimulation, but after a little penis head torture, my penis deflated. My penis cannot be trusted to stay hard for penis head torture, so I think I'll use a penis ring at the base. I don't care for some of the sensations on the skin at orgasm with a penis ring, though. But I think my wife will follow through more on a hard penis.

Once some time ago, while she was giving me a hand job, I had like a quarter orgasm/ejaculation, just one little spurt when I sort of passed the point of no return but not quite. I retained my horniness and my erection, but also felt the post ejaculatory overstimulation sensations at the same time. I was actually an enjoyable experience. I was going for that. I asked her to try to do that for me by not stimulating me through the ejaculation

She doesn't really have patience and get into it to edge me anyway. She's often tired by the time we get around to a hand job. I need to actually explain and request edging. I kind of do it myself by telling her to switch to my balls and spank them and squeeze them when I get too worked up. So I got some nice ball spanking and ball squeezing.

Then she went back to the penis. This time, somehow I hit the point of no return when I wasn't feeling all that highly aroused as she stroked me. As I felt it hit, I threw a cloth we'd used to catch her female ejaculation on top of my penis to do the ruined orgasm, and she wasn't even touching my penis at this point. I bound my wrists really quick so she could torture me. The ruined orgasm wasn't frustrating. It was kind of peaceful. Maybe it was the weight of the cloth on my penis.

Then she starts really working the head of my penis. It was torture for several seconds, but then I didn't feel much and my erection subsided. I wonder if the lack of attention during the ruined orgasm called it. I'd asked her to grip the base like a penis ring. I don't know if she did or not. A lot of times, I just stay hard.

So I figure if I want to be tortured post orgasm, maybe using a penis ring will help keep the blood in there. Maybe it will help prolong the sensations. I'm tempted to tell her to have at it on the balls after I orgasm, too. It would be hot if she were squeezing my balls-- just a little every once in a while-- to keep me in place for penis head torture. But I am scared to ask for an all-out assault on my balls, and she wouldn't secure me well enough to do such a thing. She doesn't have the tough sadist side to really grip my balls after orgasm either.

It seems like occasionally, I'll be in a state where I can get worked up to where penis head torture can last a while. Last time wasn't that good because the sensation was more pure torture without residual horniness behind it. I prefer a bit more pleasure mixed in, and for it to last a while. At least I prefer it while I'm horny and thinking about it beforehand.

Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to make this work for a 40+ whose trained his penis to thrust through orgasms while having sex with his wife?

My GF loves my reactions from doing this, she oils the hell out of me and and works over everything. Longest she has done it was pushing an hour. The sad thing is I have yet to shoot from this. Intercourse I can shoot in a few minutes or not at all, depending on the mood and what we 'need'. So how do I totally let go,hmmm? I love the overstimulation and she loves making me 'climb the walls', exquisite torture it is.
    FYI- I'm 49