check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TENS unit on testicles--experiences?

Big Supporter

TENS unit on testicles--experiences?

I was wondering here has had any first-hand experience receiving TENS unit stimulation on your testicles? What did it feel like? Was it like getting squeezed, punched, spanked, or kicked?

(Please don't tell me it felt like chicken.)

What it was like

Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    I was wondering here has had any first-hand experience receiving TENS unit stimulation on your testicles? What did it feel like? Was it like getting squeezed, punched, spanked, or kicked?

My Mistress did this to me last session. It was her idea. Not something I'd fancied or fantasised about. But she's done it many times before and knew I'd like it. She was so right, as always!

I'd imagined some sort of hot skin-pain, not the deep ball-pain I love. But it was deep ball-pain of some order! She had my balls tied really tight and seperated by a leather cord. An electrode fastened on each one. It hurt so much. She used a setting that pulsed the electricity and it was like someone squeezing my balls hard again and again continuously.

Does that give you some idea?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post

If properly set up and using a good unit then it can be great but it is difficult to get good results in my experience.

There are two issues, getting good electrical conduct and finding a unit that gives out an output that will have the desired effect.

If you have too little skin contact then you can get skin pain or even burning. Ideally, you want large contact pads and use a conductive lubricant. I found the best sensation was with a crusher device with full-size conductive pads. This was two plexiglass plates with copper foil sheet on the insides and attached fairly tight crushing the nuts fairly firmly.

In terms of TENS units, I've struggled to find one that gives enough sensation. I don't know if the ones available in the UK are 'toned down' or if I simply haven't bought the right one, but I'm not managed that nut-crunching sensation from a TENS machine. Odd as it sounds (and not actually really to be recommended for safety reasons) the best sensation I got was from an old NiCAD battery charger! I suspect it would be specific to that model and the way it charges batteries. It started gently, gradually ramping up and giving a sort of rippling sensation, building to some pretty nut-busting feelings - it was the closest feeling I've had to match the old expression of having your eggs scrambled!

One thing I did find with electro-stim is that it actually 'deadened' the feeling in my nuts / cock fairly quickly so while it was good initially, overall you don't get as much 'satisfaction' as other methods give.

Tens

Well I don't know the type of TENS unit my Mistress was using, or exactly how she'd attached the electrodes to my balls (I was well zoned out into subspace by the time she brought on the electrics )

But the pain didn't diminish by any means and I didn't get any feeling of numbness at the time or after. I guess this is down to my Mistress's skill and experience I'll ask her next time I see her.

Be interesting to hear from some more folk

The feelings mentioned above are the same as what I've experienced with TENS units. They can give a real ball busting feeling, or if contact isn't great really give a burning sensation to the scrotum's skin.

I also noticed that if I am subjected to moderate power for several minutes, I would guess just enough to get the feel of maybe 5 lbs or so hung from the balls, their sensitivity does go down. It is then possible to take much harder hits to the balls with less crippling sensation than normal. Kind of on the order of having taken a pain killer. Really not a good thing as it is very easy to get carried away and some real damage resulting.

I don't have a TENS unit, but I've used a P.E.S., using the prostate stimulator and a ring around my balls. This gives an intense churning and kneading sensation, feels like my balls are being turned to mush. I've enjoyed many awesome hands free orgasms this way. After it's over, everything is back to normal.

TENS or PES?

I think my Mistress might have used a PES unit. I'll ask when I next see her, as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by jjimh1 View Post
    I don't have a TENS unit, but I've used a P.E.S., using the prostate stimulator and a ring around my balls. This gives an intense churning and kneading sensation, feels like my balls are being turned to mush. I've enjoyed many awesome hands free orgasms this way. After it's over, everything is back to normal.
    Yes, I think so. But I have not TENS unit too

Don't get much effect on my balls, but it certainly works on my cock.

Felt it more in my cock, not sure why?

Quote Originally Posted by maynardsmashu View Post
    Felt it more in my cock, not sure why?
    Who cares, I love it, but wonder quite how much I can take. Would love to have a sadistic mistress in control.

Supreme Poster
    If placed right, it produces a great tingling feeling, which can of course be increased.

sadistic mistress

Having a sadistic mistress in control worked for me! She knows how to use her equipment. I was in deep ball-agony. Just where she wanted me to be. I'm seeing her again next week.

As to why different folk are giving different feedback about sensation, etc, I'm guessing it's all about how the electrodes are attached and where. Different places, different feelings.

Electrics never appealed to me, but I'm a convert!

Big Supporter
    I don't know how powerful a TENS is, but I used one of those slimming/muscle building strap-on things. It has a variable output which is good to build up slowly - there's a couple seconds pause between shocks. It was pretty good - thanks for reminding me about it!

torture device

Hi folks! Been to see my Mistress again. She uses an E-Stim EBox Series One. Like I said, deep ball pain just like having them repeatedly squeezed hard.

I was sort of looking forward to some more this time, but as usual I got something I never expected. The starter was her tying me to her cross on the wall and squeezing and stretching and pulling my balls up as if she was trying to take them off. She had to gag me just after she started. I was trying to be brave but she was enjoying being cruel. She towers over me at 6"2 in her bare feet, but she had high heels on and my legs were spread apart on the cross. And she's unusually strong. I was crying out behind the gag but she was relentless. Brutal. When she stopped I was so relieved. But I didn't know what she had in store for me...

The main course was her taking the gag out, blindfolding me and tying me to her torture table. Then using combinations of two sports-injury sprays (one hot, one cold), feathers, ice, hot wax, squeezing, slapping, flicking, and threats to whip me if I didn't keep my restrained legs flat on the table as I tried to curl up in agony. And she knows I can't take marking, unfortunately. Blindfolded, I had no idea what sensation was coming next. It was hell. She made sure of that.

There was a dessert, of course, but this isn't the place to tell.

So, no electrics this time. But I can recommend the EBox. It worked for me