check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TENS unit on testicles--experiences?

Smile

read the posts and thought I might give the Tens unit a try. Let me tell you that was something else. Place the sticky pads of each testicle, the scrotum was stretched out with small rope. Turn the Tens unit on a setting that is somewhat comfortable, use it while getting a hand job and about the time you are starting to cum have your partner turn it up much higher. It gives a more incredible and intense feeling. It works try it.

TENS experience, anal too

Electro, like much in the BDSM world, is an acquired taste and one's initial tolerances become laughably low in retrospect. FIrst of all, don't make your own, don't use stereo output wires and an amplifier. Use a professional unit. The drug-store variety is junk; a real one should cost about 100 and up. High end (as from PES with all the attachments available) much more.

The TENS box can vary power, pulse and speed. To use a slapping analogy, you can smack soft or hard and rapidly or slowly. The "waveform" control does some interesting things.

You can also get conductive tape or rig up say, wire hanger wire up the sides of a butt plug or dildo. If you insert that, it will be even more fun than the ballsac routine. The sensations start as a light tingle, can get stronger, simulating internal massage and up to a deep internal PUNCHING you won't be able to endure unless you're locked in place. Good stuff!

I hope this is helpful. There is a ton of good electro info out there if you google it.

Also, don't forget to see my other post about the Ball Destruction videos we made. They're still up and I hope you can view them.

Page