check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: have you ever pretended?

Supreme Poster

have you ever pretended?

i pretend that i was getting my penis cut off by a woman, by putting a pair of scissors around my penis. suddenly there was a big bang doen stairs which i thought was my wife coming in that i forgot about what i was doing and just squizzed suddenly . then i went down stairs to find that there was noone there. thats when it hit me that there was a lot of blood in my boxers . yes i had cut my penis in two places but didnot feel it at all. has anyone done the same thing or is it just me.

oh lol, dont worry, i once went to open the door without pants on, luckily there was noone.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    i pretend that i was getting my penis cut off by a woman, by putting a pair of scissors around my penis. suddenly there was a big bang doen stairs which i thought was my wife coming in that i forgot about what i was doing and just squizzed suddenly . then i went down stairs to find that there was noone there. thats when it hit me that there was a lot of blood in my boxers . yes i had cut my penis in two places but didnot feel it at all. has anyone done the same thing or is it just me.
    i just wonder sometimes. i like this fantasy of women too design but what would u tell people if u accidentally cut it off?

Registered Member
    how did you explain to yor wife about the cuts???

Quote Originally Posted by simonyfan View Post
    how did you explain to yor wife about the cuts???
    yea really. wat did she say. i never really liked the ********** idea.

Supreme Poster
    she does not know. she know's i have this fanisy with scissors. the cuts are heeling now and you can hardly notice them unless you were looking for them . she has been away for a week now lucky me.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by srzl View Post
    i just wonder sometimes. i like this fantasy of women too design but what would u tell people if u accidentally cut it off?
    now that would be a problem. i would say something like HELP.first. i don,t no how i would explain it.

Supreme Poster
    how would you explan this if i was one of your slaves razor witch.

I don't think I know what your asking?

1.) Have I ever thought that I heard someone barging in on me?
    Yes, I have.

2.) Have I ever accidentally cut my penis?
    Yes, several million times.
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Supreme Poster
    i should wait for jenny to cut it off.

i should wait for jenny to cut it off.
    Yes, you should, and you will know when is off, cuz I would show it to you in my hand before I give it to Rebecca, so she can feed her poppies

Jenny

Hey! No poppy feeding!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    Yes, you should, and you will know when is off, cuz I would show it to you in my hand before I give it to Rebecca, so she can feed her poppies

Jenny
    And I don't care how small it is, anything is better than slowly being driven out of my mind with unquenchable lust! I need a transplant, and it's the least you can do!

I used to pretend to do it. Few different ways, place scissors around the base of my penis and squeezing a little, another time I put my penis on the table and placed quite a bit of weight on a knife at the base. Thought of it being a woman doing it, which made it all the more erotic.