check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My first attempt at a story

Big Supporter

My first attempt at a story

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000161 EndHTML:0000019967 StartFragment:0000002349 EndFragment:0000019931 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/Owner/Desktop/sss.doc @font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Synopsis: This is my first attempt at a story. Be brutally honest and tell me what you think. If a lot of people like it, there may be a couple sequels. This story, like most BB stories has a ridiculous plot. The plot is such to facilitate Bobby, the main character with giant testicles, being brutally beaten by groups of attractive women. The violence and humiliation are pretty extreme, but in a cartoon-ish way, so that there is no permanent injury, let alone ********** to the protagonist. I hope you enjoy it.

Bobby stepped off the school bus and began to slowly shuffle towards his home at the end of the long driveway. At 18 years old, Bobby was a smaller boy, 5’4 in height and weighing just a little over 120 pounds. He had short blonde hair and brown eyes.

It was snowing heavily and quite cold out, but Bobby was in no rush to get home. He knew what was awaiting him, the same thing that had awaited him every day for the past 4 years. Bobby’s life had dramatically changed at the age of 14 when his step-mom, Eve, had caught him masturbating. Eve, a fanatically religious woman, and his only parental figure since his father had left when he was 4, had, then and there, decided that Bobby was mentally ill. Pulling a few strings at the hospital at which she worked, Eve had had Bobby, a fairly intelligent boy, classified as having Severe Mental Retardation. This had allowed her to have lifetime custody of Bobby, which she told Bobby in private would allow her to “cure him.” Secretly, Bobby always wondered if it is was really the masturbation that had so upset his step-mom, or the fact that Bobby was a freak.

As Bobby neared the house, he could see his step-mom waiting for him on the porch. Sitting next to her were two of the neighbor girls, Alex and Jennifer. Alex was a tall, beautiful blonde, with piercing blue eyes. Beneath her thick winter coat, she was a skinny girl with light skin. The other girl, Jennifer, was shorter and brunette. While Alex was conventionally beautiful, Jennifer was cute and energetic. She wasn’t as skinny as Alex, but Bobby had always admired her curves, particularly her ample breast. Eve was also a brunette, at just over 40. Her face, while attractive, was also creased with age. However, her body put both of the teenage girls sitting next to her to shame. She was 6’0, an inch taller than Alex, with DD breasts, a narrow waist, and wide hips; she was a stunning woman.

“Hi, honey,” Eve greeted Bobby, “your friends Alex and Jennifer braved the cold today just to come see you and help you with you therapy.”

“Hi, Bobby.” Both girls said in unison with big smiles on their faces.

Ever since Bobby’s “therapy program” had been moved outside, because Eve had said it was becoming too messy, the neighbor girls always wanted to help. When it was nice out, it wasn’t uncommon to have two dozen girls over to serve as aides in Bobby’s therapy.

Bobby assumed his “therapy position,” grabbing hold off the metal railing on the side of the porch and spreading his legs. Eve pulled down Bobby’s thin sweatpants to reveal Bobby’s shame. Trapped behind his legs, in a homemade humbler Bobby had gotten for Christmas two years past, were two bulbous, dark-purple testicles.

Eve released the humbler, causing Bobby to gasp in pain as blood flowed back into his gigantic nuts. Hanging halfway to his knee, Bobby’s testicles each looked like fleshy grapefruits. There was not a hair on either orb, or anywhere on his genitals. Eve, an extreme clean-freak, could not stand pubic hair. If she found even a single hair, there was hell to pay.

Strapped to his right leg with two belt straps, reaching almost 2/3rds the way to his knee, was Bobby gigantic, erect penis. Bulging with veins and also a dark shade of purple from lack of blood flow, Bobby’s 15 inch cock looked horrific. The member was not only long, but had matching girth, having a greater circumference than a typical baseball bat by several inches. Stuffed in his cock-hole was one of Bobby’s plugs, which was used to, as Eve put it, “stop my little man’s leaks.” According the package the plug came in, it was indeed meant for human insertion, being designed as one of the larger models of erotic, anal plugs. Eve had simply put it to a different purpose, or rather a different orifice.

Eve left Bobby’s cock tied to his leg, but took out the big, black plug. As usual, Bobby’s cock instantly began to drool. It was hardly surprising, as aside from Bobby’s once monthly release, Bobby was never allowed to cum. For that matter, he wasn’t even allowed to touch his genitals without permission.

With his pants at his ankles, Bobby was freezing. However, the cold was currently the least of his worries. Now that everything was prepared, Bobby’s therapy could begin.

“Well girls,” Bobby heard Eve say from behind him, “which one of you sweetie-pies would like to run Bobby’s session today?”

“Alex can,” he heard Jennifer say. “She’s better with him than I am. I’ll just watch.”

“It’s nothing to feel bad about,” Eve responded. “You’ll get better with practice. The important thing is your trying to help Bobby, which I am so thankful for…Well Alex why don’t you begin, it’s really getting cold out here.”

With those words Bobby gritted his teeth. Having been taught the good manner not to turn around, Bobby stood there, sweating despite the cold weather, waiting for the inevitable. Despite the thousands of times Bobby had gone through this, it never became any easier.

Alex chose to take a running start, so he heard it coming. And then, it was there. Alex’s knee cap met Bobby’s right testicle with a thud. Although it occurred in a quarter of a second, Bobby could feel, through his agony, exactly what was happening. The kneecap smashed directly into his nut meat, sending a jolt through his body. The pain increased when the now flying orb met his pelvic bone. As the final crescendo, Alex’s knee, still swinging upward, met with the meaty sphere, mashing it nearly flat against Bobby’s pelvic bone. Being a veteran, Alex then performed a half-second long grind, to added effect.

Bobby whimpered. Alex Giggled.

Then the assault continued in earnest. Over and over and over again, Alex drove her knee into Bobby’s dangling balls. Half way through, in order to maintain balance, she grabbed onto Bobby’s shoulder, allowing the assault to continue.
    After three minutes, and what seemed to Bobby like three years, her attack was halted and the three women examined Alex’s handiwork.

“That was very nice dear,” said Eve.

“You really did a number on that right nut,” Jennifer added.

“Looks like I did,” Alex said with a giggle.

“Yes, it looks quite swollen,” Eve said sweetly, “You did a good job. Would you care to continue? Perhaps you could focus on the swollen area?”

“Of coarse,” replied Alex, “Anything to help Bobby.”

Bobby had been using the break to quietly cry into the railing. Mommy had ingrained in him, early on in his therapy, that “nobody likes a crybaby.” Crying was a sign that he needed more therapy.

Alex stepped up to her target and sized it up. Bobby’s mangled right nut was now hanging lower than his left and swollen a great deal larger. Planting her left foot, Alex drove the tip of her winter boot straight into the back of Bobby’s dangling nut meat, sending the swollen testicle flying into the porch railing. The second kick caught Bobby’s right nut directly on the bottom, shooting it into his pelvic bone. The third kick again caught Bobby directly from behind. This time it was done with the bottom of the boot, and Alex made sure to follow through, mashing the tortured orb between the bottom of her boot and the metal railing.

Bobby really didn’t remember much about kicks 4 through 139. He wouldn’t have known there were 139, except for the fact that Jennifer was quietly chanting the numbers.

At 139, Eve stated, “Well, I’m getting cold and you girls must be chilled too. How about 1 more and we call it a night?”

“Of coarse, Ma’am.” Alex said, positioning herself for he last kick.

“Wait!” called Jennifer, meekly adding, “can I help on this one?”

“What did you have in mind?” asked Alex.

“What if you did a running kick? You know, like a karate kick.”

“I don’t know,” said Alex. “It’s just going to slip away. Trust me, it wouldn’t be any better than a normal kick.”

“Well I was thinking,” Jennifer paused. “…Well, what if I held it? You know, held it tight so you could get a good kick in.”

“Awesome!” Alex said, as her eyes lit up.

“Girls, girls,” Eve interjected. “I know you just want to help Bobby, but I don’t know if this is a good idea. One of you could get hurt.”

“What if Alex misses,” Eve went on, looking at Jennifer. “You could break a finger.”

“Please Ma’am,” Both girls said in unison.

There was an awkward silence, which Eve finally broke stating, “I just pray neither of you gets hurt.”

Eve sat back down on the bench and both of the girls planned their stunt. Bobby was already in so much pain that he barely knew what was going on. His cock however, the engorged, purple monster strapped to his right leg, belayed another story. As Bobby genitals never received any sensual, physical contact, his meaty cock had come to crave any contact at all, no matter how brutal. Even as the two girls were planning the imminent destruction of his right testicle, Bobby’s cock was straining against its binding and drooling uncontrollably, so the a pool a semen had formed at Bobby’s feet.

Jennifer finally got a good grip on Bobby’s right testicle, which had come to resemble something of a mangled, flesh-covered football. Alex got in position on the other end of the deck.

“Ready?” Asked Alex.

“Just don’t missed,” answered Jennifer.

Alex came storming down the length of deck like a bull. Approaching her target, she leapt into the air just like some kung-fu movie, eliciting a gasp from Eve. Jennifer stood her ground and Alex’s aim was sound. Alex’s right boot slammed directly into Bobby’s trapped testicle with the weight of her whole body behind it, before Alex fell unceremoniously on her ass.

“Oh dear!” cried Eve. “Are you ok?”

“Just fine,” answered Alex with a smile while getting to her feet.

“Look!” cried Jennifer.

Bobby lay face down on the deck, trying to stifle his sobbing. The girls weren’t interested in that, however. Imprinted deep in the meat of his mashed right nut was Alex’s boot print.

All three women broke into uncontrollable laughter.

As the laughter subsided, Eve said, “Well I think it’s time we head in. Bobby do you have anything to say?”

“Thank you,” whimpered Bobby.

“You’re welcome!” The girls responded, followed by a series of giggles.

“Come along Bobby!” Called Eve impatiently. Bobby crawled over, and Eve unceremoniously crammed the black anal plug back into his cock hole.

Bobby began to slowly crawl to the entrance of the house. Mommy had always taught him to crawl when guests were over. However, even if he had been allowed to stand, he probably couldn’t have at the moment. Bobby slowly pulled himself into the house, his mutilated right testicle dragging on the ground behind him.

Eve turned to the girls, put a hand on each of their shoulders, and with tears in her eyes said, “Bobby really is lucky to have friends like you.”

To Be Continued???

Big Supporter
    Nice work, lws8512. Well written with lots of creative ideas, even if a bit extreme. Please keep writing.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi lws8512

Congratulations on writing an excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it. I truly hope you continue your good work.

Incidentally, I hope we get to read of some barefoot action, as well as activity by the wicked stepmother. These are my preferences, not a criticisms.

poolman2

I personally didn't like the story, but I did like the writing style. I think it's well written, and I'm curious to see what stories you will think up in the future.

Thar was awesome! I'd love to read what happens next.

This story, like most BB stories has a ridiculous plot.

Be brutally honest and tell me what you think.

It takes courage, lws8512, to publish your first short story and ask for unencumbered criticism.
    Well done!

You clearly have a talent for writing, so why use a plot that you feel is unrealistic?

Might I suggest you conceive a story involving consenting adults involved within, what you consider, a realistic situation?

If you want heavy action, you then contrive a means for this to occur.

Please keep writing.

Alec Anaconda

I agree

This definately needs a part 2! and soon...I really enjoyed that

Big Supporter
    Thank you for all the feedback, both positive a negative.

In response to a couple comments:

"Might I suggest you conceive a story involving consenting adults involved within, what you consider, a realistic situation?"

I guess why I gravitated to this admittedly unrealistic story is it allowed for a humiliation factor. I like the size thing too, don't know why. Any future stories will probably be unrealistic in that sense. Also, I like the brutality of the action. If I was writing realistically, Bobby would have to be rushed to the emergency room halfway through the first chapter. Way too many BB stories end with rupture or other horrible injury to the main character. I've always found that to be a huge turnoff, ruining the story for me.

In any case, just an explanation. Thank you for the constructive criticism. Naturally, in real life, BB and all BDSM activities should conducted only with consenting adults, but stories allow a little leeway in this realm. I guess, in a way, this falls under the genre of Fantasy BB. Perhaps, if I do another story, I will try something a little more realistic.

"I hope we get to read of some barefoot action, as well as activity by the wicked stepmother."

Ask and you shall receive. I am planning on doing at least two more chapters. A requested, the third chapter will feature barefoot action by the step-mother. If anyone else has any other such suggestions, feel free to voice them. I'll try to integrate your ideas where possible.

Please keep the feed back coming, it will determine whether I continue on past a third chapter.

I'll try to have the second chapter posted today...

Big Supporter

Part II

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000161 EndHTML:0000017467 StartFragment:0000002349 EndFragment:0000017431 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/Owner/Desktop/sss.doc @font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } SYNOPSIS: This is the second chapter of the story. It gets more brutal and unrealistic as I warned. I really do hope that is ok. If it helps, think of it less seriously and more in a carton-ish way. Also, keep in mind, its still less violent than most BB stories that end in permanent testicular damage for the protagonist. Please, please keep the feedback coming. I promise there will be one more chapter. Whether it continues after that will be dependent on reader feedback.

Bobby groaned as he slowly crawled along the wooden floor of the house. After that afternoon’s exceptionally intense therapy, his testicles ached horribly. His right nut in particular pulsated with a fiery pain as it dragged along the floor behind him. He could wished that this was something out of the ordinary, but the reality was, for the last 4 years, Bobby had lived with perpetually mashed nuts.

Bobby reached the staircase to the second floor, and used the railing to pull himself to his feet. His legs were weak, quaking from the assault he had just endured. With the help of the railing, he was just barely able to make it up the stairs. A few more unsupported, wobbly steps and he was in the bathroom. He turned the handle on the hot water faucet and began running a bath. When the tub was full, he trembled as he eased himself into the water.

This was something of a ritual. Everyday, after his post-school therapy, Eve made Bobby take a bath. His step-mom’s two main concerns were that Bobby clean his semen covered legs and shave his gigantic testicles; mommy could not abide messiness.

Bobby released the straps on his swollen, purple member. His meaty cock immediately swung violently upward so that, seated in the bathtub, the head of his raging member was about six inches from his chin. Generally speaking, this was its natural state. The mess on his right leg washed off easily. Bobby then proceeded to shave his two mangled orbs of nut meat, along with the rest of his pubic area, being especially ginger with his swollen right testicle. After his tasks were completed, he soaked in the tub another 10 minutes, as the warm water felt good on his tortured testicles.

After 10 minutes, knowing that dinner was waiting, Bobby slowly extracted himself from the bathtub. The pain that had wracked his body had subsided to some degree, allowing Bobby to stand more steadily. He dried off and proceeded back down the stairs.

Eve was waiting for him, sitting at the island in their kitchen. She had changed out of her winter clothes and was dressed in a bright red robe and gray sweatpants. Bobby joined her at the island butt naked, except for the anal plug still crammed up his urethra. Bobby wasn’t allowed to wear clothes in the house, Eve told him that this was to keep him from hiding any secrets. Thankfully though, when at home, Bobby didn’t have to wear his humbler or strap down his monstrous penis, except of course if guessed were over, in which case mother felt it best that his cock was firmly tied and that, according to her, “his two meat bags were in their proper place.”

“Hi honey,” Eve greeted him, “how was your day at school?”

“Good mommy,” Bobby lied, not wishing to upset his mother. His day at school, as most days at school, had been anything but good. The school girls, as always, had taken it upon themselves to give Bobby a little un-prescribed “therapy.”

“I’m glad to hear that sweetie,” Eve said with a smile. “I made chicken pot-pie for supper.”
    Bobby awkwardly walked over to the stove and served step-mom and then himself. Between his freakish genitals and the therapy they received, everything Bobby did was somewhat awkward. They then sat down to a meal that, if not for the presence of a naked, battered, 18 year old boy, would have been reminiscent of a typical family dinner.

When Bobby had finished dinner he did the dishes and began his homework. Eve poured herself a glass of red wine and began reading a book. Bobby’s homework last him a while, and it was 7:30 before he packed up his books. Then, what he had been dreading since he had seen the first snow flake occurred.

“Bobby,” Eve said, “I know this is the first snowfall of the year, but I hope you haven’t forgotten that shoveling is one of your chores.”

“No Ma’am” Bobby said. The tears already welling up in his eyes.

“Go get the shovel honey,” Eve said somewhat sternly.

Bobby went out to the garage and retrieved the big wooden handled shovel. He returned inside and handed it to his mother. In the mean time, Eve had fetched the container of Vaseline from the bathroom. Bobby sat back down in his chair. Knowing what was going to happen, Bobby could barely control himself, and let out a audible whimper.

“Bobby,” Eve said somberly, “If you can’t control yourself, we won’t be needing the Vaseline.”

Bobby held in his anguish and Eve proceeded to prepare Bobby for shoveling the driveway. Two winters ago, Eve had devised a method so that the chore of shoveling could be part of Bobby’s therapy. When Eve had the shovel ready, she pulled out Bobby’s plug and set it in the kitchen sink.

“Now hold on to him,” Eve firmly commanded, referring to Bobby’s penis “And for heaven’s sake down let him drip on the floor, I don’t want a mess.”

Bobby griped down on his huge cock. Both of his hands just barely fit around the base. Once he had had his grip, Eve made her move, and, with all her might, rammed the greased handle of the snow shovel down Bobby’s cock hole. On its initial assault, the shovel made it about 8 inches in. With more pressure from Eve, and some strategic twisting and turning, the shovel eventually made it in another 5 inches. Eve took some bands and worked them around the very tip of Bobby’s pee hole, so the shovel could not escape. Wracked with pain, Bobby gasped for air, practically hyperventilating. Sitting there in the chair, with a shovel jutting out of the head of his cock, Bobby was a sorry sight to behold. Only adding to the pitiful sight was the fact that Bobby’s heavy breathing caused the head of the shuffle to repeated smack him in the face.

When Bobby was finally coherent, Eve ushered him outside, completely naked except for the snow shovel protruding from his mangled cock. Mommy had trained her boy well, through his tears, and with his hands clasped around his back so as not to ease his suffering, Bobby began shoveling the driveway. Eve went into the living room and lit a fire in the fireplace. She left momentarily to fetch her glass of wine, and then curled up in a comfy chair facing the Bay window to watch her step-son work.

Bobby’s ordeal was made worse by the fact that their long driveway wasn’t paved, but rather of the gravel variety. Every time the shovel hit a large stone or an unseen ridge on the driveway, agony would engulf Bobby’s demented shovel-cock. Upon hitting on particularly large stone halfway through his task, Bobby collapsed on his back in the snow, writhing in pain. After a moment, with no other choice, he clambered back to his feet and resumed his work. And so it continued.

Adding to his suffering was the fact that he knew his bedtime was rapidly approaching. If Bobby was not in his bed by 9, his insolence would be punished. So he hurried along, sobbing with each hidden stone in his path.

It was 8:50 when Bobby reached the end of the drive. Of coarse didn’t know this, as he didn’t have a watch. He might have made it in bed by his curfew, if it had not been for the shadowy figure sneaking up behind him. As Bobby was shoveling away the last stripped of snow, the shadowy figure made it’s move.

Bobby never saw or heard the pink snow boot coming his way. For some reason, it was always infinitely more painful when Bobby couldn’t sense a blow coming. So when the women’s size 8 snow boot, sailing through the cold winter air with incredible speed, met Bobby’s frozen, mashed testicles, the result was exquisite agony. Bobby stumbled forward, driving his shovel laden cock, with his full body weight behind it, into the snow bank. Bobby wanted to released a horrific wail, but all that came out was a gasp, as the boot made acquaintance with his balls a second time. A 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th meeting followed shortly thereafter. While not as powerful, these kicks were more precise and more swift, racking one mangled ball at a time, and causing Bobby’s swollen nut meat to jiggle to a sickening rhythm and also inadvertently driving the wooden shovel handle further and further up Bobby’s pee hole.

When the barrage stopped, Bobby could barely breath. His cock-shovel, wedged in the snow bank, was the only thing keeping him from collapsing. His legs trembled and his arms shudder at his side. His posture was reminiscent of some demented post modern sculpture.

“Hi Bobby!” A voice squealed from behind him.

It was Megan, one of the neighbor. She was a shorter girl, two inches shorter than Bobby. She was not fat, but neither could one call her slender. She was a full bodied girl. Breast, hips, waist, butt, legs, in all aspects she big. This didn’t mean she wasn’t attractive. Her body, while curvy, was still appealing. Her face, tan and with an always sweet look about it, was anything if not cute. It was framed by locks of beautiful chestnut brown hair.

In terms of personality, she was always happy and always trying to be helpful. She had taken a personal interest an “helping” Bobby almost immediately upon moving to the neighborhood. That is why Eve had asked her to be Bobby’s after school tutor two days a week. The only problem with that was that the girl was dumb as bricks.

“Sorry I didn’t make it over today to help with your therapy,” Megan continued in a sickenly sweet voice. “I was just so busy.”

Bobby whimpered as way of reply.

“I thought you might be upset I didn’t come.” Megan continued. “So, I just wanted to stop over and say ‘hi’ and let you know I’ll still be over tomorrow to help you in math.”

“Anyways.” Megan said after waiting for a response from Bobby that physically couldn’t come because the whole of his brain had switched over to the task of processing pain, “I’ll see you tomorrow sweetie.”

As way of parting, Megan blasted Bobby’s mangled nuts one last time and then turn and began to skip back down the street toward home.

How long Bobby remained there, propped up in the snow bank, he didn’t know. Eventually, when the pain had subsided enough, he continued his work, removing the last agonizing shove loads of snow from the driveway. He then stumbled toward the house with the shovel still protruding from his cock, although not so far as it had when he first went outside.

When he entered the door, he was greeted by his sweet mommy, who looked none too pleased. She said nothing and simply pointed to the clock the read 9:03. Bobby wanted to sob, but knowing the would make matters only worse, kept it to a sniffle. He knew his evening wasn’t over yet…

To Be Continued

Big Supporter
    Looking the second chapter over again, I'm noticing a couple typos. Sorry bout that, I guess that's what you get when you don't proof it.

Looking the second chapter over again, I'm noticing a couple typos. Sorry bout that, I guess that's what you get when you don't proof it.
    If you have not attempted any proofreading at all, then your small number of errors impresses me.

However, provided your work is readable, precision is not critical in a forum

No one has mentioned the elephant in the room, the control information at the start of each chapter.
    The preview button is a friend!

My imagination can be overactive; I winced a few times as I read this chapter and felt his pain.

How does your hero feel about his pain and public abuse?

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

lws8512,

Hi.

I liked the first part better than the second. I had a little trouble with the plausibility of the mechanics of his torture in the second part. Specifically, inserting a snow shovel handle in his urethra seems to overtax the imagination.

Also, you should add the standard disclaimer that all characters in this story are age 18 or older. I presume that is the case.

These comments aside, it's an excellent story. I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

Good luck with your writing.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Alec RE:

No one has mentioned the elephant in the room, the control information at the start of each chapter.
    The preview button is a friend!
    Once I paste the story from Word, for some reason it won't let me edit the text and get rid of the control information. I have no clue why...

How does your hero feel about his pain and public abuse?
    Well if the story ends after the next chapter (still not quite sure if it will continue or not) the answer will be vague. The protagonist is definitely not a masochist. However, he is an extremely dutiful step-son and would do anything to please Eve. Additionally, his beatings are his only form of sexual release.

If the story continues however, I had thought about having him come to crave his abuse. Not so much the pain, but rather he would come to crave being dominated and humiliated, particularly by the Step-mom.

Poolman RE:

I liked the first part better than the second. I had a little trouble with the plausibility of the mechanics of his torture in the second part. Specifically, inserting a snow shovel handle in his urethra seems to overtax the imagination.
    It may well be unrealistic, but you can't say it's not original

In any case, I have a feeling you will like chapter 3 better, as it is going to be tailored to your previous request of barefoot, step-mom action.

Also, you should add the standard disclaimer that all characters in this story are age 18 or older. I presume that is the case.
    Bobby is 18. Eve is over 40. All other characters (girls) I don't put an age on should be presumed to be somewhere between 18-20.

Big Supporter
    Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000161 EndHTML:0000014939 StartFragment:0000002349 EndFragment:0000014903 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/Owner/Desktop/sss.doc @font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } In silence, Eve unwound the bands holding the shovel in Bobby’s cock hole. When the last band came loose, Bobby ejaculated a shovel. Eve then unceremoniously inserted the black plug into Bobby’s member before any mess was made.

“The shovel needs to be cleaned and returned to the garage.” Eve said coldly.

Bobby knew the drill. He picked up the shovel and began working the handle over with his tongue, making sure to lap up every last trace of semen. He then walked the shovel back to the garage, and returned to the front door where his step-mom was waiting for him.

“Listen sweetie,” Eve said in a softer tone. “I saw you and Megan playing out there. I know she is a sweet girl and I know you just want to play with your friends, but your bedtime is important.”

She paused.

“Mommy has to take a bath,” she continued. “But then I will visit you in your room.”

Bobby followed Eve upstairs. Eve went into the bathroom and began filling the tub. Bobby went to his room and prepared himself. He dropped down onto all fours on the white carpet, with his knees splayed out as wide as possible, his head facing the radiator, and his butt facing the door. Then he waited. The alarm clock on his nightstand read 9:12.

Despite Megan’s handiwork outside, Bobby’s balls, particularly his right nut, weren’t as swollen as they had been earlier that afternoon. Perhaps that was due to the cold weather his nuts had endured while shoveling, or perhaps they were simply healing. After several years of abused, Bobby had begun to notice that no matter what happened to his massive testicles, no matter how badly they were mashed, mangled, mauled, battered, or beaten, they always recovered within a day or two. His freakish genitals had, over time, adapted to his mother’s therapy.

Even so, that evening Bobby’s testicles were not a pretty sight to behold. Waiting on all fours for Eve, Bobby’s dangling nut meat hung only inches off the ground. As his right nut had suffered the better part of the day’s torments, his gigantic meat sack hung pathetically lopsided, looking as though Bobby had a grapefruit for his left testicle and a small melon for his right. Only adding to the frightful sight was the series of bruises that covered Bobby’s dangling meat. Bobby didn’t bruise easily, but where exceptionally solid blows were dealt, Bobby’s nuts would generally turn dark purple for at least 24 hours. Sometimes, after therapy, the neighbor girls would make Bobby keep his pants down while they examine his mangle nuts. The girls would giggle with each bruise they found, being sure to all jab their fingers deep into throbbing area, while speculating over which assailant had caused the injury. If mommy was wasn’t busy, she often joined them in this game.

The alarm clock read 9:44 when Bobby final heard the bathroom door open. He heard Eve’s soft footsteps as she walked toward his room. Bobby didn’t dare look at her, but from a quick glimpse, out of the corner of his eye, he could tell that she was naked. For reasons Bobby didn’t understand, when in the house, Eve often administered Bobby’s therapy naked.

Whether naked or fully clothed, Eve never let Bobby watch his therapy be administered, that is, except for one time. Last July, on his 18th birthday, after all the guests had left the house, Eve had brought Bobby up to his room and made him sit in a stool positioned against the wall. She had then exited the room, leaving Bobby there. Bobby’s nut pulp, and pulp they were after the day’s festivities, had oozed a third way down the legs of the stool.

Within a minute, Eve had returned absolutely naked. Bobby had sat there with his jaw agape. His step-mom stood before him, her long, dark brown hair running down in curls to her shoulders. Her face, arms, neck, and legs, normally an olive complexion, had been turned chestnut brown in the summer sun. While her face belayed the fact that she was 40, her body that day had looked as though she were 20. The only feature, aside from her face, that had shown any sign of aging were her massive breasts. Bobby, having never seen breast before had assumed they were DD, as he had heard some girl at school say these were the biggest. In fact, Eve carried huge FF breasts. Over the years, they had naturally sagged down to her bellybutton. However, they by no means appeared saggy. Those breasts, with small, dark brown nipples, hanging off of Eve’s chest that night, had look voluptuous.

Below her full breasts, Eve’s stomach had been absolutely flat and narrow, widening only at her hips. Her legs had appeared incredibly muscular that night, with small little cuts pronouncing her powerful calves and thighs. Between her thighs had been the soft lips of an 18 year old girl that glistened with moisture. Above this, to Bobby’s surprise, had been a massive patch of curly brown hair, which Bobby had found glorious. Although, not so glorious as her feet. Eve’s feet were completely white compared with the rest of her body. Her nails had been meticulously painted in a bright, pink shade. They had been flawless and beautiful.

This had all last only a second, before Eve switched off the lights. Bobby had always wondered if what had happened was an accident or one last birthday gift. He had already received several gifts that day from Eve, including a new humbler, a nail gun, a new, more-powerful tazer gun, and size 10 women’s steel toed boots.

In the dark, and outlined only by the light of the moon coming in the window, Eve had begun finishing the task of demolishing the pulp dangling between Bobby’s legs. Over and over again, her shadowy figure had driven those beautiful feet into Bobby’s destroyed nuts, mashing them against the wooden legs of the stool. It was agony, but at the same time, Bobby couldn’t help but stare at the silhouette, at the shaking and jiggling breasts, and especially at the beautiful and deadly feet that made him feel so much pain.

So it had continued for 2 hours and 12 minutes according to the alarm clock, Eve unmercifully pummeling his testicles hundreds, if not thousands, of times. These kicks had been harder and more brutal than anything Bobby had experienced before or since. Yet, somehow, he knew mommy wasn’t kicking her hardest. Bobby had been kicked in the balls by dozens of girls, who all inevitably had to eventually try their hardest, ballblasting kicks. They would sweat, they would grunt, the would miss occasionally (and mercifully), and they would grow tired. During those two hours, Eve never let out a sound, nor did she miss, she had simply proceeded to annihilate Bobby’s mangled nuts in a steady rhythm.

The assault only end when the impact of one of Eve’s blows, driving through Bobby’s nut mush, had broken one of the legs of the stool, sending Bobby tumbling to the floor. Sobbing uncontrollably and trembling all over, Bobby had tried to rise to receive more. He didn’t want to upset mommy. He wanted to please her. He wanted to be dominated by her, despite the utter, excruciating agony. Bobby hadn’t been able to get up that night. Rather than continuing her assault, Eve had picked him up and, cradling his head next to her left breast, had carried him to his bed. Before leaving the room, she had covered him with a blanket, and whispered “happy birthday.”

That had been the first and last time Bobby had seen Eve, or any other woman, naked. The currently naked Eve was now standing directly behind Bobby, indicating that his punishment was set to begin. Standing 6 foot tall, Eve towered over tiny, little Bobby as he trembled in anticipation.

The opening blow was a good one, sending both of Bobby’s demented nuts slamming against his inner thighs. The following blows, a good three dozen or more, brought about the same effect. Each one brought Eve’s pulled back toes crashing into a different portion of testicle meat. She was probing Bobby’s mangled genitals.

Finally, Eve found an angle she liked, and began raining steady blows down on his right, fleshy melon with the bridge of her foot. How many she delivered Bobby could not say. Despite the pain, Bobby’s cock bucked and strained, red in color and with every vein bulging, in its own agony. Eve’s personal therapy sessions, like no other, seemed to always illicit this response. Bobby thought, that if he could only see those feet, the plug in his pee hole would shoot out like a cork. But there was no release for Bobby, neither for his cock or his balls, as the massacre continued and he did his best to silently endure it, with tears running down his cheeks.

After an untold number of blows, one well place kick to the aching sack of hamburger meat flopping between Bobby’s legs finally broke the proverbial camels back. Bobby collapsed, but rose quickly enough to absorb the next torturous blow. He fell again and rose again, fell again and rose again. Each time he got up quick enough to ensure that Eve’s right foot was able to find his mauled genitals. Over and over and over again, this was played out, until abruptly the blows stopped. Through the tears in his eyes, he read 10:17 on the alarm clock. The torture had ended.

“I’m so sorry mommy!” a barely coherent Bobby blurt out. “I should never have been late for bed, please forgive me.”

“Your forgiven honey,” Eve responded adding, “you know mommy loves you.”

With that, Eve unleashed one, last, ferocious kick into Bobby’s sore and badly beaten nut sack. The blow was hard enough to drive Bobby’s nuts under him, so that when Bobby collapsed in shock, his pelvis smashed down on two brutalized orbs of meat. Fighting through the pain, Bobby quickly got back on his badly carpet burned knees, and presented his mangled genitals again to his mommy for any additional treatment.

No kick came. Instead, Eve traced her hand along Bobby’s naked backed and whispered, “Goodnight dear,” before turning and leaving the room.

Big Supporter
    Well, as promised, chapter 3. Sorry again about the control information at the start.

Well there you have it, 3 chapters. Now, as I said before, I'm letting you guys decide. If you want the story to keep going, post something to that effect.

Throwing a random number out there...let's say 10. If 10 people want the story to go on, I'll keep writing.

I won't lie to you, I'm having a lot of fun writing this, so I hope you do want me to continue. At the same time, these short, little chapters take a surprisingly long time to write. This one took over 3 hours. So, if you guys aren't much liking the story, there is no sense in me continuing.

If you have additional ideas you'd like to see included in the story, do share.

And, if anyone just hates the story, I'd be interested to hear that too, as long as you explain why. This is an erotic story, not exactly my magnum opus (I hope ) , so rip it apart if you feel the need.

Thanks again to those who have given feedback.