check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whose ever been kicked or kicked bare balls

whose ever been kicked or kicked bare balls

my question iz how does it feel. an how does it differ from wearing clothes

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. But back in the day when I was young and tough and drank a lot my wife would kick me in the bare balls. I had the millisecond of pleasure from feeling her stocking clad toes and leather cross strap of her high heeled sandal touching me before the pain hit. She normally did this from behind me and I could usually figure out what shoes she was wearing while taking a few moments to lie on the floor and contemplate the meaning of life and why I found this enjoyable. The other thing is it hurts a lot fucking more. A pair of jeans absorbs a lot of energy before it allows her foot to make contact. It may not feel like that because obviously it's still going to hurt. But there is a significant difference. That's how I remember it. These days I'm old and tired and a kick in the balls would probably put me in the hospital for a month. But if you want to find out for yourself, which I assume is the point of this thread, I suggest a few tequilla shots and some beer as a first step.

Getting drunk beforehand has to be the path to needing medical attention.

Jeans can provide protection, but any clothing may prevent “the boys” from bouncing away from a blow, so producing unwanted trauma.

If you are new to BB, why not start with many softer blows?
    Allow yourself to prolong and enjoy the experience.
    If you’re stubborn and do not submit … just try it!

yea man thnx alot thas exactly wat i was looking 4. u got it right on the money. iv been kicked b4 but n0t without pants

Big Supporter
    There are different aspects to ballbusting. Some people prefer a quick, surprise bust that leaves them incapacitated for a while, while others want premeditated, full-on kicks to the bare balls. Most people probably start out getting busted with pants on, whether the busts are unwanted or with their prior knowledge.

To really appreciate a good bust you have to train yourself to take the pain. Start off wearing jeans or sweats to pad the kicks, then work your way to shorts, then underwear, and finally wearing only tight breifs to hold the boys firmly for a crippling bust, or if you dare take it in the nude. The sound of the top of a bare foot hitting naked balls is wonderfully obscene in itself, a loud SLAP and a grunt of pain means the goal has been achieved.

Hopefully you have someone that you can trust not to ruin your cojones and can enjoy full-on bare balls busting.

Question

nice . ill b sure 2 try that but i have no 1 to do it with. who do u do it with?

wow that guy in the vid should be on the ground . howd he take that !

I would say that the bareball kick does hurt more. I have been kicked a few times in jeans/shorts, and the pain was less noticeable. Bare balls all out in the open? There is no where to hide and the pain can be down right debilitating. I got it real good last night...after a couple of instep busts, I sat down with legs wide open and asked the wife to "make it count" (code word for "kick as hard as you can") and she got the boys just right with her toes. Man, that shit still hurts and it's been almost 18 hours!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
    wow that guy in the vid should be on the ground . howd he take that !
    Practice makes perfect! I've had a lot of hands-on training by the wife with numerous pics in the grabbing/squeezing thread. I prefer hands-on busts, but sometimes she just wants to put a foot in 'em, usually after I've pissed her off. She always knows how far to go, how hard to bust, or when it's time to cross the line.

[QUOTE=Galaxyife;70041]I would say that the bareball kick does hurt more. I have been kicked a few times in jeans/shorts, and the pain was less noticeable. Bare balls all out in the open? There is no where to hide and the pain can be down right debilitating. I got it real good last night...after a couple of instep busts, I sat down with legs wide open and asked the wife to "make it count" (code word for "kick as hard as you can") wow hope ur ok . i wish i had sum cute 2 do it with

Quote Originally Posted by thornapple View Post
    Practice makes perfect! I've had a lot of hands-on training by the wife with numerous pics in the grabbing/squeezing thread. I prefer hands-on busts, but sometimes she just wants to put a foot in 'em, usually after I've pissed her off. She always knows how far to go, how hard to bust, or when it's time to cross the line.
    ha ha ur lucky man

Big Supporter
    i kick kegan in the balls every now and again, and i only do it if they are bare, but i get them light, very light, but he says it hurts most when i hold my foot after a kick, just hold it in his groin, i hit hard enuf to make them bounce, hehe. I make him do everything bare, bite, stomp, kick, squeeze,pulls, you name it. And if any of our posts confuse you, the thing is this is my bf, kegans account, i mostly use it to look at pictures with him but whenever we find something i wanna reply to he lets me, and u can probably always tell its me.

[QUOTE=clicker123;70054]i kick kegan in the balls every now and again, and i only do it if they are bare, but i get them light, very light, but he says it hurts most when i hold my foot after a kick, just hold it in his groin, i hit hard enuf to make them bounce, hehe. I make him do everything bare, bite, stomp, kick, squeeze,pulls, you name it. And i

nice man u guys jus answered all my questions. an thats kool. dat u do that . real kool but how do they feel under ur feet?

Big Supporter
    they just kinda feel warm and heavyy...hehe makes me all warm, they just kinda feel soft cuz of the scrotum then hard becuz of his nuts, then the feeling of them form with my feet, actually roll to the sides then i see them bounce. so nice.

Big Supporter
    actually i could tell you many of our "activities" if anyone wants to hear em, no one ever replies so i just dont talk about what we do behind closed doors, sometimes not even private i get him in public to, which really is great, cuz its in front of my friends, which he hates most of all