check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Why do different heels seem more painful?

Why do different heels seem more painful?

I recently came across this clip, checking in on Cruel&Unusual Femdom. They had a ballbusting scene using steel heels and it just looked so much more painful than regular heels do. Any theories about types of shoes seeming more harsh or more intimidating than others?

i think because they add more weight 2 ur foot

Having spent the last 35-40 years evaluating the different types of things a woman can wear on her feet to enhance the effect of ball busting, of course the heels make a difference. I've never cared for metal heels because they present such an increased chance for both agony and injury. While one is unlikely to be kicked with it, the mere presence of a metal heel is intimidating or exciting depending on ones preferences. I personally like to see a woman in black stockings and black plaform sandals kick. The added weight of a two inch platform has to add to the effect big time. And there is no give in the base of that shoe the way there is with regular heels or boots. So in my humble opinion, hell yes the shoes/heels make a difference.

Supreme Poster
    Interesting, but the link doesn't seem to work. Any chance of a proper link?

Quote Originally Posted by Su0 View Post
    Interesting, but the link doesn't seem to work. Any chance of a proper link?
    I fixed the link. it works now.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    I recently came across this clip, checking in on Cruel&Unusual Femdom. They had a ballbusting scene using steel heels and it just looked so much more painful than regular heels do. Any theories about types of shoes seeming more harsh or more intimidating than others?

I think the explanation is that sharp pointed steel heels are representative of weapons and endow the wearer with a symbolic power of ********** that many males find threateningly arousing. Flat heeled shoes although quite capable of severely damaging the male organs simply do not possess the same exciting air of emasculatory destructiveness.

There's definitely a look of terror on his face. Perhaps the association of metal with blades is partly responsible for that.