I do Taoist martial arts... Bagua, Xing Yi and martial Tai Chi. The class I go to is fairly small, about 15 regulars only half of whom will show up in a given week. One of the ones who shows up all the time is a petite middle aged woman with a background in Tae Kwon Doe, and I often end up paired off with her for training exercises. We're both in the same relative range of skill... better than the beginners but not yet advanced... so it makes sense that we get put together, but being young fit and male I'm a substantially larger and stronger than she is, even though she's definitely in good shape, very flexible and lean, just not that large, and significantly older.

I don't know how much any of you know about martial Tai Chi, but one of the main training exercises is called push hands -- it's this give and take thing where you try to use body alignment and your opponent's strength to throw them off balance. Some people are really timid about it... she and I are both very aggressive, always trying to trick one another, and we also both have it in mind as a martial exercise, so we'll frequently try to set the other up for an attack of some kind. As I said earlier, she's a lot shorter and not nearly as strong as me, so I usually win: they say that with Tai Chi, 4 ounces moves a thousand pounds, but when all else is equal, longer/stronger arms give a pretty huge advantage. Being short though, has its own particular advantage in martial arts... my groin feels completely exposed to her all the time. That's something notable about the Taoist styles: groin strikes aren't some big taboo, they're just part of the style, and a lot of moves are explicitly about even grabbing and twisting the testicles (for instance, in our style of Bagua's 5th palm change you strike the throat of someone in front with your outside hand, reach behind with inside hand, grab/twist/pull while swivelling your body and striking to the throat with your outside hand now on that side before striking/clearing behind you. Complicated to explain, but it involves letting someone think they can sneak up behind you, grabbing them by the balls and then crushing their windpipe while they're protecting low).

Anyway, last several classes, it'd happen frequently that we'd be doing push hands or some similar exercise and one of us would try something fancy and the other would respond naturally, all in good fun. Whenever it was me trying to do something to her, she'd imply that she wanted to go for the balls but not actually do it... like either her foot would come up slightly and stop well away from me, or something similar. A few times she even said stuff like "you're lucky we're in class" or joke about how I'd "regret" doing whatever I just did. As I said above, whenever we're sparring I feel really vulnerable there because of her height, like it just seems something easy for her to strike and hard for me to block, so I kept wanting to talk to her about it, to encourage her to go for it just from a practical martial perspective (ie, this is something you could really use to your advantage and it'd help your fighting style to practice it), and to let her know that I don't mind (most guys are freaked out about it, but if anything it turns me on).

Yesterday during class while Sifu was explaining something I spaced out for a minute and started to get hard because I was thinking of ballbusting... since I wear stretchy, shiny exercise pants in the class, it would've been ridiculously obvious so I suppressed it, but was still generally turned on. Then, about twenty minutes later she and I were sparring again, and at point I caught one of her arms and used her rotation to pull her off to the side and go to take her back, when much to my surprise I felt her foot smash into my crotch! The loose, soft material of the exercise pants and my mild arousal had it that I was hanging pretty loosely, and I felt my genitals all lift up and condense between my body and her foot. The way she kicked me (lifting the heel straight up while facing away) had the sole of her foot catch the whole area evenly, and everything (cock and balls alike) just lifted and moved around. She asked if I was okay and I said I was (the impact didn't really hurt; there was a bit of nausea but I hid it), so we kept going with the push hands. I really wanted to get her back with a nice crisp toe kick to the clit, and absolutely was going to had the situation presented itself, but as it was I just faked it a couple times, brought my knee up towards her crotch once.

Anyway... it didn't turn me on or hurt that much at the time, mainly just caught me by surprise, but since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It barely even hurt, but that sensation of my genitals getting lifted and squished by a kick... fuck that was luxurious... I really want to feel it again. Would you believe I've never been kicked properly? One of my ex kicked me once but it also didn't really hurt, and all the ballbusting play I've done has been with squeezing, slapping and punching. Now I really want to be, but I'm too embarrassed to ask her to do it... I talked to my girlfriend about it and asked her to but she's too timid and afraid of hurting me. She keeps implying that she might do it "in the right mood" but so far I just haven't been able to get her in that mood... oh well.

Sorry for rambly post, just figured I'd tell someone what was weighing on my mind. Anyone have any experiences getting busted in a martial arts context? It's a big fantasy of mine, and I've wrestled with female martial artists who are even into kink before, but they never went for the balls, even after I specifically told them it turns me on.