check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Is it possible to prevent the testicles from rising up toward the body?

Is it possible to prevent the testicles from rising up toward the body?

Do you know whether it is possible to prevent the testicles from rising up toward the body? Can the cremasteric muscle be controlled by will?

I'd like to have the hangers swinging and slapping all the time during sexual intercourse. They do hang low at the beginning, but go hiding in the end ("long" before ejaculation).

In some adult movies they have big balls banging back and forth even in rapid thrust. Do they really have that heavy sack or are they using implants?

gr8 question, if only i knew the answer..

Swinging and slapping pair of balls is a pleasant sensation especially during sexual intercourse.

I forgot to mention that for example a silicone ring around penis and testicles prevents the balls from rising "too high". However, they still don't bang back and forth as much as they could.

I think using a cock ring for keeping the balls "exposed" in ballbusting could be dangerous. They could squash too hard against the ring.

a hotter room, raised body temperature will definitely help...try it right out of a hot bath and sauna, in a warm room. Also try not to trigger the pull-up reflex--that's by any light touch on the inside of your thigh.
    Mostly though, get to stretching. Your balls will likely still retract a bit, but overall they'll be looser. One girl told me how much she liked to have my balls swing and slap against her clit when we went doggy-style. Try to find the length of your pendulums appropriate for your thrusting frequency...
    hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ballstretching2.jpg   ballstretching6.jpg   ballstretching8.jpg   bb_196mm.jpg  

Big Supporter
    Have posted these before but here are my results after six years of stretching. So its not a quick process.
    cirus.
    Last edited by Cirus; 11-27-2008 at 08:10 AM.

If those photos are real, I have to ask that do they rise up any more at all? Is it problematic to visit the bathroom? I've been considering those stretchers but after all it might be harmful and my wife wouldn't like if we were not be able to have children any more.

Big Supporter
    Mine are real and I dont doubt the other pics are real. Mine still pull up if they get very cold although not as tightly as they used to, mostly dangle quite low. Pics are of fairly normal state.
    I think that stretching could interfere with producing babies but have been told that it is not ireversable if you lay off for a while, just what I have been told!
    Can make you jump when they touch the cold water in the loo.
    cirus.

Answering my old thread, I have learned (the Internet) that a kind of penis enlargement surgery makes the penis hang lower and look longer. That cutting operation might permanently affect the way the balls hang, too.

However, having low hanging balls that can not protect themselves (by rising up) anymore might not be a good idea after all.

Cutting them off would certainly prevent them from rising back up.

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    Cutting them off would certainly prevent them from rising back up.
    Beat me to it.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Ballbust or Balls Off

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Beat me to it.
    Are you sure you're not a closet castratrix Snoodle? Not that it matters, the desire to cut 'em off is quite atractive in a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by kneefodder View Post
    Are you sure you're not a closet castratrix Snoodle? Not that it matters, the desire to cut 'em off is quite atractive in a girl.
    Nah man, then she wouldn't be able to abuse you in quite the same way. You'd literally be 'damaged goods'. You can only take them off once.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustymech View Post
    Nah man, then she wouldn't be able to abuse you in quite the same way. You'd literally be 'damaged goods'. You can only take them off once.
    She can abuse me anytime she wants! <3

Wink onle take `em off once

Quote Originally Posted by dustymech View Post
    this is True. she could only take one person's off once. but from her perspective, there are many more guys waiting in line. Take them & keep it moving. to the Next sorry guy.

Registered Member

lol

Maybe a good testicles parachute could do the job(with a leash so the girl can pull whenever she wants is preventing you from ejaculation (the big ejaculation you get from an orgams...) and to pull them when you're getting to spurt...