Wow!

First off - never done this before so was extremeley nervous to start but once I settled in it was the most natural thing I've done in a while. Pardon the novella... just have to share this with people who will appreciate it.

Baltimore - the block - red room - sasha. about 5'10" and yummy. tiny bikini top and black rio style silky panties creeping up her cheeks - pretty good looking face too.

When I walked in, I asked one of the girls (Unique) who the kinkiest girl was - she pointed me to sasha.

Sasha walked over - I introduced myself. I told her I was looking for a kinky girl. She asked me "whats your kink?". I replied "I like my balls squeezed and kneed. I can take a lot."

She gets right next to me, her body rubbing on mine, leans over, lips practically in my ear, grabs my balls hard and says "I would love to bust your balls - I think thats hot. It turns me on when a man knows what he wants." She squeezes my balls for a good 30 seconds before releasing.

(sidebar - I know its mostly stripper talk, but she understood the meaning of customer service

So I offer to buy her a drink (for $20). I sit at the bar, she sits next to me and drapes her legs over my lap. Without hesitation, she leans over again, lips practically on my cheek, reaches down and grabs my balls under the bar. She says "Tell my what you like?".

This conversation lasted 15 minutes - with her fondling, slapping and squeezing my balls non stop. We talked about how hot it was for a beautiful woman to control a guy by the balls. We talked through some lapdance scenarios - kneeing me in the balls, reverse cowgirl while she squeezes, slaps and grinds her ass into me, grinding her knee into my balls with her tits in my face, etc.

At one point - she asked "so, does this hurt?". I replied "No, I think I have balls of steel". At that she said "lets see" and squeezed the shit out of my right nut until it slipped out of her hands. It hurt a little, but not too bad. She was impressed and said "holy shit, you do have balls of steel. I'm going to knee you so fucking hard". One of the other dancers walked by then asking for tips and sasha did it again to show her. The other dancer was hotter than sasha. She giggled and I slipped a 5 in her panties while sasha was squeezing the shit out of my balls.

Now the downer - I told her I'm ready for the lapdance - $70 - check my pocket and only have $35. Shit!!!!!!!! didn't bring ATM or CC.

Still, was one of the hottest experiences I've had in a while and felt amazing talking openly about and experiencing my fetish with this effing hot woman who was totally accepting and indulging.

recommendation - if you do this - wear loose clothing so it doesn't inhibit access.

Happy BB hunting everyone!