check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: First time stripper ballbusting report

Registered Member

First time stripper ballbusting report

Wow!

First off - never done this before so was extremeley nervous to start but once I settled in it was the most natural thing I've done in a while. Pardon the novella... just have to share this with people who will appreciate it.

Baltimore - the block - red room - sasha. about 5'10" and yummy. tiny bikini top and black rio style silky panties creeping up her cheeks - pretty good looking face too.

When I walked in, I asked one of the girls (Unique) who the kinkiest girl was - she pointed me to sasha.

Sasha walked over - I introduced myself. I told her I was looking for a kinky girl. She asked me "whats your kink?". I replied "I like my balls squeezed and kneed. I can take a lot."

She gets right next to me, her body rubbing on mine, leans over, lips practically in my ear, grabs my balls hard and says "I would love to bust your balls - I think thats hot. It turns me on when a man knows what he wants." She squeezes my balls for a good 30 seconds before releasing.

(sidebar - I know its mostly stripper talk, but she understood the meaning of customer service

So I offer to buy her a drink (for $20). I sit at the bar, she sits next to me and drapes her legs over my lap. Without hesitation, she leans over again, lips practically on my cheek, reaches down and grabs my balls under the bar. She says "Tell my what you like?".

This conversation lasted 15 minutes - with her fondling, slapping and squeezing my balls non stop. We talked about how hot it was for a beautiful woman to control a guy by the balls. We talked through some lapdance scenarios - kneeing me in the balls, reverse cowgirl while she squeezes, slaps and grinds her ass into me, grinding her knee into my balls with her tits in my face, etc.

At one point - she asked "so, does this hurt?". I replied "No, I think I have balls of steel". At that she said "lets see" and squeezed the shit out of my right nut until it slipped out of her hands. It hurt a little, but not too bad. She was impressed and said "holy shit, you do have balls of steel. I'm going to knee you so fucking hard". One of the other dancers walked by then asking for tips and sasha did it again to show her. The other dancer was hotter than sasha. She giggled and I slipped a 5 in her panties while sasha was squeezing the shit out of my balls.

Now the downer - I told her I'm ready for the lapdance - $70 - check my pocket and only have $35. Shit!!!!!!!! didn't bring ATM or CC.

Still, was one of the hottest experiences I've had in a while and felt amazing talking openly about and experiencing my fetish with this effing hot woman who was totally accepting and indulging.

recommendation - if you do this - wear loose clothing so it doesn't inhibit access.

Happy BB hunting everyone!

Big Supporter

need more planning

I am glad that you had a good time, but WTF were you thinking when you only brought a few bucks with you. I don't even enter a gentlemen's club without at least $300 and I go home happy every time.

Supreme Poster
    Great story! I've had my fair share of stripper ballbusting moments, but I usually wait until the lap dance to ask the stripper to hurt my balls. I like how you got right to the point with her! Oh, just curious...where the hell do you live that they charge $70 for a lapdance???? The clubs I go to charge $30 and I think even that much is ridiculous.

Registered Member
    I was in baltimore, on the block. I agree $70 is ridiculous - and thats only for a 3 song lap dance. I did negotiate down to $50 but still... I didn't bring my plastic because I'd be bankrupt :-)

And I wasn't paying attention to the dollars flying out of my pocket to the other women. Thinking with the wrong head.

Big Supporter
    Thanks for sharing with us. I'm surprised that you didn't ask her when her next shift was so that you could come back and get that lapdance later. It sounds like it would've been really fun.
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangguy View Post
    Great story! I've had my fair share of stripper ballbusting moments, but I usually wait until the lap dance to ask the stripper to hurt my balls. I like how you got right to the point with her! Oh, just curious...where the hell do you live that they charge $70 for a lapdance???? The clubs I go to charge $30 and I think even that much is ridiculous.
    Re: where, his post mentioned Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by agoknee View Post
    I am glad that you had a good time, but WTF were you thinking when you only brought a few bucks with you. I don't even enter a gentlemen's club without at least $300 and I go home happy every time.
    I'd like to know where you can find a ballbusting stripper for $35! LOL

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    I know quite a few places where for only 20 bucks, you can get a ballbusting lapdance. All you have to do is ask nicely, and most of the girls will do it.

Holy crap, strippers will actually ballbust you if you ask? I have never thought of this before. Sounds like its worth a try.

Here the lapdances are only $20 but I imagine for special treatment like that it would probabally be more.

"Which one is the kinkiest?"

What a smart question to start the night. I've worked and paid for the biz for a long time and hadn't thought of starting with that. Definitely ask more than one girl though and skip the bouncer.
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

As an avid fan of trample and bb i too have beenin a strip club in columbia sc and outright asked a couple of girls if they have ever done anyting such as this before only to get a heel ground in my groin, a lightplayful kick and a squeeze right in the ope before taking on to the back for $30 dollars to get kicked for the entire song. since then i have come to first dj and now manage a strip club. I truly love some of the conversation i overhear from the girls about kickng men in the balls. I think you fellas would be surprised hw easy it may be. As far as price there is genrally a minimum and if you seem too desperate then they are going to get you.

hey why don't some of you guys who said you had similar experiences share yours? I'd love to hear them..

I never did it because I didnt want to bring it up directly. Asking who's the kinkiest seems like a good opener. Thanks for the good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post

if the lady really likes ball busting, can often get that for free. really many woman do like ballbusting, squeezing. That has been my expereance but I do like strong ladies. My balls are just normal balls, not steel things, but if they enjoy your companie then they are likely to pass you around to Girl friends, sisters etc.. but I really prefer a professonal lady,,, they know what they are doing,,, a beginner lady can squeeeze so hard cant even breath ( at least that is for my normal balls) . after she knows that they are not steel then we can both have good fun.. her fun is getting whatever she wants. Had a Italian lady,,, she really really loved squeezing balls,,, she would moan while squeezing me and say "this is heaven" . she was a little thing but CRUEL, she really really enjoyed a male suffering in her hands and yes she really have naughty stuff that I had to do for her. degrading stuf and I really really had to do as she said.