check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: [Story] Always lock your door

[Story] Always lock your door

My name is Theodore Ceuler, I am sixteen years old and I live in a detached house in the suburbs, together with my mother and my three sisters, eighteen-year-old Kasia, fourteen-year-old Sierra and eleven-year-old Sandra.

Here begins my story.

It was a chilly autumn evening when it all started. I had just been rejected by a girl I fancied and behaved quite antisocial. I fought about trivial things such as the TV programme and my family was obviously annoyed by my behaviour. At some point mum became angry and sent me to sleep. You must image that she is a petite and juvenile woman of only thirty-six years and she just send me to bed at 21 o'clock. Of course this was very repectless towards me and I felt my manhood to be questioned. I was sixteen and on my way to adulthood, at all!

When I eventually went into my room (she threatened to take away my laptop) I wasn't going to sleep, of course. I slipped under my blanket and out of my sleeping boxers. I already had a semi-hard-on because I thought of the girl who rejected me today. It was the usual denial, "let's just be friends". This happens to my every time. But this time I wouldn't surrender, I had thought to myself. So when she went away I ran after her and tried to talk to her. When I wanted to turn her around, I accidentally grabbed her right boob. She instantly turned around and rammed her knee into my groin with all her strength. She didn't hit me well, but I instantly sank to my knees and held my aching balls. At first she laughed but then she said in a wrathful tone: "If you ever look at me again I will ******** you, you fucking loser!" She slapped my in the face and went away, moving her perky ass in front of my eyes.

I removed the blanket and began to masturbate while thinking of her. I tightened my grip and moved my foreskin faster than ever before. Up, down, up, down, up, down... I was fapping at lightspeed and were ready to cum with the force of a thousand suns, when suddenly Sierra opened the door and said: "Hey Ted, mum said it's okay, you can come back, she was overreac---" I tried to cover myself, but it was too late. Although I had already removed my hands some seconds ago, I came. Load after load of semen shot out my penis, which was twitching in the air and showing its dark red head. My sister was shocked. She held her left hand in front of her mouth, as if she tried not to scream. Then she turned and ran out of my room, towards the living room. I shouted: "Sierra! Come back! Please come back!"

I couldn't move. I sat still in my bed; blanket, legs and stomach covered with puddles of cum, and some still dripping out my penis. I imagined what my mother would do. Would she punish me? Or would she ignore it? What would my sisters say? I was desperate and frightened.

Then Sierra came back. Pheww, she didn't tell the others! I was thankful. "Sierra, thank you! You see, you just entered my room so suddenly! But normally I don't do this, I don't masturbate and it's not as if I thought you'd come in!"
    She just stood there, and I noticed that she looked disgusted. She closed the door and came nearer until she stood right beside me. "If you want me not to tell this mum, Kasia, and Sandy; if you want me not to tell this the whole school, then you must clean up." - "Yeah, of course I'll clean up. You see, I never wanted to pollute anything, I wanted to cum into my boxers." She looked even more disgusted. "No, I mean, you will clean it now. You will lick the blanket clean, you will smear every tiny drop that there is on your legs, on your stomach, or your disgusting dick onto your fingers and lick them clean. You will lick it off to the last drop."

I couldn't believe what she wanted me to do. I stared at her in disbelieve and waited for her to laugh. But she didn't. She looked me dead in the eye with utter disgust and said: "I will tell everyone you know that you masturbated in front of your cute fourteen-year-old sister and that you came right in front of her eyes. Do you really want me to do this?"
    I didn't, of course. But should I really swallow my own cum? In front of my little sister? Sierra waited and then whispered: "Mu-um... oh mum, look what Ted has done!"

She had me by the balls. I had to do it. Slowly I grabbed the blanket and looked for cum. It was not that horrible. There were three big wet spots and some smaller. I pulled the blanket to my lips and licked the first spot clean. It felt bad, but the worst part was the humiliation. My sister grinned. "Go on, big brother!", she said viciously. I cleaned the second puddle, and then the third. Then I licked over the smaller drops, altough most of the cum had already dried into the cloth. When I was done with the blanket I moved my index finger over my stomach and put the finger into my mouth. I did this a few times to get all of the cum from there. Then I repeated the same procedure with my legs and my already flaccid penis.

When I cleaned everything she patted me on the head, said "Good boy!", and looked at me with a heart-warming smile. She wished me a good night and was about to exit my room. But when she walked away she stepped onto a small drop of cum that had gotten onto the floor. She looked at her right sole and discovered some cum on her pink sock. She turned to me and said: "Oh you'll regret that." Immediately she rammed her right foot into my balls. I was to shocked to scream. Her foot remained on my balls and, as I was still sitting on my bed, crushed them between her sole and the bed. I begged her to stop, but she didn't. She seemed to enjoy it, as she was really infuriated. "Sierra, please... argh... it fucking hurts...!", I tried to pronounce while she crushed my balls. Finally, after roughly five minutes of agony, she let go and went away without saying anything. But when she arrived at the door, she turned around and whispered: "This will have an aftermath!"

I didn't sleep well this night. My balls hurt like hell and I was afraid they were broken. But I had no idea what I had to expect.

-morethanwanted

Cumming with the force of a thousand sun!

Supreme Poster
    Keep on whriting!!

At first I thought it would have been an idle threat when she told me there was still something to come after that evening when I masturbated, came in front of my sister and she crushed my nuts.

But I couldn't be wronger. She kept her promise on Saturday.

When I awoke from wet dreams, I found myself lying in my bed with tape on my mouth and Sierra sitting and smiling next to me on the bed. She said: "Good morning, brother! " and suddenly she yanked her right arm back. Half a second later I felt a terrible agony in balls and tried to scream. She just replied: "Shh... it's rude trying to shout at your sister. Even if you fail. You're lucky mum isn't home. They're shopping. I told them I didn't want to come with them. Of course I would have had much fun there, so I want to have at least twice as much fun here with you." I was startled. "You see, this rope around my wrist is tied around your stupid little ballsies. Everytime I pull my hand, your balls have to follow. And if you still want to keep them, although I don't see a reason why, the rest of your body should follow my hand, too. When I go downstairs, you go downstairs, too. When I watch TV, you watch TV, too. When I go to the fridge, you go to the fridge, too, and better make me a sandwich. Of course there are exceptions. For example, when I have to pee, you will stay outside. And don't you try to loosen the rope, I have also tied your wrists together. Now get up, my sweet lazy brother, it's time for your reparations for nearly cumming on me!" She yanked her hand again and headed to my room's door. Before I realized what was happening, I was dragged to the end of the bed by my aching balls. I screamed into the tape and jumped onto my feet. This was more difficult than it sounds, because my hands were tied. I don't know what she would have done if I hadn't landed on my feet. Would she have pulled me over the floor by my balls?

Her game went on for about two hours. She would walk into the living-room, then into her room. Then she would walk into the kitchen, then again into the living-room. She didn't really do anything, she just wanted to let me feel how she had me by the balls. Sometimes she would do mean things like pinning me to the wall with her left arm to my throat and then yanking her right arm back a couple of times until tears floated my eyes. Or when we were in the corridor, she suddenly started to run, a deed that was of course unexpected to my hurting balls.

When it was afternoon, she said: "I think the others will be back in some minutes. Let's go into the garden."
    Our backyard abutted on a forest. Still, our neighbours could see into it, so I was frightened. Sierra untied my wrists and said with the sweetest smile: "Here you are, I'm sorry for that. It was mean to tie your hands together." Then she went to the garage and got her bike.
    My eyes widened, this could not good. She sat down onto her saddle and said: "Come on, let's make a little ride through the forest! " I tried to shout NO! but no air could leave my mouth because of the tape. Then she began to ride into the forest. I was happy that my hands were free now, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to run. And I really needed to run.
    Our 'tour' was about 3 kilometers long and she didn't give me any break. The speed was fast, but not so fast that I would have lost my balls. She was just a tiny bit faster than I could run. Thus each ten meters the rope pulled on my balls again with an agonizing force.

When we came back after less than a quarter of an hour she parked the bike in the garage. I could hear mum, Kasia and Sandra inside. Sierra removed the tape from my mouth and pulled the rope off her wrist. Then she said in her cutest voice: "See, you deserved this. I think you understand that your balls needed to be punished so I can be sure that you will not cum all over me again. So, see you inside, brother!" Then she kicked me full force into my aching balls and left the garage as I sank to the floor.

Twenty minutes later I managed to move again, removed the rope from my sack and followed my sister inside.

Great story, can't wait to read more!
    Thank you!