check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Penis Humiliation + Ballbusting = Damned Erotic!

Small Penis Humiliation + Ballbusting = Damned Erotic!

I was asked to post this on another site, so I'm re-posting it here with fresh links because I think this is SO great!

This is a two part video about small penis humiliation from Brat Princess featuring Isabella and Lucy.

I'm posting it on this board because the first part features these two lovely, pretty and very mean young ladies sitting next to this naked man humiliating him about how small his dick is. They laugh, make jokes about how small it is, how much of a loser he is and how embarrassing it must be to be so small. He just sits there too humiliated to say a word.

The second part is their punishing him for having such a pathetic dick by making him stand there naked while they take turns kicking him in his balls for it.

Women laughing at and humiliating a man about his dick size, particularly when he is naked and is in front of the women, is a huge turn on, even for guys (like me) that don't have a small package. It is an ultimate form of humiliation that is erotic to almost all men that enjoy femdom humiliation, and I believe sadistic girls love small penis humiliation even more than the men!

Video: "You're Dick is Small!" - 35 MB; single file, no compression, no password needed:

http://depositfiles.com/files/0eens0575

Part 2: Here is the second series of the above SPH. These girls, Isabella and Lucy of Brat Princess, decide the guy should be punished for his pathetically small penis, and proceed to brutally kick him in his balls. Their absolute enjoyment of humiliating him about his dick and kicking him in his ball making him drop is pain is extremely evident, and the viewers share in their joy. His pain and yelling as he drops to the floor only heightens their joy and laughter as the force him to stand up again, and even kick him in his balls harder! ;D

Video - 96 MB; single file, no comression, no password needed:

http://depositfiles.com/files/0ch6orkd6

So what do you guys think? Are you like me and find a situation where a man is ****** to strip naked in front of a number of cute (and mean) girls, they can see his penis and balls and laugh at his lack of endowment, then, everyone can experience the enjoyment of watching these girls have fun kicking him in his balls...the ABSOLUTE most erotic|?

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Women laughing at and humiliating a man about his dick size, particularly when he is naked and is in front of the women, is a huge turn on, even for guys (like me) that don't have a small package. It is an ultimate form of humiliation that is erotic to almost all men that enjoy femdom humiliation, and I believe sadistic girls love small penis humiliation even more than the men!
    I can only speak for myself, but I agree, I believe I enjoy even more than the men do. For me, it is the ultimate in emasculating a man. He is first stripped of his clothes, which concurrently strips him of his dignity. Everything that men boast as part of their bravado - their penis and ball sizes, are laid bare for all to see, which the women can call him to task about. After his manhood is thoroughly emasculated and humiliated in front of the superior gender, he is given the ultimate punishment...that is, the female take him down through hard kicks into the thing they've just used to reduce him to a mouse.

Definitely wonderful!
    Your pain is my pleasure.

Thanks for this, I really liked it.
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    Thanks for this, I really liked it.
    Definitely great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I agree, I believe I enjoy even more than the men do. For me, it is the ultimate in emasculating a man. He is first stripped of his clothes, which concurrently strips him of his dignity. Everything that men boast as part of their bravado - their penis and ball sizes, are laid bare for all to see, which the women can call him to task about. After his manhood is thoroughly emasculated and humiliated in front of the superior gender, he is given the ultimate punishment...that is, the female take him down through hard kicks into the thing they've just used to reduce him to a mouse.

Definitely wonderful!
    Jewels_4Me is my new favorite user. I would love to follow her commands via camera or something.
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Yep, You got me!!!

Jewels, that's me...emasculated in front of the Superior Females who take me down, laughing, taunting and humiliating me for the very small size of my balls and my very tiny penis. My manhood completely emasculated in front of my Superiors. Completely emasculated and humiliated with no dignity left. In total and complete submission and humiliation in front of the Superior Females. Yes, that describes it quite well.

Thank you very much Jewels. Glad to know it

Definitely wonderful!

thnks

its really funny

Big Supporter
    She's not even really humiliating. It's just few minutes of staring at a cock close-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
    Thanks!! It was great!

It is from a site, spring-thomas, which is pretty much about "large black cocks". Thus, by nature, it's racial in nature, although not in a malicious way. For those that want to download it to have it, I'm providing it for you.

This video is with a very, pretty cute girl and a guy (she is topless, but never nude). He is wearing a female nighty top and playing a fool. She puts lip gloss on him, then demands he takes his pants off, which he does.

From that point forward it is about her examining his penis and balls, insulting his "small white dick", measuring it, calling it "sad" and laughing at it.

Vid: 42 MB, 2 min 50 sec

http://depositfiles.com/files/tgau1jv2a

I think it is the normal penis size when it doen't get hard !

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    I think it is the normal penis size when it doen't get hard !
    I disagree. This man has a small penis and it's appropriate his is used to show his inadequacy - she's perfectly correct calling it "sad".
    Your pain is my pleasure.

Definitely wonderful!
    God that is hot. Tell me what size is considered small by U?

I disagree. This man has a small penis and it's appropriate his is used to show his inadequacy - she's perfectly correct calling it "sad".
    Love your posts!

I too would love to know what you consider small in this area.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Forum
    Christina - Orange Shorts (Part 1)

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247593075/BB-BrtP-Christina-HJ.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247597474/BB-BrtP-Christina-HJ.part2.rar
    pw: louis
    Found on another forum^

Possibly by a member here, not sure.

Handjob + small penis taunts + ballbusting