check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: face sitting fantasies

face sitting fantasies

This is very similar to the ball busting fantasies that can be seen in the ball busting forum but i figured i would bring it here. All you have to do is write a perfect situation for your face sitting.

I would love a man and woman who recently got married not knowing eachothers fetishes. So the man does not know that his wife wants to grind his head into the ground and is about to get a painful surprize. Needless to say its against his will, she loves a man who will fight back

Dominated by My Pretty Little Wife

Dominated by My Pretty Little Wife

I am a tall, slim, very intelligent, but caring and extraordinarily tactile man of 46. I had chosen my pretty little wife very carefully to suit my overbearing, domineering nature, especially my sexual dominance. My wife, Jane was very young (only 16), pretty, and very petite (only 5’ 0” tall and very slender), less than a size 8. She is stunningly pretty with long golden coloured blonde hair, but she is not intellectual at all – a typical cute little dumb blonde. Jane put up with a lot from me with my overbearing and even bullying nature, although I never struck or hurt her I always dominated her both in public and in private. Actually she manipulated me effectively by always putting her hair in massive thick long plaîts and wearing my favourite clothes whenever she wanted sex, but that was very often because she has a voracious sexual appetite. She always played the cute, weak, vulnerable, silly, giggly, submissive little girly and it always worked by exciting my masculine appetite for dominant sex. I loved it when she wore tight, shiny, wet-look fabrics such as silk, satin and ciré and showed off her panties under a micro-miniskirt. It was always the same: she would tease me with a sight of a tiny white triangle of shiny panty between her slender thighs and by rubbing her firm little breasts against my powerful naked chest with only her silk top between us and I would grope her silky skirt against her silky knickers over her pert hard little bottom and rub my penis against her skirt and panties. After seducing me with passionate French kissing and letting me hold her delightful plaits I would rip her panties aside and take her roughly, always leaving her skirt and panties on because I liked the feeling of them rubbing between us and my manhood thrusting up underneath her skirt. Jane always resisted me weakly and cried out “No, No, Brian, No!” and that egged me on too to a deliciously powerful orgasm and then she came too so that we ended up panting and satisfied in each other’s arms, spent and happy. I was sure that she enjoyed her submissive role as much as I enjoyed that of the conquering dominant male. There was one unusual thing that I liked Jane to do, and I did not understand it at the time, it was to hold my testicles when I climaxed.

One day I came home from work to find that one of Jane’s “feminist” meetings was still going on in the house, but I ignored it and went into the bedroom to change. Jane put her head around the door and asked me to wear my favourite black ciré thong for her. I had noticed that she had her hair in those lovely plaits and was wearing my favourite outfit so I was looking forward to a good shag after the meeting and I was soon posturing in front of the mirror in my sexy thong imagining her pathetic little girlie attempts to fight off my conquering manhood. To my horror, the door opened, all of the girls trooped into the bedroom, and Jane came right up to me. She said, “Brian, the girls have decided that we have to have a fight and if you get my knickers of, you can **** me, but if I get your pants off I can do whatever I like with you!” I was utterly stunned, but the chance of giving my little wife a good seeing-to in front of an appreciative audience was too inviting to turn down. “OK, you want a rough thrashing in front of your friends do you?” I said, pushing her roughly and expecting her to fall over. To my surprise and mortification Jane just grabbed my shoulders and brought her knee up into my bollocks with a sickening thud. I slid to my knees in slow motion, my lips brushing her breasts, her belly, her panties and her thighs and I kneed at her feet gazing uncomprehendingly at her seductive panty-crotch before toppling over. I heard Jane shout, “Did you see that, my big strong male husband bit the dust - it makes me feel so horny!” I lost all sense of time and place as I thrashed around on the ground, wailing and crying and pleading for help – anything to make the awful sickening pain in my balls and belly go away. One of the other girls, a skinny girl called Sue with a very short skirt who I had had my eye on for a while, prised my hands away from my stricken manhood and put her other hand down my pants to give me a firm, expert massage. I noticed that she took the opportunity of feeling my muscular chest while she was doing it. It was awful to hear her explaining to the others how to do it as if she had done it often. Gradually, as I came to I blushed bright red with shame to be grovelling and snivelling at the feet of my pretty little airhead wife with Sue’s hands on my bollocks. Sue let go and announced “He’s revived: Carry on fighting!” I looked around the circle of girls’ faces feeling that I had to do something to retrieve my masculine pride and I went to get up but Jane took hold of my right foot, twisting it outwards to open up my legs and then planted her bare right foot right in my bollocks. I was utterly helpless and unable to break the hold that my pretty little wife held me in “Jane, please don’t hurt me, mercy!” I wailed. “Do you give in, Brian?” she said, and I had no option but to say, miserably “Yes, you win!” The girls all jeered and laughed at me congratulating Jane on defeating her “male aggressor”. I was sobbing with humiliation now, with big tears coursing down my cheeks. Jane let me get up and then tripped me so that down I went again like a sack of potatoes and she soon had me pinned with both of her knees on my upper arms and her panties right in my face. “Do you give in?” she asked. I was so angry that I had been defeated once again by my cute little wife that I said “No way!” and tried to buck her off. Jane just reached down and clenched my testicles tightly, “Give in now?” “Yes, Yes! Oh God please let go, you’re my wife, Jane, you can’t do this to me!” I screamed, but she said, “Lick my pants first!” No, you bitch” I said, but as she tightened her grip I thrust my head forwards until my tear-stained face was firmly in her panties and then and lapped Jane’s pretty shiny little panties with my tongue in abject subjugation. It was horribly shameful thing for a man to do for any woman, never mind his own wife! The girls were all laughing and pointing at me and stamping their feet in enjoyment. Then Jane pulled off my pants and held them above her head in triumph, revealing my shameful hard-on. It was awful to realise that my hard on for my own sweet little wife who had defeated me in combat was on show to all of the girls. The girls went wild shouting “Female defeats male – he’s beaten!” and so on. I heard Sue say, “I told you, in unarmed combat a woman will always defeat a man because he has to protect his awful male weakness, his testicles. A defeated man’s brittle ego will always try to wriggle out of its humiliation by claiming that a victorious woman is not feminine – but it can’t do that when he has a hard on for his conqueress can it -look!” I felt my fragile male pride shatter in defeat, ignominy, shame and utter humiliation.

Jane pulled her glorious shiny little panties aside and commanded me “Lick!” As I desperately licked faster and faster, but always gently in an attempt to please her and I saw her smug but sweet little face enjoying my predicament. I realised the symbolism of her keeping her panties and skirt on while I was naked: this was true female dominance. I tried to pull her panties off but she squeezed my testicles until I begged her to let me go. Then she started to writhe like a snake and press her pubic bone harder into my face, fucking me hard and squealing loudly as she abused me, covering my face and hair in her dominant sexual juices. I noticed that her delightful plaîts swished about in a most seductive manner and I grabbed them rubbing my hands along their length on tactile bliss. When Jane had finished she stood over me with one foot on my chest in the victory pose while the girls clapped and cheered and I lay defeated and impotent, my strong manhood spurned, looking up her skirt at the delicate femaleness that had overpowered my masculinity. Jane bent down and shook her tits in my face as an act of sexual dominance. Then to my eternal shame I grovelled, pleading my own pretty little wife for sex in public.

Suddenly Jane pulled me roughly to the bed where she lay with her hips on the edge and her feet wide apart and flat on the floor, flaunting her delightful panties and slender thighs. I came to her meekly like a supplicant, groping her round, feminine knees and her porcelain thighs and she rubbed my penis on her skirt and knicker-clad belly watching my bollocks dangle so that they knocked delightfully on her thighs and the shiny female crease in her silky panties. I begged for sex, “Please, please, please.” “My husband begs for it so nicely”, she said as she pulled her panties aside again, guiding me inside of her. The feeling was magnificent as I pushed my iron bar of animal lust through her lips and thrust deep into her belly while she crushed my bollocks to keep me under control. Jane slipped forwards off the bed so that only the small of her back was supported and this allowed her to wriggle her hips both up and down and from side to side driving me to the edge of losing my spunk, but every time I nearly came she crushed me cruelly and I couldn’t come. But the pressure was building inside me like boiling water burning against a tight painful membrane in my penis. “Please, please, please let me come!” I whined in frustration, thrusting my hips until our pubic bones ground together and crushing her little titties with only her silk top between our naked chests. I groped her wonderful hard bottom, rubbing silky skirt against silky panty against her delightfully firm buttocks, realising the sheer erotic feeling of her still having her panties on was multiplied by my feeling of my naked inferiority and her superiority, especially when she had hold of my male weakness and could crush the life out of me any time she wanted. “I think I will emasculate you, Brian, ******** you, cut your bollocks off!” she said, enjoying the look of fear in my face and my even more straining maleness and rubbing herself against my muscular chest. My sexual need and the utterly humiliating vision of my pretty little wife holding the remnants of my defeated manhood up in triumph for all the girls to see completely overwhelmed me with passion and shame “Yes, finish me off” I screamed. Jane kissed me, but it was the kiss of the dominant proud female for her defeated male victim and it was too much for me. My back arched and my tongue hung out: I thrust my hips to feel the tight satin stretched over her mound of Venus and the satin skirt rubbing satin panties on her belly and bottom, her hand threatening the very existence of my manhood. I had the most powerful ejaculation of my life that came in waves that seemed to last forever as I grunted and pleaded and thrust and groped. And so did Jane as we thrust our hungry bodies together, mine in submission and hers in dominance. I saw the joy on her face as she felt the hot gush of my tribute – so psychologically different from what I realised afterwards was my selfish animal **** of the past. As we were still climaxing in waves Jane turned me over and lay on top of me in a symbolic gesture of our changed relationship and I cuddled my cute little conquering wife feeling gloriously loving and submissive to her loving dominance. We fell asleep together. When we awoke all of the girls were sitting around the bed and we enjoyed explaining to them the glorious feelings of female power, male weakness and changed nature of our passion. Sue asked me if I would explain it to their various partners so that they would understand that women can exploit both pussy power and male weakness to defeat men in combat so easily and the erotic power of male submission and female dominance. I was too ashamed to do that, but I agreed to write down what had happened so that other men may understand the eroticism of being submissive to a pretty wife:- This is that story.

MartinOOOO@hotmail.com
    (four letters O, not 4 zeros)

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

martinoooo,

That was an excellent story.
    Please continue to write more stories. You have a lot of talent: it shows both in your style of writing and in the delightful plot you concocted.

poolman2

wow

I'm going to have to excuse myself for a few moments

Thumbs up good job

I agree that story was very good ; Keep it up and who knows one day you might actualy get published

That story was great