check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ********** and Sperm

Talking ********** and Sperm

Hi everybody, I have looked a little bit around this beautiful site and have found a lot of good stuff! Great pics, toons, stories and fantasies and I thank you all for this

Now, the only think I still have not seen is a thread about ********** and sperm. I have seen just very few toons where male where ********* (balls cutted or crushed or else...) after cum. Personally I find it very exciting and find very natural to think about testicles and sperm! So I propose to post stories, pics, toons, and your opinions about this. Please let me know what you think!

Enjoy

-

Hi
    Send some pictures to: gerian_htm@hotmail.com
    Thank you

One of the best toon sites ever

I think this is one of the few sites where there are some toon pics related to this thread

http://bbtoon.blogspot.com/?zx=c31d70b723636796

This guy is a great artist and his drawings are awesome!!!

I wait for your reply folks!

Just to make you understand what I am talking about:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2008_01.jpg   ram.jpg   winter.jpg  
    Last edited by frankgoff; 08-02-2010 at 08:44 AM.

I love see the spurt semen in the final punch, this is the culmination of all the pleasures

I think it would be nice to see actual castrations and pictures or videos of Penis gillotene actually detaching a penis.

adlecht

Cool!!!

I don't know you but I am starting to love this 3D graphics artworks! These are more real than the toons and keeps closer the immagination and the reality... all our fantasies can (and hope will) be fulfilled!!!

Just found this beautiful pic on the web Thanks to the author (don't know who is... )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1220645306367.jpg  

Cool

give us more

What about this?!

Surfing in the net I have just found this nice pic...

enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails banded by girlfriends.jpg  

There was some pics by a lot called babeart aroung with that sort of thing around Think they are no more but some pics still drift about if you can find them Very well drawn as I remember

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

********** and Sperm

That is really exciting concept, and is my main interest for **********.

The last climax/cum and then he is *********. There is never another sperm from him, that is really exciting for the danger of **********.

He is a man, or not because no testicles and no more sperm? It is reason of male exist to make sperm, so maybe he is useless without testicles.

Cry for me!

She Devil

Another one from another great artist! (please make more like this!!! )

Found at http://bb-cg.blogspot.com (a lot of very good artworks! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shedevil.jpg  

Thumbs up Mine too

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_cockNballs View Post
    That is really exciting concept, and is my main interest for **********.

The last climax/cum and then he is *********. There is never another sperm from him, that is really exciting for the danger of **********.
    Yeah! This is one of the most exciting fantasies... she is beautiful and allows you to have sex with her... you can have her awesome body: every hole... but... that will be your last cumshot... after that no more testicles... no more sperm! (it's just a fantasy but makes me really horny ).

What are your fantasies guys and ladies?!

Where are you people?!

Hey folks, but do you care about this thread?!?! Come on... don't be lazy: let's keep this thread alive!!! If you don't have pics or stories at least post your comments!

By the way, just found some interesting pics... personally I don't like penectomy and blood but I think that these are really exciting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1200866026761.jpg   1202452611552.jpg   1233186968134.jpg   steppenWolf.jpg   1240189841579.jpg  

I'm back

Hi folks,

I have been busy for a while but now I am back!
    I am a little disappointed to find my thread in the last places... how is it possible that nobody would like to contribute with some post?!
    Just to give you an encouragement here is a nice pic I have just found in the net it is perfect for this thread

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1263181438160.jpg  

I dont know about ********** and sperm.. I think being denied a final orgasm would be better - not allowed to cum a final time while being tormented and losing your balls is just hot to me..
    But a far as cumming while doing ballbusing, My ex wife and my current Mistress both have done this to me - slapped my balls while riding my cock. I actually get hard during most bb scenes, and this actually makes me cum faster. The harder she slaps the faster I seem to cum inside of her. Its very hot - I enjoy it, I know my ex did, and my current Mistress does as well.