check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Hardest ball slapping and punching

  1. #1
    Big Supporter iron horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West Coast USA
    Posts
    574

    Hardest ball slapping and punching

    We've had a thread on the hardest kickers, so I thought I'd start one on the hardest slaps and punches to a man's balls. I think this could be one of the hardest ball slapping and punching videos I've ever seen, but would love to hear others comment.

    This is a CD video with a beautiful girl...sort of has that Jessica Alba thing going on. The guy is naked, strapped to a bed with a ball gag in his mouth. She grabs his hard cock and spanks and punches his balls. In the end, she demands that he does not cum. With her cock in his hand, he disobeys her as she sees his sperm flowing out of the head of his dick. This infuriates her tremendously and she angrily slaps and punches his balls harder than I've ever see a woman do it.

    62 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/4mi4iqbgj









  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    46
    Although I like this clip, she isn't the hardest puncher by a long shot.
    I'd have to give the prize to Dometria. In some of her videos she truly uses the guy's balls like a punching bag.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    27
    nice clip...very nice clip

  4. #4
    Big Supporter mick_sl8ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,444
    This is definately a woman to my liking.
    I have seen other videos of her before.

    I especially like her ass.
    This is the kind of woman I like to have sex with.
    Pornography = boring.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    74
    does anyone know this womans name in this clip?

  6. #6
    Big Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    232
    Mistress A'IE from Ruthless Vixen and ClubDom

  7. #7
    Big Supporter iron horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West Coast USA
    Posts
    574
    Following the same theme above in another Clubdom vid (pretty clothed girl punching naked man in his balls extremely hard as he cums), and I challenge anyone to find a girl punch a man in his balls harder. It features Jade (an exotic and beautiful Asian woman) demanding that this completely naked men must jack off as she holds his balls tightly in her grip with her threatening that if he can't cum in two minutes, she will begin to punch him in the balls as hard as he can. During the filming, it stops and you hear the female director instruct Jade to hold his balls tightly and watch the clock, which she does.

    I find it terribly erotic when a completely naked man is ****** to jack off and cum in front of clothed women as they watch, particularly when used to establish their superiority while also allowing them to enjoy their sadism. Despite his cumming, Jade plays a mean trick on him and still wales into his balls as hard as she can as he's cumming. He yells as his cum flings about as she continues to punch his balls, ending with her looking at the cum drip off his dick laughing profusely has he lays their naked holding his balls and moaning.

    Her waling on his balls is ruthlessly hard...any girl that lifts her hand high into the air then brings it down with full force like Jade's doing here is as hard as it can get. And it is clear by her smiles and laughter she loves punching him so.


    Video: 161 MB; 5 min. 17 sec; one file, no .rar

    http://depositfiles.com/files/01ljhj9mh


    Previews:











  8. #8
    Big Supporter mick_sl8ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post

    Nice video, thanx for sharing.

    A little tech-remark:
    This preview is being hosted by: imagevenue.com
    And they have this nasty habbit of opening a browser window to livejasmin.com
    Chances are that you are now at a point where you are sick and tired of having to close these annoying browser windows.
    (Because all over the internet websites are opening livejasmin.com windows. And everybody who is not entirely new to the internet knows they are showing recorded video's instead of real live nude girls,)

    Now I am a firefox user. I have installed the "BlockSite" add-on and it works like a charm !
    Open the configuration panel and add "*livejasmin.com*" to the blacklist. Now you can just surf the web and you will not be bothered again.
    (Of course you can also add that poker casino bullshit to the blacklist.)

    I hope this helps some of you out there to improve your webbrowsing experience.
    Pornography = boring.

  9. #9
    Supreme Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    86
    EDIT: nevermind, I found it, thanks mick!

  10. #10
    Big Supporter iron horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West Coast USA
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    Nice video, thanx for sharing.

    A little tech-remark:
    This preview is being hosted by: imagevenue.com
    And they have this nasty habbit of opening a browser window to livejasmin.com
    Chances are that you are now at a point where you are sick and tired of having to close these annoying browser windows.
    (Because all over the internet websites are opening livejasmin.com windows. And everybody who is not entirely new to the internet knows they are showing recorded video's instead of real live nude girls,)

    Now I am a firefox user. I have installed the "BlockSite" add-on and it works like a charm !
    Open the configuration panel and add "*livejasmin.com*" to the blacklist. Now you can just surf the web and you will not be bothered again.
    (Of course you can also add that poker casino bullshit to the blacklist.)

    I hope this helps some of you out there to improve your webbrowsing experience.
    Thanks! I too use Firefox and will install that app. What is so hypocritical and wrong about imagevenue is that they insist upon marking all photos uploaded as either "adult" or "family safe". Regardless of which one you check, they still will have the livejasmin screen open with some girl on cam about to do something nasty. For them to do that with "family safe" photos tell you how unethical they are. Regardless, they are still the easiest for me to use.

  11. #11
    Big Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    415

    live Jasmin

    I have observed that it is not possible (at least on my computer with ff) to close the live jasmin window before it has been entirely loaded, and sometimes, it takes an awful duration.
    So I think I'll use this blocker ...

  12. #12
    Big Supporter mick_sl8ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    I have observed that it is not possible (at least on my computer with ff) to close the live jasmin window before it has been entirely loaded, and sometimes, it takes an awful duration.
    So I think I'll use this blocker ...
    After you added livejasmin.com to your blacklist, their website will no longer load. But to get rid of the pop-up completely you must also add "*awempire.com*" to the blacklist. Adult webmaster empire is the actual pop-up and it redirects you to livejasmin.com so fast you will not even notice.

    The beauty of it, is that you can apply this blacklist to anything that you find annoying while browsing your regular websites. Especially for people that have a slow internet connection or pay for each downloaded MegaByte, it pays off to block all those annoying flash banners.
    Pornography = boring.

  13. #13
    Big Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    415
    Thank you for these wise explainations...

  14. #14
    Big Supporter iron horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West Coast USA
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    After you added livejasmin.com to your blacklist, their website will no longer load. But to get rid of the pop-up completely you must also add "*awempire.com*" to the blacklist. Adult webmaster empire is the actual pop-up and it redirects you to livejasmin.com so fast you will not even notice.

    The beauty of it, is that you can apply this blacklist to anything that you find annoying while browsing your regular websites. Especially for people that have a slow internet connection or pay for each downloaded MegaByte, it pays off to block all those annoying flash banners.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can now live a happier life!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    64
    I'm sure this thread is VERY good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •