check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: ballbusting universe

ballbusting universe

Hi thinking of joining ballbusting universe, just wondered if anybody else has joined this site??

Is it any good?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by egghead View Post
    Hi thinking of joining ballbusting universe, just wondered if anybody else has joined this site??

Is it any good?
    I did a long time ago when it was difficult to find free BB video streams, it was called British Bitches.

Well, it's OK, not a bad site, what you get is what you see in the preview page, a lot of videos with hard ballbusting, some of the models are hot, some others aren't. Usually videos are made using two or even three different points of view though the action is exactly the same. If English is not your first language is a good place to practice with a thick british accent, if it is, it will improve your grammar.

You can subscribe for a month - contents won't change in that period of time, forget about it - and it won't automatically rebill, which is quite interesting.

Basically, after one month you will have all their videos in your PC's hard disk. Then you can forget about the site for a half year or even a year and subscribe again to get new content.

thanks

dzwitch cheers mate

I'll give it a go, I like the fact that they don't use young girls all the time.

I'll let every one know how it is once I've joined

Smile Worth joining

I joined 'ballbusting universe' & it does what it says on the tin, great cfnm ballbusting!

Well worth the $25