check the ballbusting updates here

View Poll Results: Is losing your penis a real objective for you, or just a fantasy you use to get off?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to seriously be rid of my penis.

24 22.02%
  • No, it's just a sexy fantasy for me.

85 77.98%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Real or Fantasy?

I guess I'm lost when it comes to understanding
    equating pain with pleasure. I always thought
    those concepts were located at opposite ends
    of the sensation meter.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I guess I'm lost when it comes to understanding
    equating pain with pleasure. I always thought
    those concepts were located at opposite ends
    of the sensation meter.
    Then why are you a member of this site? Having one testicles assaulted is painful, but for few with this fetish, also find it pleasurable. Granted for me only a woman should inflict this kind of pain towards me. This isn't a solo event like masturbation. At least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    Then why are you a member of this site?
    I should get a dollar for every time someone asks me a question like this.
    I'm starting to feel downright unwanted around here!

Well, for one thing, femdom isn't just ballbusting.

And for another, there really isn't any way for just a regular visitor like me
    to create a whole new forum (such as "Ballbusting World" is) for what personally turns me on. Somehow the foot fetishists and face sitters were able to get their own forums. I don't know how to do that. Most of us don't. So, Ballbusting World has become a catch-all forum for all kinds of fetishes.

The best I can do is visit the threads here that come reasonably close
    to giving me a woody. But it isn't just that.

I ask questions, not to be an irritant, but because I honestly want to know. Not just about why I happen to be turned on by certain things. I want to know why everybody is turned on by whatever turns them on, too. I am as curious as the proverbial cat. Maybe even more.

And that's what internet forums are really great for. If you ask, you may get an answer. If you don't ask, then for sure you won't get one. And that won't do anything about my curiosity.

Besides, I know I'm not alone. We all can learn a little more about what makes the other tick through threads like this. Knowledge is better than ignorance any day.

While it is disappointing to me that only you and Finally have consented to opening up to me, I completely understand why the others haven't. Talking about why something turns you on is a deeply personal thing. Plus many of them may not even know the reason why. But I hope that when they see I'm sincere in my promise to behave, maybe they'll work up the courage to jump in.

Having one testicles assaulted is painful, but for few with this fetish, also find it pleasurable. Granted for me only a woman should inflict this kind of pain towards me. This isn't a solo event like masturbation. At least for me.
    No, I imagine it is not. Testicular pain isn't even sexy for me. Anything to do with my balls never figures in any of my fantasies. And in sex, I insist that my partner be gentle with me in that area. And they've all been pretty good about that. But then I consider myself a pretty good judge of a woman's character.

I am curious, though, about how much freedom you give to your parter to inflict this kind of pain on you. Do you coach her vocally? Or is it more like she does whatever she wants to you until you give her a code word? Is there ever a worry on your (or her) part that she may seriously injure you? Is making babies not a consideration for you?

Big Supporter
    I should get a dollar for every time someone asks me a question like this.
    I'm starting to feel downright unwanted around here!
    Damn and i thought i was saying something original.

And for another, there really isn't any way for just a regular visitor like me
    to create a whole new forum (such as "Ballbusting World" is) for what personally turns me on.
    If i may ask what is your kink that brings you here? It has to be somewhat painful. (smothering, trample etc) I never really heard of femdom without a little physical pain.

While it is disappointing to me that only you and Finally have consented to opening up to me, I completely understand why the others haven't. Talking about why something turns you on is a deeply personal thing. Plus many of them may not even know the reason why. But I hope that when they see I'm sincere in my promise to behave, maybe they'll work up the courage to jump in.
    For the most part, i'm a open book. So thats probably why i don't care to say.

I am curious, though, about how much freedom you give to your parter to inflict this kind of pain on you. Do you coach her vocally? Or is it more like she does whatever she wants to you until you give her a code word? Is there ever a worry on your (or her) part that she may seriously injure you? Is making babies not a consideration for you?
    Well the only woman i got to do it to me, I had to coach. I basically had to tell her don't be afraid, you can hit me harder. Very timid she was. I got her to read me the stories from eunuch archive where ********** via physical ****** was the outcome and she truly didn't like it. So i had no fear of her going extra rough on my balls. But I doubt i would allow myself to be tied up by a woman i didn't know and have her attack my balls. That is of course if they are working of course. The moment they stop... well you know she can flatten them bastards for all i care.

If i may ask what is your kink that brings you here? It has to be somewhat painful. (smothering, trample etc) I never really heard of femdom without a little physical pain.
    You're absolutely right.
    I grew up in the 60's. We had no 'sex ed'. And no adult would be caught dead discussing matters of a sexual nature to a kid. Which left us curious kids to our own devices.
    In my case, my mother was an awful misandrist. And she was very good at keeping it hidden from the outside world. She had one face that she showed the public, and quite another was reserved for me in private. I could write a book about what she did to me and got away with, because I was her captive "little man." But let's focus on her contribution to my kink.
    ********** threats were standard tools of discipline. I've only learned recently, thanks to the internet, that it is not an unheard of thing.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...off-boys-penis
    And probably more common than normal society is willing to admit. Yet.

In fairness, maybe women who do this to little boys are probably just trying anything they can think of that can be used to control him. But whatever their motivations, it either doesn't enter their minds (or if it does, they quickly dismiss it with a "Who cares?") that they are planting some pretty terrible seeds in that little boy's mind.

At an age when most of the other boys were throwing rocks at girls and considering them too sissyish to pal around with, I was ingratiating myself with them. I never went through an "I hate girls" phase, and never accepted the idea that this was a normal boy thing. Frankly, I was embarrassed by my fellow males' behaviour, and I wanted these girls to know that we weren't all that bad. And most pre-adolescent girls can be sweet people and a lot of fun to be around. But there were exceptions.

These were the boy-haters. They never had anything good to say about boys. In fact, the only thing that seemed to brighten their otherwise sourpuss faces was the act of saying or doing something nasty to a boy.
    And even though I was not the "male equivalent" of them, that didn't matter to them. I was still an intruder in what they considered to be their own private little hen-party. One even told me that the only way she'd be okay with me being around, is if I cut my dick off, first.

Even now, I think that was an interesting thing for her to say. Why did it bother her that I allegedly had one? It wasn't like I went around exposing it to anyone. I never even brought it up in conversation. But still. She knew it was there. And that bothered her.

At that age and in that culture, we didn't know about sex. To us, the word was interchangeable with the word "gender". As in "What sex are you?" While my mother didn't want me to know that males had anything to do with it, she had no problem with telling me that only girls could grow up to have babies. And if I liked babies, too, the only thing I could do was marry a girl who already had one, and maybe she'd share hers with me.

But regardless of individual parental mind-poison, or flat-out refusal to discuss with curious children what certain organs were for, we kids took the initiative to find out for ourselves. We learned that boys were the "haves" and that girls were the "have nots." And that pissed the girls off.

Back then, if you asked any of us what was the difference between the sexes, even a girl would blurt out "Boys have dicks!" If you asked her what girls had, more often than not she would say, "Nothing."

Today, a girl the same age is more likely to say, "A vagina!" Which tells me that we are making progress as a species.

I never lorded my "advantage" over the girls. But if one tried to pick a fight with me over which gender was "better," well I was ****** to defend myself.
    If she tried to use the old "we can have babies" gambit on me, I could just fold my arms and say, "Really? Okay, do it. Let me see you have a baby."
    Her smug smile would disappear. For a moment, she'd look like she was actually thinking it over. Then she'd stomp her little foot and walk away.

However, there was one thing she could say that I couldn't shoot down so easily. "Girls can chop off and eat what boys have, and boys can't get even with us!"

Wow.

The chop-off part I'd heard before. But the "eat" part was a new wrinkle. It was one thing to be threatened with painful amputation. Quite another to imagine her making it disappear forever with just an open mouth and a little flick of the wrist. And what could I do to her that would compare to that?

Since then, in every grade level in school, I've known one, sometimes two girls who seemed to really be into openly fantasizing about the different ways she could deprive a boy of his dick, and the different ways she could enjoy devouring it. It creeped me out in much the same way as Clarice must have been creeped out by Hannibal Lecter. I had no way of knowing whether these people were just kinky, or actual psychopaths waiting to make news one day. But I can tell you one of them told me she had eaten an animal penis for real. And she still wouldn't turn down eating a human one, if the opportunity was there. Frankly, I believe her.

And I guess that's why I have turned out the way I have. Pretty distrustful of women who obsess this way, yet turned on by them like you wouldn't believe!

Big Supporter
    You're absolutely right.
    I grew up in the 60's. We had no 'sex ed'. And no adult would be caught dead discussing matters of a sexual nature to a kid. Which left us curious kids to our own devices.
    In my case, my mother was an awful misandrist. And she was very good at keeping it hidden from the outside world. She had one face that she showed the public, and quite another was reserved for me in private. I could write a book about what she did to me and got away with, because I was her captive "little man." But let's focus on her contribution to my kink.
    ********** threats were standard tools of discipline. I've only learned recently, thanks to the internet, that it is not an unheard of thing.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...off-boys-penis
    And probably more common than normal society is willing to admit. Yet.

In fairness, maybe women who do this to little boys are probably just trying anything they can think of that can be used to control him. But whatever their motivations, it either doesn't enter their minds (or if it does, they quickly dismiss it with a "Who cares?") that they are planting some pretty terrible seeds in that little boy's mind.

At an age when most of the other boys were throwing rocks at girls and considering them too sissyish to pal around with, I was ingratiating myself with them. I never went through an "I hate girls" phase, and never accepted the idea that this was a normal boy thing. Frankly, I was embarrassed by my fellow males' behaviour, and I wanted these girls to know that we weren't all that bad. And most pre-adolescent girls can be sweet people and a lot of fun to be around. But there were exceptions.

These were the boy-haters. They never had anything good to say about boys. In fact, the only thing that seemed to brighten their otherwise sourpuss faces was the act of saying or doing something nasty to a boy.
    And even though I was not the "male equivalent" of them, that didn't matter to them. I was still an intruder in what they considered to be their own private little hen-party. One even told me that the only way she'd be okay with me being around, is if I cut my dick off, first.

Even now, I think that was an interesting thing for her to say. Why did it bother her that I allegedly had one? It wasn't like I went around exposing it to anyone. I never even brought it up in conversation. But still. She knew it was there. And that bothered her.

At that age and in that culture, we didn't know about sex. To us, the word was interchangeable with the word "gender". As in "What sex are you?" While my mother didn't want me to know that males had anything to do with it, she had no problem with telling me that only girls could grow up to have babies. And if I liked babies, too, the only thing I could do was marry a girl who already had one, and maybe she'd share hers with me.

But regardless of individual parental mind-poison, or flat-out refusal to discuss with curious children what certain organs were for, we kids took the initiative to find out for ourselves. We learned that boys were the "haves" and that girls were the "have nots." And that pissed the girls off.

Back then, if you asked any of us what was the difference between the sexes, even a girl would blurt out "Boys have dicks!" If you asked her what girls had, more often than not she would say, "Nothing."

Today, a girl the same age is more likely to say, "A vagina!" Which tells me that we are making progress as a species.

I never lorded my "advantage" over the girls. But if one tried to pick a fight with me over which gender was "better," well I was ****** to defend myself.
    If she tried to use the old "we can have babies" gambit on me, I could just fold my arms and say, "Really? Okay, do it. Let me see you have a baby."
    Her smug smile would disappear. For a moment, she'd look like she was actually thinking it over. Then she'd stomp her little foot and walk away.

However, there was one thing she could say that I couldn't shoot down so easily. "Girls can chop off and eat what boys have, and boys can't get even with us!"

Wow.

The chop-off part I'd heard before. But the "eat" part was a new wrinkle. It was one thing to be threatened with painful amputation. Quite another to imagine her making it disappear forever with just an open mouth and a little flick of the wrist. And what could I do to her that would compare to that?

Since then, in every grade level in school, I've known one, sometimes two girls who seemed to really be into openly fantasizing about the different ways she could deprive a boy of his dick, and the different ways she could enjoy devouring it. It creeped me out in much the same way as Clarice must have been creeped out by Hannibal Lecter. I had no way of knowing whether these people were just kinky, or actual psychopaths waiting to make news one day. But I can tell you one of them told me she had eaten an animal penis for real. And she still wouldn't turn down eating a human one, if the opportunity was there. Frankly, I believe her.

And I guess that's why I have turned out the way I have. Pretty distrustful of women who obsess this way, yet turned on by them like you wouldn't believe!
    never had an adult figure in my life threaten to cut it off at least that i can remember. Maybe sub concise it had happen and i just don't remember it and this is why i have this fetish now.
    And i thought the 60's was the decade of sex...

And i thought the 60's was the decade of sex...
    It was. If you were a hippy.

So the breakdown at this date and time is, one out of every four male visitors SAY that they are serious about it.
    But also, to date, none have felt like talking about it.
    To be fair, the ones in the fantasy column have been pretty quiet,
    too.

New Questions

Aimed at the guys in the fantasy column:

Do you feel sorry at all for guys who want to mutilate themselves sexually?
    Or is it a case of "I don't care, as long as it isn't me."? Discuss.

Related question: Is it okay to get aroused over an actual act of bloody violence, be it a news story, a picture, or a video clip?
    Why or why not?

I will add myself to this list - I am very turned on at the thought of losing my cock and balls.. mostly my balls but the thought of a penectomy or a full nullo is a turn on as well.

I am very into BDSM and the punishment side of this is the turn on - the loss of my balls as an act of punishment for what i've done in the past is such a big turn on to me its unreal. I have no doubt that I would at this point go through with it in real life if presented the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviantadventures View Post
    I am very into BDSM and the punishment side of this is the turn on - the loss of my balls as an act of punishment for what i've done in the past is such a big turn on to me its unreal. I have no doubt that I would at this point go through with it in real life if presented the opportunity.
    So, for you it is a matter of relieving guilt?

This is why I'm not a bettin' man...

...especially when the bet seems like a sure thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sucks.jpg  

so far it was only a fantasy, but I'm hoping for some real experience in near future, in case I like it, I don't know how will it progress, but in case I Don't, I'll stick to fantasy

Question

Quote Originally Posted by srbin View Post
    so far it was only a fantasy, but I'm hoping for some real experience in near future, in case I like it, I don't know how will it progress, but in case I Don't, I'll stick to fantasy
    I'm intrigued. If you could have the exact experience that you are hoping for, what, precisely, would that be?

Posted by Chilly:

Other than academic curiosity, I have little interest in penectomy.

In fact, I was still partially thinking about my new novel when I clicked this thread instead of my intended browsing.

In my humble opinion, Chilly, I think that you not only could write a book, but you should write that book.

Alec Anaconda