check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Needles in Testicles

Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    No cumshot? How disappointing!
    dude.. he popped his ball out of his sack and stuck needles through it.. just be happy..

Easier than it appears.

I did it recently. I pushed a needle all the way through one nut and came out the other side. Its easier to do that it looks; especially if you use a hypodermic needle as opposed to a sewing needle. Hypodermic needles are designed to pierce flesh. Thus, they easily penetrate the testicle. Larger needles are harder to push through. The pain is a lot less than you would expect. I'm looking for a surgical needle long enough to go through both nuts at the same time.

As far as preparation goes, I showed and shaved before and then swabbed the sack with alcohol. I also used gloves for added measure. There was no risidual pain after the needle was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by smakmr View Post
    How about needles? http://motherless.com/58F40F

This is not from me but from "Azuma" posted on another thread. It shows a large needle being inserted completely through both testicles.
    Wow, would I love mine to be able to take that.

can it cause any kind of long term (internal) damage or anything???

Double Skewering

Just did these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3-17-13b resized.jpg  
    Last edited by Mr. Farknocker; 03-19-2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: bigger photo

Big Supporter

Milking balls with needle

I like this one, man milking his balls trouth a needle and take testosteron juice in a glass

Milking balls with needle

Big Supporter

Drink balls out

Man take his testosteron juice with syringe from own balls and drink it

Men drink his balls juice with syringe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Farknocker View Post
    Just did these.
    Nice job .

It's much easier to do with surgical needles than regular needles. The problem is getting them. Sterile acupuncture needles can be easily obtained online in varying length if you want to experiment but skewering through the entire ball is difficult because the needles are too thin and bend way too easily. I bought a whole bunch of 5 inch needles and tried to skewer both balls at the same time. The needle went through one alright but when it hit the second it penetrated and did a 90 deg bend and kept going.

It's too bad that this forum thread is dead. Seven years since a new post was added. xHamster, Xvideos, Xnxx, and several others have videos of this activity. Women who participate in the videos are few and far between (where did you go, KinkyMistressAmber?). The site fetlovin (aka ballbustin.fetlovin) has several extreme videos of this activity.

I ran across a video, just once and been looking for it again... Cute lady was inserting multiple short (~1") needles into a mans scrotal sack and testicles. We could see the skin dimpling, and with a steady force, just pressed the needles in. The sack was tied with a yellow cord, to keep the testicles from moving around (too much), but wasn't tied so tightly, to see the vein structure. It was extremely hot. So sad, it didn't stay in my browser's history.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieJ View Post
    It's too bad that this forum thread is dead. Seven years since a new post was added. xHamster, Xvideos, Xnxx, and several others have videos of this activity. Women who participate in the videos are few and far between (where did you go, KinkyMistressAmber?). The site fetlovin (aka ballbustin.fetlovin) has several extreme videos of this activity.

I ran across a video, just once and been looking for it again... Cute lady was inserting multiple short (~1") needles into a mans scrotal sack and testicles. We could see the skin dimpling, and with a steady force, just pressed the needles in. The sack was tied with a yellow cord, to keep the testicles from moving around (too much), but wasn't tied so tightly, to see the vein structure. It was extremely hot. So sad, it didn't stay in my browser's history.
    i sent you a pm, lets see if some of these are the one you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by NNF4E View Post
    i sent you a pm, lets see if some of these are the one you are looking for
    Those are great videos. Wish I had seen that site before the (censored: Clips site that is pay per video) one, oh well.

This one is self-play, but is pretty similar to the Female one (the camera angle is reversed, and the sac isn't as tight).

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/24-needles-in-my-balls-3rd-sep-19-41366461

NNF4E, can you send those to me as well! would love to see em

Quote Originally Posted by tke504oa View Post
    NNF4E, can you send those to me as well! would love to see em
    sent you a pm yesterday

Thanks a bunch! They are great!