check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Glory Hole Bust

Glory Hole Bust

This is a story I was thinking of today while I was walking around a place I use to live.

Cheryl cole was feeling fed up. She was getting divorced and was feeling very frustrated.
    Cheryl went into a male public toilet she was desperate to make a man pay for her misfortune. She goes into a cubical and notices a hole in the partition.

Cheryl thought mmm I wait and see what happens.
    She waited for about ten minutes then heard another person enter, they shut the door and about 30secs later they put their cock and balls through the hole. Great cheryl thought, she grabbed hold of the big black balls and squeezed as hard as she could. The unsuspecting guy made no noise but was tapping the partition as to say please let go.
    Cheryl squeezed with all her might then started to slap his balls slowly to start with the speeded up she did this for about 20mins, still there was no sound. Cheryl stopped for a minute then started to punch the balls dangling out of the hole, SMACK, SMACK, then on the third punch the right ball just exploded.
    Cheryl laughed loudly and clapped her hands. she took hold of the flattened nut and felt the squidgy mess. The ball was pasty but she could feel small lumps.
    The left nut was still in tact, not for long though. Cheryl sat on the floor and slipped of her shoes then placed her left heel on his remaining ball.
    Cheryl rolled her heel on the nut gently at first, she then quickly applied more pressure feeling the nut begin to go flat.

Cheryl roughley rolled her heel over his nut then she heard and felt it pop!
    "YES" she yelps she watches as the destroyed scrotum retracts back through the hole.
    Cheryl puts her shoes back on then unlocks the cubicle door. To her surprise she is greeted by Nadine her band mate.

"HI" she says to cheryl with a big grin on her face.

"Alright babe" Cheryl replies while giving Nadine a cuddle.

Nadine looks at the cubicle and asks cheryl to push open the door. Cheryl slowly pushes open the door, to her surprise and satisfaction she sees ashley cole passed out on the floor. "great, I am glad I have destroyed his nuts".

Nadine smiles and confesses to holding him in place and covered his mouth so he could not scream or escape.
    "Thank you" Cheryl says to Nadine.

"Anytime honey, now lets go and pull a couple of sexy guys shag them then bust them".
    "AMEN TO THAT" replies cheryl enthusiasticaly.
    They both walk out of the toilets holding hands and laughing at the love rats pasty ball sack.

unbusted(sadly)

Big Supporter
    Thanks for including the short story. It is nice to see that you are still writing on the forum. Keep up the good work unbusted(sadly)!!