check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: penis fracturing?

me too i search endlessly on google to mix and match words but i still cannot find anything more than whats already been posted on here

just as a post that i find something! hahaha

http://www.tubelong.com/tube-video/4/sandy-cock-tease/

she uses a burdizzo on his penis and closes it by the looks of it abit too far at one point that must of hurt!

It Works Again!

At about 4 am i woke the sensation of Her hand sliding up and down my hard cock the other morning! Yeah! It works! Of course She didn't finish me only rolling over with Her back to me telling me to hug Her. I did, pressing my hardon between her ass cheek felt so good!

But of course i wanted more. When i was sure She was asleep i rolled away and explored my erect cock for the first time since i can't remember. Happy it was working though it does feel a bit different since the crimper incident.

"Enjoy yourself but don't cum!" i heard Her say. Shocked that She wasn't asleep as i'd thought i stopped touching my cock.
    "Go ahead and play but don't cum" she stated again... "it's going back in the package when we get up, the hornier you are the better."

So i played til She got up then found the package and proceeded to cage my cock. It didn't want to go in but did. That evening She treated me to the roughest ball-busted yet completely ignoring my penis in the process. Afterward She demanded i fuck Her but not cum. i did as commanded, my cock felt great inside Her but i almost lost it when She told me She couldn't wait to use the crimper on my cock again and how hot it made Her rubbing Her pussy on it... then as soon as She came, which was quickly, She made me pull out and ordered my cock back into the cage.

It drips and oozes pre-cum all the time... i can't even remember the last orgasm i had.

not a bad story
    but did you mean to post that here?
    because im pretty sure it had no penis fracturing of any kind involved

I did not think that was possible to fracture a penis since it's not a bone.

It's been a while so I thought I may aswell bump this thread to see if there's been anything new out there!?

Big Supporter
    Yes, Sweet guy, it can be ruptured provided it is fully hard. A strong and muscular Mistress told me once she had already broken a penis. The guy had a fairly long organ, and she could hold it with to hands, side by side. She then squeezed with all her might, first the left hand wich was towards his body, the fourth and fifth fingers closee to his pelvis. She told me these fingers were the strongest in the hand, and that it would ensure blood will be trapped and the dick would not deflate. After that she clenched her right hand, squeezing almost the full length of his dick, his glans only outside her grip. She then started to rotate her right hand, bending the dick between her two hands; this movement, not so easy probably because of the hardness of his organ, made her forearm and arm muscles bulge significantly, especially her huge biceps. The guy was a "muscle addict" and this view kept him fully aroused, so his dick did'nt get soft.
    She bent the cock to the right angle first, without any visible difficulty. She sstayed a moment in this position, only pushing a little bit more from time to time; at this level, his cock might have been saved, possibly! But she went further: Bending totally the organ, almost bringing the glans to the balls.
    Once it was totally folded, she then caught the already bent penis in one hand and crushed it with all her might, finishing the destruction she had begun.
    She never accepted to do it to me! Maybe because my dick was not hard enough...

You may like this pic,
    Click image for larger version

Name:OP10a.png             
Views:65     
Size:112.1 KB    
ID:22005

Supreme Poster
    is real or a story??

Supreme Poster
    love the breaking penis things, but year way to hard to find online, i have asked POV custom clips from models before about breaking my dick, so that's about the closest I have been about to achieve with it

http://i.imgur.com/mkcil.gif

I saw this film a while ago. Wasnt able to find it but a gif will work. I think this is what u are looking for.

And here Bethany Benz is talking bout breaking a mans penis on set:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zs8GIdtas gut

Quote Originally Posted by Onkel View Post
    [url]

And here Bethany Benz is talking bout breaking a mans penis on set:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zs8GIdtas gut
    HA! She doesn't seem to care much that the guy's dick got broken. She seems far more bothered that people blamed her.

Good for her!