check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: story-mind games

Supreme Poster

story-mind games

This is a slow buildup story. I hope if you read the whole thing you think the buildup was worth the payoff.

Mind Games

My name is Bob. This is the story of how I was manipulated by my sister
    over many years. I began to think being kicked in the balls would be a great
    experience, one I should hope and work to achieve.

The first memory of ball busting I have was at about age 6. The same as
    most of us, the common testicular accidents on video shows, and the rarer
    kicks in action and even comedy movies and t.v. shows. My sister Ally was 4
    years older than me. She was a redhead, 105lbs, average height, but average in no other way, beautiful smile, dimples and a budding female body with great legs, and the cutest feet size 7 with toenails always painted. She always had a way of manipulating people around her to bend to her will, even our parents.

While I was aware of the supposed pain involved in a ball-kick, I had been
    lucky enough not to have had any yet. At about age 10, my parents decided
    Ally was responsible enough to take care of me when they had somewhere to
    go. They usually found a reason to go out 3 or 4 times a week for a couple of
    hours.

Once we were alone with 14 year old Ally in charge, something changed.
    She would threaten me if I wasn't behaving perfectly (10 years old-NOT
    PERFECT). The strange thing was her threats all seemed to target my groin.

"If you don't stop that I'll kick your balls!" She screamed at me for doing
    something so minor I don't even recall.

"You will not, I'll tell mom." I responded with a snotty tone.

"Mom doesn't care, she's the one that told me remember on those shows
    when a boy gets hit in the balls they immediately stop whatever they are
    doing. She said that was the best way to control you. A boy has to respect
    someone who could bust his balls." Ally laughed.

I didn't know what to believe could my sister really kick my balls, and if so
    how bad was it? Did mom really tell her to threaten my balls to get me in
    line? I didn't really believe that, but I suppose I should behave anyway. After
    all Ally was helping mom out by watching me. I shouldn't give her a hard
    time.

"Okay I'll be good." That was the moment my life changed. Ally won the
    battle for control. For the rest of my life my balls were a tool my sister used
    against me.

Quotes from her included:
    - I will stomp on your balls.
    - Can I use your nuts as a step for my aerobics?
    - Susie is coming over, can we practice our high kicks on your balls?
    - Do you want crushed nuts (said in front of mom about ice cream)?
    - I know, you want your eggs scrambled.
    - The best way to stop a guy is a swift blow to the baby-makers.
    - Have you gotten your balls kicked yet?
    - I think I'll teach a class at your school for girls, teach them how to control
    you boys, You have balls for a reason.
    - You know Bobby, you only need one ball to have kids.
    - I can't reach the top cabinet, can I stand on your balls while I look for
    something, it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, if you want I can take
    my shoes off. That way you won't feel my solid rubber sole on your little
    balls. As a bonus I could feel your balls squished under my bare feet,
    rolling them from side to side. Haha maybe it might take more than 10
    minutes after all.

Somehow I became a little aroused at that last one. The thought of her
    standing on my balls barefoot rolling them around giggling, seemed scary but
    I kind of liked the idea. She was getting more graphic and also more casual
    with her threats, sometimes making subtle ones in front of other people.
    I found myself trying to be in the family room when she was watching her
    workout video. She would be leaning, stretching, jumping, and kicking out
    her sweaty pink Nikes. Occasionally I would walk out of the room while she
    was doing that, getting close to her swinging feet, was I actually trying to get kicked?

"Bobby, if you're not careful all that ball kicking talk could come to be a
    reality." Ally laughed while warning me, although she avoided me as I walked
    by her feet.

This went on for years, Ally teasing me about being kicked in the
    balls or having them stepped on, me getting aroused thinking about it, and
    sometimes trying to make it happen, then her pulling up short.

By the time I was 13, I had been conditioned to think about my balls and
    their vulnerability to my sister's feet. She still talked about and dropped subtle threats about my balls, but I found myself defying her more than ever now. I guess deep down, subconsciously, I was daring her to follow through with it and actually kick my balls. Finally I decided to do it, no more ignoring Ally's instructions and hoping for the aforementioned punishment, I would just ask her.

"Ally would you kick my balls? I know this is weird but I've heard about it
    for years, mostly from you. I am just curious to see what it feels like." There I had worked up the courage. I may regret it later but at least I was pretty sure she would do it.

"What? I was reading what did you say?" Ally asked, but she had a sly
    smirk that lead me to believe she heard me fine.

"You heard me." My snotty voice returned.

"If there is something you want from me ask again, no beg me since you're
    being rude. Beg me to do..... whatever it is you want, and MAYBE I will
    oblige your request, whatever it was." My sister replied taking back control of
    our little game yet again. The smile on her face told me she wanted me to beg her to kick my balls. After that humiliation maybe she would actually do it, maybe not. I paused wondering if I could bring myself to beg, or if I would be better off getting a girl at school to kick me. It happened once in a while and nobody ever said the guy was a freak who wanted it.

"Never mind." I said, resigned to tricking some girl who would probably
    gladly kick my baby-makers as Ally called them.

"STOP" Ally called out as I tried to walk away "Whatever it was you
    wanted, you better not go outside and ask a stranger to do something you
    won't even ask your sister. If you, whatever, with anyone else I will never
    forgive you. When you get the BALLS you can ask me, I mean beg me, again
    until then don't even think about anyone else doing, whatever. DO YOU
    UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, I understand. You are a bitch you know." I replied quietly.

"I prefer to be called a ball-busting bitch, thank you very much. Perhaps
    someday you'll find out how much of a ball-busting bitch I can be." There it
    was she was teasing me again. If I wanted it to end, all I had to do was get on my knees and beg my sister to kick my balls.

"Forget it, goodbye." I said and walked away with my tingling testees
    between my legs.

"Oh, and since you didn't have the cajones to ask me again, when you come
    back and beg for, whatever, You should probably pay me for my trouble too. I know you've been saving your allowance and probably have hundreds stashed away. $ 50 for one k- sorry whatever. Plus the begging we agreed to earlier. Plus $ 20 each additional ki- sorry whatever, and the begging will be required each time of course. You could maybe mow Mrs. Anderson's lawn for $ 25 a week. That would entitle you to 1 whatever every week, and leave you $ 5 to spend however you like. Or, you could get an extra whatever each month. Don't worry, baby brother we'll get you whatever it is you want you just have to pay for it. Maybe you could buy me some new shoes and sexy lace socks, for you know, whatever. If you please me with gifts and do my errands around the house I may throw in a stomp, I mean whatever once or twice a week."

I had then what I know now to be blue balls. She had teased me to the point
    a kick in the balls was what I thought of sexually. I didn't even think about
    pussy or penetration, all I could envisage was a sexy foot kicking and standing on my balls. She had been training me in some sort of psychology experiment: Pavlov’s balls. She just mentioned balls and I began to salivate. Now I was considering entering into a deal which required me to beg and pay to have my tender balls placed at the feet of my 17 year old sister, but did she know any more than me about balls. It was obvious she knew more about science and mind games.

I thought about going ahead and getting kicked by a girl at school, but I
    was pretty scared of what Ally might do in reaction. I decided that with all her talk for over a year she had to want to kick someone as much as I wanted to be kicked. Perhaps I was in a position to negotiate. If Ally wanted begging, I could do that, but paying my own sister to kick and stomp my nuts, I could never live that down I had to convince her it was for fun. Just to see how it feels. Not a lifetime commitment of renting my sisters feet to bust my balls.

I was convinced I could get just 1 or 2 kicks, and she would want that as
    much as me. Obviously she was interested in this and couldn't just go around
    kicking strangers so she needed me as much as I needed her, maybe more.
    When I was walking home from school Jesse a girl that lived down the
    street, 17 same as Ally, blonde with a lithe slender body but 5'6" tall maybe
    115 lbs., ran up to me and said "Did you hear what happened to Sam?"

"No, what happened?"

"He got his balls kicked by Ally?" She said laughing. "He said something
    rude and she just reared back and blasted him. He fell down crying like a
    baby."

"Oh shit." I said more because my plan was ruined than any sympathy for
    Sam.

"You sound like it was your balls she kicked. Did she ever kick 'em?"

"No, uhh we always got along pretty well." I stammered as my mind raced.

"I thought all girls with a brother practiced self defense by bashing their
    baby-makers. I was kind of jealous that I am an only child. Believe me if I had
    a pair of nuts I could bash regularly and act like it was an accident, or just
    innocent goofing I would have kicked, kneed, and stomped on those things
    dozens of times, maybe hundreds. Hey, if you've never been kicked, I should
    give you one, you know just to see how you could handle it?"

I would have loved this conversation and agreed to her proposal, had it
    preceded Ally's warning.

"Uhhm uhh, no thank you." Was my elegant reply.

"You're funny," She said laughing again "I offer to blast your balls with my
    pretty little size 8's and you say no thank you. Like I offered you a piece of
    gum or something. You boys are funny. I would think if a girl wanted to kick
    your most sensitive parts and then laugh at your pain, as I would, you would
    say hell no, not no thank you. If you change your mind let me know." She was still laughing and fired a fake kick at my balls that scared me and left me with an erection I hoped she wouldn't see.

"Don't tell Ally I told you about Sam. I think she wanted it to be a secret."

Somehow I thought that was unlikely, I think Sam's balls paid the price for
    my trying to out-think Ally. This was a subtle message to me. I needed her to kick my balls. She didn't need me she could kick any boy she wanted, we all have vulnerable balls.

When I got home mom was leaving she said she had an emergency at work
    and would be gone all weekend, dad was already visiting grampa up north.

"Ally is in charge you do whatever she says, okay sweetheart?"

"Okay mom, I will." I replied.

I walked in the house and saw Ally sitting on the recliner reclined with her
    feet, with white nylon socks with hearts on them, sticking up. Her toes
    appeared to be wiggling, just for me I thought. There was no chance I could
    wait any longer. I needed to be kicked, I had to try. So I did what she had told me to do when she toyed with me yesterday. I got down on my knees my face a mere inch from her slightly sweaty, earthy smelling feet, as I tried to form the words, I enjoyed the scent of her feet.

"Ally, I beg you please introduce your sweet foot to my willing testicles,
    you know I want it. I know you want it too, but you kicked Sam so I know
    you don't need me. I know, I know. But I need you, I will give you the $50
    like you said, but what if I don't like it. I mean, I know it hurts, but if I can't
    take it I only want a couple of kicks to see how it feels. If it hurts too bad, I
    won't keep paying you and letting you kick me." There I had said it.

"Whoa there big fella, I am not a whore, with a menu of services and prices
    and you control this situation. My offer from yesterday still stands. $50 for a
    couple of kicks then $20 a week until you or I move out. If you don't want to
    get kicked any more after this weekend, you won't, but I will still be paid to
    keep your secret. You don't want everyone to know you paid your sister to
    kick your balls, and stand on them and knee them, etc. etc." She spoke
    forcefully as if she had expected me to only agree to half of her plan. It
    seemed she wanted me all in.

"Okay, okay. I'm yours this weekend while mom and dad are gone. Then
    $20 a week, for whatever, or nothing. I will mow lawns all summer just so I
    can afford to pay you to kick my balls, most guys have a sister who would do
    it for free and enjoy it." I said with a trace of resentment.

"Most guys don't have me for a sister, and haven't been subconsciously
    trained to want their balls busted. I have invested years in this experiment and I will be paid." She said sternly.

"I agree, you should be paid, just please let me get what I need." I said,
    resigned to the fact that everything that would happen from here on out would be up to her anyway.

"Okay" She said suddenly chipper and sounding excited. "First, while you
    are right there by my feet anyway, why don't you kiss them and beg them to
    bust your balls. I don't want to have to tell you everything it takes the fun out of it if I have to tell you how to worship and grovel. So anything you can
    think of that a Goddess would expect from a ball kicking slave, feel free to
    throw it in, with the proper amount of subjugation a slave would need. Also,
    remember time is money. So you can't waste all my time crying in a heap on
    the floor, but it will be painful, so just try to offer those balls up as much as
    possible.

Before she was done talking I was already kissing her feet, maybe she had
    conditioned me this way, but that's okay, the smell and taste of her feet was
    the best thing I'd ever smelled, or tasted in my short life so far. I slowed down on the kissing, so I could address her feet properly.

"Hello, Ally's feet. I am Bob's mouth and while I love the time we are
    spending together, and long for much more time, I would like to introduce
    you to Bob's virgin balls. They have never been kicked, and await any
    punishment you care to dish out to them, thank you so much."

Ally seemed to like my begging and stood up as I continued to kneel there.
    She smiled and lined up her foot and looked in my eyes with a big smile. She
    pulled her foot back and paused. Time froze as I awaited the first kick my
    balls would take. I think my life passed before my eyes, and as it went by it
    seemed to be leading to this moment. All the teasing and joking and
    comments. All the videos and stories leading up to this.

BAMMM

It took about three seconds for the dull pain in my balls to turn sharp then
    spread, first to my intestines taking it to my stomach, through to my suddenly too full lungs unable to inhale new air in my heaving chest. As the pain was spreading up my body, it simultaneously went down through my thighs like a cramp feeling. The downward spread then wobbled my knees and ankles causing a slow implosion, as my body crumpled. My heart briefly
    stopped, my breathing became like when you get something caught in your
    throat trying over and over to inhale getting only 1% of the air needed to
    operate my brain, which now needed all the help it could get to sort through
    all the s.o.s. messages it was getting from all over my body. It couldn't sort
    through them all but sent a surge of adrenalin all over my body to try to
    protect it from what my brain could only assume was an all out assault on my
    entire body from an extreme source that I would have to fight off if only I
    could stay conscious from this most devastating attack. The adrenalin began
    to take effect after a few seconds, and although I still was dry heaving, my
    body began to at least function peripherally. I was now able to breath almost a normal amount of oxygen. As the tears ran down my face and the ringing in
    my ears died down, I heard the distant sound of laughter, wait it wasn't distant it was getting louder by the second, it was Ally. She slowly slid her sock, still sweaty although no more sweaty than when she started (she had exerted almost no effort and had literally stopped my heart) under my face to get my attention.

"Come on don't be a baby, it's not that bad." Ally, sweet innocent naive
    Ally said. She had no idea the transformation she had just sent his body through. Men were not compared by strength or weakness, smart or dumb, funny or serious, tall or short, fat or skinny, Bob now realized there were only two categories of men those KICKED IN THE BALLS and those not. He couldn't talk yet, but even if he could he could never explain what she had just done to him. He really only understood part of it himself. The pain he was sure of, but now there was something else the adrenalin was certainly helping him to recover and a surge of energy, he was recovering more quickly than he thought he would. He slowly stood up and looked at Ally, she still looked great, she was smiling, but blurry, oh yeah, he wiped away his tears, only to see her right leg cocked back.

"ALLY, NO" Bob's voice wasn't back to normal yet, not that his sister
    would have listened. It would be better not to sound like a chipmunk though.

Bammm!

Another front snap kick with about the same amount of force. Bob felt all
    the same things but the pain was shorter and the release of the adrenalin from the first kick helped. He was basically already recovering before her little size 7 made contact. There was still a great deal of pain. Being kicked, in already sore balls, was a recipe for extreme pain. He took it and slowly rolled onto his back, once again teary eyed. Somehow his back and neck hurt too. They had either been spared on the first kick or the pain everywhere else muted the pain signals from them. He was also developing a headache. How is this possible it was just a kick, she hadn't even kicked as hard as she could. With maybe 10% of the energy she would need for a single jumping jack she had completely incapacitated her brother. Of course she could live to be 100 and never understand what she just did, unless maybe her heart or lungs (sensitive vital organs, like his balls) were removed from the protective cavity of her chest and kicked by someone who didn't know or really care about the pain it caused.

"Hey, bro. How's it hanging?" Ally asked laughing as she stepped on his
    package as it lay between his splayed open legs. She was now standing with
    her left foot covering his penis and balls. Lucky for Bob the penis was
    resilient and took the brunt of the punishment. As she wiggled it he became
    aroused, his penis was now bigger and stiffer and gave his balls more
    protection. "Wow you really like this don't you. I was thinking about taking it
    easy on you, but obviously you are enjoying yourself."

The hard-on he thought offered protection was flipped up onto his
    stomach with a flick of a pretty foot allowing the other foot to find a home on his now unprotected scrotum. She stepped on keeping her weight evenly
    distributed 52.5 lbs. of pressure on his erect penis on his belly, and 52.5 lbs.
    for his already swelling balls.

She really enjoyed the feeling of her foot on his orbs. She leaned her
    weight from her heel on one ball to her pretty painted toes on the other. She
    laughed as she recalled the shade of polish, blood red. Maybe if she used her
    toenails she could draw blood and compare. She continued laughing until
    Bob's screams became too much.

"Wow, are you alright you sound like you're being killed or something?"
    Ally asked sounding concerned.

"Being killed would be welcome over this." He warbled loudly.

Ally wandered back to the chair and sat down, he thought he was free to
    recover and could think about nothing but his balls. Then something was
    shoved in his mouth. He looked up in horror to realize Ally had removed her
    socks and placed them in his mouth. The salty taste gagged him at first. Ally
    stepped back up on his balls with one foot and penis on his stomach on the
    other.

"There, just because mom and dad are gone, doesn't mean you can scream
    so loud you disturb the neighbors. You need to learn to scream in your inside
    voice." She laughed again "I can't believe you're paying me to do this, it's so
    fun, Sam didn't think so of course, but I didn't have all day to teach him how
    fun it would be. And, of course, he hadn't been conditioned to want it like you were."

Bob just mumbled something indecipherable into his sweaty sock gag.

"I know, you are lucky to have a sister like me. You are lucky I know what
    you want. It's easy, because I'm the one who taught you to want it. Right now you're thinking please lift your foot off my penis, so you can rest all your
    weight on my balls. Well anything for you little brother, hey if this goes
    wrong I could have a little sister. We could share clothes and stuff, oh and I
    don't mean like you and I are sharing my socks right now. Okay if you want it
    that bad, you are paying for it."

With that she stood full weight on my balls, as I screamed into the socks.
    She stood there with her hands waving in the air like she was balancing on a
    high wire instead of her brothers balls. She stepped off my balls and walked
    up my body, stopping with both feet on my upturned face.

"This is so fun, I can't believe I made you beg for it. I could have been
    kicking and standing on your balls long ago, but I guess hearing you beg was
    worth it. I taped it by the way on my mini camera that records video. I knew
    after you heard about Sam, you couldn't stand the thought of your sexy sister kicking any balls but yours. Well I'm, uhhm, tired and going to my room now. We will continue this later. You can keep those socks."

Ally stepped off her brothers face and went to her room. Bob was sure he
    heard sounds that indicated she was not sleeping, but celebrating the success of her so called experiment. He would most assuredly celebrate in a similar manner, but not today. Probably he would celebrate this memory repeatedly, but not today.

Great story! Well written and worth every second of it. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Big Supporter
    Outstanding, mickeybb! Wonderfully written and lots of great busting. I hope you will write more.

Supreme Poster
    Are you a writer Mickey?

You certainly have a talent for it.

pfff.

more please ?
    Every kick is unique

*_*

Moreee *_*

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kdunstfan View Post
    Are you a writer Mickey?

You certainly have a talent for it.
    No, I just write from the imagination. These stories were written over a couple of weeks, then re-read and edited and added to. I think that helped, catching spelling and grammer errors before posting made me happier to post. I enjoy the stories myself then I feel they are worth sharing. I will write more, but will take my time to make it better.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

mickeybb,

Wow! This story is superb. It is very well written. I enjoyed it very much.

I'd love to read a sequel, or at least more like it. I hope you will continue writing.

Thanks for for your diligence in crafting such a fine story.

poolman2