check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Why did the ball crush orgasm last so long?

Big Supporter

Why did the ball crush orgasm last so long?

I posted in another thread about getting my balls crushed with a ball crush board. I had my wife squeeze my ball in the board. I told her to tighten it until I said stop. Eventually I did. I could have taken more, probably. But I was starting to feel the slightest bit of almost discomfort in one ball. It didn't hurt. It felt good to have my nuts flattened.

The ball crush board had an electric zapper thing. I'm not sure if it was on when I started having an orgasm. I think it was on on a light comfortable setting.

After a bit of squeezing until I was twitching a bit and some stroking with a stroker just for a short while, I had an orgasm. The ejaculation went on and on, many times longer than a typical ejaculation. The contractions were strong, too. Maybe it went on for thirty seconds or a minute. I might have 10 or so contractions normally. Maybe this was 30 to 50 contractions, pulling hard.

I'm just trying to figure this out. I've had my wife squeeze my balls and spank them while I had an orgasm before. I'm wondering the source of the stronger, longer contractions. Is it the fact that may balls were squeezed harder that normal? Could it be the fact that the body pulls the testicles in to ejaculate? Maybe what I felt was my body pulling back on those balls. It could be when my wife is holding my balls, her hands have a bit more give than the board. I'm wondering if my body pulling on those cords to retract them a bit when they wouldn't budge triggered the orgasm lasting so long.

Has anyone else had a long intense orgasm like this from ball squeezing? From extending balls out?

I've experienced them from external prostate stimulation years ago when experiencing techniques from Extended Sexual Orgasm. Honestly, those were much more pleasurable after all the edging. If I'd been edged properly first for half an hour, this might have felt more intense than it did already.

Big Supporter
    The feeling can be simulated with a handjob. I'm not sure the exact spot, but it is either pressure on the top back part of the balls, where it touches the body, or else where the cords meet the ball. I experienced it recently. My wife has been squeezing my balls during orgasm for years. She just hadn't hit that spot before. We hadn't discovered it with the crush board. Ejaculatory contractions take maybe twice as long or longer, but the intensity of the orgasm is not necessarily stronger. External prostate stimulation in the taint area can potentially do something similar but more pleasureful feeling assuming the man is warmed up for it.