check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the debilitating kick!

Celebrating the debilitating kick!

I saw a ballbusting video a long time ago by a better known ballbusting video producer wherein three pretty mistresses dressed in tight, sexy clothes surrounded a naked guy. They were brutal in busting his nuts hard. At one point, one held his arms behind his back, another (from behind) reached around and pulled his legs apart with her hip ******* his pelvis forward while the last girl ran up and kicked him in his balls as hard as he possibly could. The man screamed in agony and dropped to floor while holding his balls and moaning "My balls! my balls! - stop the camera!" The camera gal, however, enjoyed what she was seeing and wanted to film the drama so that everyone could see. So you hear her say "okay..." but you can hear her giggle and she keeps filming.

You could hear the man sobbing and also watch the three pretty girls. Rather than stand around feeling sorry for him, the more he cried and moaned, the more they laughed even congratulating the girl that planted the kick, high-fiving her and having her bow. It was clearly not done as part of the ballbusting acting, but simply three sadistic girls loving what happened.

The posting of the video drew some anger by that board's members claiming it was too brutal, that the girls were too sadistic, and probably hated men.

But I later reflected on it. It seems if we're watching professional boxing, the ultimate victory that draws the most celebration is when one man renders another *********** through a hard blow to a brain. When the other man drops to the mat, the boxers trainers rush in carrying the one rendering the blow in the air in celebration.

The same is true about the Ultimate Fighting Championships, or, when we see a huge wrestler wracked up on steroids smash a chair over someone.

...SOOOOO..... wouldn't it be more fair that when in the filming of such videos, the girl delivers a far harder kick than expected...and the guy (for real) drops in agony not expecting it...

All immediately applaud her in the same way...maybe give her a dozen roses! It would encourage other ballbusting girls to strive for the same thing knowing that such a debilitating blow is not anything to be ashamed of, but instead, something the girls should be proud of and for everyone (except the fool on the ground) to celebrate while she is rewarded for it!

Here's kind of what it looked like...

I'm with you Iron Horse. I love these kind of moments, although in BB, they are few and far between. Either the kicks are not hard enough or the impact not in the "best place". I have often thought about filming one of my sessions and getting the gal to kick me just as hard as she can when I am not expecting it. I have just not yet convinced myself to "go all the way". I think seeing myself "after the fact" would be pretty awesome. One of my regulars keeps asking me "so...you ready for THE hard one?"...man, so temping!

I wanna See

Yes, I would Like to see this Clip, too. I am Sick of all this Fake Acting stuff. I wanna see more Real sadistic Girls. maybe even one where she "Opps" PoP's one. & Laughs about it. & says Sorry, but still Laughing

Big Supporter
    Hey Ironhorse

What is this debilitating bb scene that you are referring to? Could you upload that video and or direct me and others to where we could view/buy that clip?

Ideally it would be great if you could upload it or direct us to the clip so that we could download it for free but any option is good enough for me.

I agree with you 100% and would love to see more brutal bb action.

I wish there were more of those videos

I couldn't agree more iron horse. For a girls ultimate goal to completely destroy her victims testicles with a brutal debilitating kick or series of kicks should be lauded and congratulated. These videos are few and far between but gems.

I know there are some pretty viscous girls out there and to capture it on film is priceless.

That would be an amazing clip to see

I've gone back and tried to find that video, but can't seem to find the *specific* one. However, Kinky Kicks has one, "Dummies Doom", which features three pretty girls dressed sexy and an older naked guy with a Halloween mask on. Two force him to bend over a couch and pull his legs apart for the third, who delivers a very hard kick up between his legs slamming his naked balls very hard. He flies in the air and falls to the ground moaning. He tells the camera man it was too much and lies on the floor moaning. The camera man cuts away and tells the girls to take a break, but the camera keeps rolling.

What was wonderful was how the girls laughed and talked to the camera guy knowing he was no longer shooting the ballbusting session, but, he kept the film going. The girls laughed and laughed at the naked fool on the floor holding his balls. It was real...

Another good one is Kinky Kicks "Course of Action", which again, has a very hard brutal kick that caused the guy to run out of the scene. The girls stand there laughing about it amused about how hard he got it making jokes.

Then, there's a number of ones by both Brat Princess and Ballbusting Legends (see "Killer Kicks" where the guys balls have swelled up bigger than mellons only to REALLY get the girls interested in kicking him even harder openly hoping to rupture them).

Unfortunately, the producers of these come to this board, and would probably object to copyright violation. Regardless, they can certainly comment about those scenes.

I completely agree. The main page of femaledom.com says "Our girls bring the PAIN"

The enjoyment from my perspective is causing a man a great deal of pain through that thing he prides his manhood on - his balls...duh, isn't that what's so wonderful about it?

Thus, the more pain, the better the experience, well, at least from the girl's perspective...but of course, that's all that matters!

When a guy does one of these ballbusting shoots, and ends up on the floor suffering more than he bargained for and the girls stand there laughing at the silly naked idiot on the ground holding his balls, it doesn't get any better.
    Your pain is my pleasure.

Big Supporter
    Iron Horse, the clip you describe above is, to me, the ultimate in ballbusting. Nothing fake, a man held helpless, his balls pulverized by an on-target power kick. And the perpetrators of the deed laughing and congratulating each other is perfect. It's too bad no one can find this video. It would be so awesome to see.

Big Supporter
    Hey Iron Horse

I apologize for inquiring about this bb clip you have spoken so positively of but could you assist me in narrowing my personal search by affirming what website/clip store it came from. In essence who are the producers of this bb clip and what else can you say about this clip? Do you know the name of the girls, the male actor, the approximate date of the clip?

I would really appreciate any and all assistance in locating this clip.

With more specific information we can all continue our "video clip hunt."

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    Sounds like the perfect video. Please find it someone! Oh and jewels.. you are pretty much completely awesome.
    Back to the point though, I really want to see this video.. and agree completely with just about everything I've read.

I want to see the clip/video, too

Here's one that has that "out-take" moment when the guy got busted too hard and is on the floor morning telling the camera to shut off, but the camera keep's going. Note the fun the gorgeous girls have "off-camera" laughing at him as he lies there naked moaning and holding his balls...

It's 92 MB in length. Please don't starting posting the name of this video production and the link, or the download link will definitely be killed:

http://depositfiles.com/files/mnev2h9a5

i would love to see this clip

Supreme Poster
    Thanks a lot again iron horse, great effort.