check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the debilitating kick!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    I completely agree. The main page of femaledom.com says "Our girls bring the PAIN"

The enjoyment from my perspective is causing a man a great deal of pain through that thing he prides his manhood on - his balls...duh, isn't that what's so wonderful about it?

Thus, the more pain, the better the experience, well, at least from the girl's perspective...but of course, that's all that matters!

When a guy does one of these ballbusting shoots, and ends up on the floor suffering more than he bargained for and the girls stand there laughing at the silly naked idiot on the ground holding his balls, it doesn't get any better.

Hi Jewels,

How are you? I hope you and yours are well. This kind of thing doesn't appeal to me. The notion of someone in such horrid pain, for the purpose of sheer sadism, makes me kind of queasy. However, I should be guilty of dissembling if, I didn't confess to having the fantasy. Specifically, of a group of girls kicking the balls of a serial sexual predator. AND inflicting permanent damage!

In truth, I've much more of a ********** fetish than, a ballbusting one. I confess that, I've even given thought to searching for some kind of "underground" organisation that, would produce such fair. That is, a group who would lure one of these miscreants into a mock or "staged" ballbusting or ********** session. AND record the events on video, kind of a ********** "snuff" movie!

The women's behaviour would be, as some have already stated in this thread. This would include the "Oops!" response and perhaps a bit of mocking. The laughing and talking to the camera about how exciting it was, would come after he was dropped at hospital. Preferably, they would go into exquisite detail. Naturally, the women would must needs have some way of concealing their identities.

I know this is "warped" thinking but, is this not the place for it?? Anyway, I sincerely doubt I should ever attempt a genuine search for such groups. I already have all the "complications" I need in life, just now!

Although, I know of some "heavy duty" BDSM groups where, ********** has taken place. But, these guys are all willing (so, I'm told). However, this wouldn't be my kind of "thing". Brutalising or torturing people for sport, doesn't "do" anything for me. I know this sounds strange, given the nature of my fantasies and experiences. However, I don't consider serial sexual predators to have much in the way of humanity. So, I don't have a problem being inhumane to them! Yes, I'm a strange "bird". Does this make sense to you Jewels?

Warm regards,
    Messalina

Jewels_4Me is just a wicked woman lol. love it though and it's what this site is all about. Jewels have you participated in some hard bb or do you prefer to just watch the vids?

bollocks
    right in da balls!!

Big Supporter

That's right

Yeah, when the girls show no emotion/enjoyment, it sucks ass.
    But when they do it's great, such clips are the very best ones.
    Here are a few small clips:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/46826613/de28d50/tempsec.rar.html

Here is another featuring three girls kicking a naked man in his balls. At one point one of the girls kicks him as hard as she possibly can causing him to rush off the shooting set in pain and for the production to stop. But the film keeps rolling showing the "off-camera" reaction of the girls. It is priceless - everyone's acting is stopped and it's just the girls being themselves. They laugh about it and tell her how great it was...all the while the man is suffering off set.

Again, please don't talk about this clip, or it will be removed:

137 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/irt1t4ml3

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Here is another featuring three girls kicking a naked man in his balls. At one point one of the girls kicks him as hard as she possibly can causing him to rush off the shooting set in pain and for the production to stop. But the film keeps rolling showing the "off-camera" reaction of the girls. It is priceless - everyone's acting is stopped and it's just the girls being themselves. They laugh about it and tell her how great it was...all the while the man is suffering off set.

Again, please don't talk about this clip, or it will be removed:

137 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/irt1t4ml3
    Where is that part? I saw nothing like that!

Supreme Poster
    these girls seem to have genuine fun.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVFOL5WZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JocelynVbbC4S.jpg  

For me, the whole point of a girl kicking testicles is that she can debilitate the man easily with just one blow to them. But we men cannot retaliate because she has no teticles to get kicked. That's about power, and control. She has the power, and that's where the fetish started for me. I get so bored and fed up with seeing guys stood being kicked time after time with no apparent effect, or simply grunting and bending, then standing up to take the next kick. What's the point in that? Back in the real world there IS an effect when a girl kicks your testicles, it's an unbelievably painful effect, seems to last for ever, and makes you want to throw up. And that's what I would like to see.

But I guess if you're a site owner and have to make money from videos, then you ain't gonna do it from just one kick, which would mean it's all over in a short space of time. So until someone takes that initiative, and decides to do a one kick special by wheeling in shedloads of vulnerable guys, we're all just gonna have to put up and shut up with the testicle supermen taking multiple kicks, and smiling at the end of it.

Big Supporter
    Hey jeenie123

Although I agree that one of the major cornerstones of bb (at least in my opinion) is the power of the female to devastate the male with one or a series of blows to the testicles, I do enjoy seeing a man take many shots without showing much pain.

Perhaps I am in the minority but I do enjoy seeing people with a high pain threshold in bb, I do however like seeing the guy eventually "taken out" at the end. I believe this scenario is better than just seeing a guy devastated with one kick/blow.

Anyone else have an opinion?

From my personal experience I want it to last. What's the point of one kick and done? I like to feel the pain building in my crotch as I take repeated kicks until finally I can't take any more. I suppose in a self defense situation on video one and done is fine but for me I want her foot slapping my genitals over and over until I feel sick to my stomach from the pain. It then becomes a challenge, how much more can I take between the legs before I go down, the longer the better.

Debilitating kicks are the best! The best thing about ballbusting is how easily a woman can hurt and overpower a man that way. At least, that's what I like best about it lol. One sharp kick or swift knee, and done right all the man can do is writhe around in her feet in agony, wondering how long that ache's gonna last. And the woman's never even got to worry about feeling that same pain.

It's just not the same when all the male does is hunch over a little, or grunt and groan a bit.

But the earlier poster is right. When people are making ballbusting vids for profit, they're out to do just that; make a profit! Lol. One kick and ten minutes of squirming wouldn't make for a very long video!

Then again...if she kept getting him back up and nailing him in the nuts again...

Big Supporter
    I think taking a series of kicks and letting the agony build is best. I love the repeated contact of her foot on my balls. But knowing that she could at any time unleash a full-force kick and put you down and out whenever she wants is part of the fun. For me, knowing she is in total control of the situation is what makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    Where is that part? I saw nothing like that!
    I think I got it confused with another...I'll have to watch it again. I do know that they have to take a break because of the kick, and the filming shows them laughing and commenting about it.

I guess we all have different views of how we like to be treated, and what we like to see. I like the small kicks build up to happen to me, but I like to see the debilitating kick from a girl in vids.

I would like to start posting my own videos with my partner sometime. He says the same thing: that so many sites to the hundred kicks in five minutes thing when one or two good ones in the same time period would be so much better

Big Supporter
    I would love to see more videos with a single kick genuinely incapacitating the guy for a long time.