check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the debilitating kick!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniBoi View Post
    Yeah, when the girls show no emotion/enjoyment, it sucks ass.
    But when they do it's great, such clips are the very best ones.
    Here are a few small clips:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/46826613/de28d50/tempsec.rar.html
    Can someone please re-up this clip, it has been taken down.

And thanks to Iron Horse for the topic. I am all for consensual bb and it is nice to see progressively harder blows in the build up, a scene which doesn't have a sadistic woman will usually suck. The best ball beaters out there probably have experience in causing varying degrees of damage, perhaps not permanent. And men who participate in the scenes should know there is a risk of real damage. I can't blame the ladies for wanting to break balls, I mean that's the point isn't it? The ones who fake it usually don't convince the viewer they are into the scene.

I have to point out there is a line between a consensual scene gone hard, and non-consensual brutality and assault. The latter isn't entertaining to watch and I hope people know the difference, and I certainly hope legal repercussions impress the difference on the opportunists (e.g. shefights) who think they can get away with anything on the back of a disclaimer or waiver.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    When a guy does one of these ballbusting shoots, and ends up on the floor suffering more than he bargained for and the girls stand there laughing at the silly naked idiot on the ground holding his balls, it doesn't get any better.
    So you consider the men you bust idiots... ? That dosen't sound like much fun to me

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina View Post
    Hi Jewels,

How are you? I hope you and yours are well. This kind of thing doesn't appeal to me. The notion of someone in such horrid pain, for the purpose of sheer sadism, makes me kind of queasy. However, I should be guilty of dissembling if, I didn't confess to having the fantasy. Specifically, of a group of girls kicking the balls of a serial sexual predator. AND inflicting permanent damage!

In truth, I've much more of a ********** fetish than, a ballbusting one. I confess that, I've even given thought to searching for some kind of "underground" organisation that, would produce such fair. That is, a group who would lure one of these miscreants into a mock or "staged" ballbusting or ********** session. AND record the events on video, kind of a ********** "snuff" movie!

The women's behaviour would be, as some have already stated in this thread. This would include the "Oops!" response and perhaps a bit of mocking. The laughing and talking to the camera about how exciting it was, would come after he was dropped at hospital. Preferably, they would go into exquisite detail. Naturally, the women would must needs have some way of concealing their identities.

I know this is "warped" thinking but, is this not the place for it?? Anyway, I sincerely doubt I should ever attempt a genuine search for such groups. I already have all the "complications" I need in life, just now!

Although, I know of some "heavy duty" BDSM groups where, ********** has taken place. But, these guys are all willing (so, I'm told). However, this wouldn't be my kind of "thing". Brutalising or torturing people for sport, doesn't "do" anything for me. I know this sounds strange, given the nature of my fantasies and experiences. However, I don't consider serial sexual predators to have much in the way of humanity. So, I don't have a problem being inhumane to them! Yes, I'm a strange "bird". Does this make sense to you Jewels?

Warm regards,
    Messalina
    hi messalina i found this very interesting, did you find some video for real ********** in BDMS groups of willing boys? can we talk about more?

Big Supporter

Any Links for Debilitating Kicks (knees, punches, and other wacks too)?

Does anybody have any links for absolutely OH FUCK, he's DOWN single debilitating blows to the nuts?

http://ballbusting+++tube.com/video/...-kick-to-balls

This one qualifies, and it is definitely a classic. It isn't extremely intense but it takes him down in a way that seems real to me.

Has someone maybe some more videos of these kicks or balls being near to rupture? It's sometimes a little bit boring not to see what damage the kicks do...

Big Supporter
    Just bumping this thread. Any vids with "debilitating" kicks or knees? Whether it is the last of many or the only, where the kick just takes the guy DOWN and you know he's going to be down for a while... He isn't weak willed or lacking in courage, but he's involuntarily physically incapacitated in a state of testicular agony...

Big Supporter

Updated link?

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy28 View Post
    Does anybody have any links for absolutely OH FUCK, he's DOWN single debilitating blows to the nuts?

http://ballbusting+++tube.com/video/...-kick-to-balls

This one qualifies, and it is definitely a classic. It isn't extremely intense but it takes him down in a way that seems real to me.
    This link will not open for me, does any one have an update for this link?
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Can someone reupload Iron horse's video?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    This link will not open for me, does any one have an update for this link?
    I can't find a link at the moment, but I remember it being a guy and girl in their 20s. They preplanned it and the guy is standing there with his hands behind his head. The girl is cautious like "are you sure?" but she goes through with it. He immediately winds up on the ground in legitimate agony, although it isn't the most painful nut shot you'll ever see. She's laughing afterwards but also concerned and says something like "i'm sorry! i didn't even kick you as hard as i could..." I think the girl is wearing a long skirt and kicks barefoot or with flip-flops. The guy is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Anyone know where to find this link? I think I originally found it on youtube...

Is it the one where the dude is supposedly wearing a cup and when the girl is like "i didn't even kick that hard", he says "I know but one of my balls was hanging out near the edge of the cup" or something like that.
    I was on youtube though can't seem to find it.

Supreme Poster
    This couple has a few great ones. In the second clip she is laughing at him after, pretty cool! Enjoy!

http://www.ball+++bustingtube.com/vi...uper-hard-kick

http://www.ball+++bustingtube.com/vi...est-kick-boots

Big Supporter
    Thanks diggz

I love the first one. It looks like a pretty hard hit.

Big Supporter
    I would like to have my Queen land of these dibilating kicks and use it to restrain me while I'm incapicitated...then the fun begins. Now that turns me on.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lolforg View Post
    Is it the one where the dude is supposedly wearing a cup and when the girl is like "i didn't even kick that hard", he says "I know but one of my balls was hanging out near the edge of the cup" or something like that.
    I was on youtube though can't seem to find it.
    I don't remember that dialogue or that he was supposed to be wearing a cup. She was more like "I didn't even kick you as hard as I could..." after that classic feminine hand over open mouth look of shock, pity, and amusement when she saw that her kick to his balls really took him down.