check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Orgasm solely from testicle stimulation

Orgasm solely from testicle stimulation

I mean at no time the penis is touched.
    It may be called a testicle massage too.

Big Supporter
    I think a question about this was asked in another thread on this forum. Yes it is possible.

I have a strong femdom surgical ********** fantasy. Sometimes I download what's called a headshot of a beautiful woman. It's a picture of a woman's head and face enlarged to fill the whole computer screen. I handle only my balls but not my penis, not only the balls themselves but a lot of it in the upper part of my sack where I think a surgeon or veterinarian would tie off and cut my testicle cords if she was surgically ********** me. As I do this I look deep into the face and eyes of the woman pictured on my computer screen imagining she is ********** me, that she is cutting my nuts out and my manhood is being destroyed at her hands. I have some very strong orgasms handling only my testicles and looking into her face and eyes imagining she is ********** me.

So yes you can orgasm with only testicle stimulation not touching the penis.

This happeded many times. A former GF had the tinest softest hands.

I would cum many times a night with just one of her tiny hands only touching my balls.

Big Supporter
    Orgasm and ejaculation are both possible without penile stimulation, but I guess it isn't common. Orgasm is a mental process which is manifested in some physical way, and often ejaculation occurs as a part of orgasm, but the two are not necessarily a pair. Each can occur without the other.

Personally, I have been able to squeeze my balls till I came and ejaculated. It was very difficult because it was painful, and it is hard to let go mentally when you are the tormentor. I have also been able to ejaculate with only a mild orgasm from being caned on the balls.

But you should be aware the experience you have won't be some idealised romantic comedy scenario. Be prepared to work hard, and actively put yourself in a mental space where you can connect to your orgasm.

I have experienced this as well, but only once so far. An ex (who I've continued to play with from time to time) was abusing my balls for about 20 minutes when she asked how I wanted to finish. I suggested that instead of having sex she try and get my off by going harder, while i was laying down. She had one hand gripping them, while she hit them with her knee forcefully for a few minutes till I ejaculated. It was incredibly intense.

I had suspected that it was possible but had never tried before, and was pretty surprised myself.

Don't know if this is really the same as testicle only but....
    Was going at it with wife dog style and was at the point of going to cum when she reached up and punched me in the nuts as hard as she could. I had the most powerful orgazam in my life. Longer (more contractions) and intense. Timing is everything as she tried it again other times and I ended up on the floor holding my nuts..... Not the same as first time.

this is how i learned that i liked my nuts squeezed and sucked hard. i was in the 69 position once and i was having my nuts sucked harder than usual. i was nervous at first and then the endorphins kicked in. i must have shot 3 feet. the nuts have been getting sucked and squeezed hard ever since.

Big Supporter
    Yes it is possible to orgasm from testicle stimulation alone. i have experienced it several tiems using a humbler device and having the balls beaten. The ejaculation is somewhat weak and more like a milking type. Being unable to touch the penis during the orgasm and ejaculation is very frustrating. Something like trying to fuck the air. No friction and the cum just flows out without any real jerking.