check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ever Gone "All The Way"?

Ever Gone "All The Way"?

I have been seeing a gal who is damn good at the tease/bust ritual. Without getting too involved, it involves about an hour of good footjob/kicking to about a 5/10 in how hard she kicks. She kicks pretty damn hard, and it hurts good...oh, so good! Anyway, she keeps suggesting that I allow her to "kick me as hard as she can" when I am cumming. I am considering this...basically let her kick the shit out of me...to her content and I employ a "safe word". Has anyone done this, or anything remotely like it? I am about ready to take the plunge but am curious what all the guys (and couple gals) think.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyife View Post
    I have been seeing a gal who is damn good at the tease/bust ritual. Without getting too involved, it involves about an hour of good footjob/kicking to about a 5/10 in how hard she kicks. She kicks pretty damn hard, and it hurts good...oh, so good! Anyway, she keeps suggesting that I allow her to "kick me as hard as she can" when I am cumming. I am considering this...basically let her kick the shit out of me...to her content and I employ a "safe word". Has anyone done this, or anything remotely like it? I am about ready to take the plunge but am curious what all the guys (and couple gals) think.
    When I do this with my boyfriend, he loves it. Usually I would just beat his balls with my fist as he came from a handjob... But he also likes when I let him takeover and I kick him in the balls right after he cums.

He says it's the best way to cum, but idk. I think it's rather hot to get him at the climax of his pride.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Supreme Poster
    I love when my girl does it!

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    I love being busted and ****** to cum! My girl loves to put a board on my legs as I lay down and place ky balls on top.. then she places her feet on my manhood and demands I get off or lose one.. works everytime! However being busted after climax is not enjoyable at all, just completely painful haha