actually i do.
my partner and i are fascinated with the bondage method.
i always have him tied up in our basement we have this metal structure i love to bend him over it, and cuff his hands behind his back, and ankles together. i'm not sure if you all are familiar with the humbler, but we normally have that on him. his balls are out and tight and there is no sign of any movement from him, with one foot planted on his head, i reach over and i give them a good smack a few times. i enjoy watching him squirm. if he talks too much, i then have no choice but to gag him in some way. preferably duct tape and a sock. nifty combitnation, but it always works.
the joy and chills that run through my veins when i grab both his balls and squeeze as hard as i can, and immediately get up and smack them downwards with my paddle. they jiggle and bounce and i love every second of it. every now and then i bend forward and ask him how good i got em, and of course he'll reply with a "bullseye" or "perfect". its priceless. these ordeals last up to 4 hours at a time. can't get enough.